View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 A new addition 
is evil...Evil Joe

Post A new addition
Hey forum as may have notice or maybe not when you go to the shark show upload link that I have posted there is a new folder called "dvd".. In the dvd folder you will find shows of the roxy, SIR private party, and omni in dvd format which means you can burn them your own dvd copy of these shows on a DVDs disc.. All 3 of these shows are remastered versions which means high video quality and high audio quality.. Also all 3 of them have menus.. As of right now roxy and SIR private party is uploaded I'm currently uploading Omni show but it will be uploaded soon in about an hour.. So I will make it easier for everyone I will post the Dropbox link here.. Enjoy all forum members
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x4ahturbyoeo ... RUEZa?dl=0

Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:52 am
is evil...Evil Joe

Post Re: A new addition
all 3 dvds are now uploaded.. Enjoy all forum members

Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:04 am
is evil...Evil Joe

I also got 2 more dvds that I need to upload but i'm gonna do it later in the day it is 3:30 in the morning.. i'm tired..
1st dvd is 3 videos in 1.. and it is a Paul Gilbert Asian Clinic Tour 2000 Live in Jakarta, Paul Gilbert Frankfurt Jazz Festival 1991, and Steve Vai Masterclass in Cannes France 1993.. This is going in the Racer X Side Projects page.

2nd Dvd is Cacophony Live @ GIT 1988 REMASTERD VERSION.. This Dvd has menu and also full vid of Marty and Jason jamming at Carvin booth.. This is going to the Guitar Discussion page.

Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:41 am
is evil...Evil Joe

cant wait

Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]