View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Racer X dvds i have... 
is evil...Evil Joe

Post Racer X dvds i have...
i have roxy 86' remastered
SIR Studio or Private Party 87' remastered
Omni 88' remastered…. Should i upload them… let me know if you guys want them… these are dvd format with menus

Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:27 am
Viking Kong

Post Re: Racer X dvds i have...
Wow,

Never heard of "remastered" versions

You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.

Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:47 pm
Profile YIM
Dr. X

Upload!!!!! Please!!!!

Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:46 pm
is evil...Evil Joe

simply it means that the video quality is better as well audio is done better yeah they are above 4 GB's I'm gonna see the maximum capacity dropbox can hold.. If i'm able to upload then the other racer x content has to be removed so i can upload one dvd at a time… If not then i'm going to use Handbrake the compress the video it be video only and not dvd format with menus… I will let you guys know the status… Kool guys this forum is awesome… Also let me add there's this website ioffer.com and they got a lot of racer x dvds paul gilbert clinics, jason becker rare video, tony macalpine rare videos, vinnie moore, just do a search of your favorite guitarist… A lot of rare stuff… $11 per dvd…

Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:14 pm
Dr. X

Mac_Pro wrote:
Also let me add there's this website ioffer.com and they got a lot of racer x dvds paul gilbert clinics, jason becker rare video, tony macalpine rare videos, vinnie moore, just do a search of your favorite guitarist… A lot of rare stuff… $11 per dvd…

All of which can be found for free, if you look. $11 for something downloaded for nothing and a blank DVD sounds like quite the deal to me - for the seller... :)

Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:40 am
is evil...Evil Joe

Thats not entirely truth… The videos i'm talking about can only be found one or two ways either trade or sold on the internet.. Believe me i do my research.. Downloading bootlegs of my favorite bands or favorite guitar players is my addiction.. I use to spend hours and hours finding the videos for free online… but for some reason the ones i really want are available for trade.. and i can't make a trade with them because they got it too… so i found that website ioffer.com where there are available for $11 per dvd… Like unedited Jason Becker AIM clinic and i had that video but for some reason it stops playing half way through… He also has Jason becker playing at his house thats the one where he plays Air and a song by bach which the excerpt of it can viewed on Youtube… That vendor also has Vinnie Moore clinic tapes and his demo tape.. Tony macalpine's clinics at GIT and Paul Gilbert AIM clinic and many more also Racer X concerts… dude there's more… I don't think anybody here in this forum has those videos i mentioned… if somebody has those videos here… It would be a "dang" moment…

Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:38 am
Search Button God!

Which AIM clinic?

Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:43 pm
is evil...Evil Joe

Paul gilbert AIM clinic and jason becker AIM clinic

Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:47 pm
Dr. X

Any luck on posting those DVDs anytime soon man?

Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:39 am
is the Siren's Eye

I'd love the AIM! There were 2 clinincs that day, and which ever one I went to I got him to play the solo to Blowin up the Radio and asked a ton of questions

Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:26 am
Profile WWW
Dr. X

^There's gotta be footage of that out there somewhere!

Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]