View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 What the...? 
Promises to use Search button

Post Re: What the...?
Also, the America's most wanted deal... I believe this may be the episode Luke John Gudzak was featured in:
8 Apr 00 8 Apr 00 "Sweetheart Swindler" A man pretends to be in love with individual women, then steals their money.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:07 pm
Dr. X

http://www.lukejohnn.com

This has got to be him, no joke.
All the posts are recent…is he up to his lies again?!
"BE APART OF OUR NEW BEGINNING, LUKE JOHNN IS BACK"
Youtube videos of him too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... _cH6vckmLA

Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:54 pm
Viking Kong

Yep it's him. I copied his bio from his "new" webiste and pasted it below. Same bullshit story, same bullshit bands, same fucking bullshit.... period! :evil:

Quote:
It is a love story – a love of the rhapsody of the sound of the drums that has dominated the life of Luke-Johnn. He shares his story with you.

By the age of three, I was already drawn to the sounds, beat and rhythm of the drums. As kids are innately creative, I would set up trash cans on a pallet and would be content just banging away, all day. When I was five years old, my mother, who had observed my attraction to drums, arranged to send me for drum lessons with Mr. Rinaldi, a drummer who played with the famous Lawrence Welk. By the age of eight, I had started taking drum lessons from Dan C., who was affiliated with a major studio on the New York scene. The years progressed and my love of the sounds produced by the drums intensified.

In high school, the school had built me a bandstand by which to entertain the crowd as the locals made their way toward the school football stadium. The beat of my drums rallied the crowd. I was like the twelfth man on the team, even if I did not need to suit up. I preferred to bang the drums instead of the clash of butting heads. I am honored that to this day that outdoor bandstand remains standing at my school stadium, with my name placed upon it, as the bandstand symbolizes my continuing dedication to the world of drumming.

Fourteen was an exciting year. It was a thrill to have gotten my first record deal offer with a New York band called Lipstick. Music was my passion. Throughout my school years, I played in the school jazz band and I also had an array of side bands. Some of the bands included Predator, Lickity Split, Roxx Off, Arrival, Sticky Fingers, Jet, Inside Out and others. My musical world was ever expanding. I vividly recall having played on the New Jersey boardwalk for the band called Arrival at the Chatterbox. We opened for Bon Jovi. It was a blast. Then there was a gig under the Elecktra records label with a band called Roxx Off. My mind is filled with a continuous flood of fond memories of concerts, gigs, jazz sessions and utter mania.

High school soon became a fleeting memory. I took to studying music and pursued my passion working with talented people and with great studios. In all modesty, I was fortunate to have worked with Dave Polinski, Microboards, Lincoln Zimmerman, Jessie Basto, Neil Zaza, Bobby Rock, Bret, Bill Buddy Dickens, Rene Benton, Lexicon, Systec corp, Sony, DreamWorks, Rollen Records, Nicklaus Rice, Black Death Vodka and the list goes on. The rest will be in my soon to be completed new book (“Not Another Dumb Drummer”).

The years passed by and I entered my twenties. My experience with the band Lickity Split out of New York, and with the band called Inside Out, and then a band called Shady Blade out of Los Angeles led me, in the early 1990s, to decide to join up with Kidd Nasty. What a great bunch of talented guys. Our music was rocking. However, as it is in life, we each drifted in different directions to explore other opportunities. Yet, it remained our hope that we would reunite when ready, drawn by our common love of making great music.

So, in 1995, I pursued studio work and started giving clinics for drumming in Los Angeles. In 1998, an initial recording studio that I built in Los Angeles ended up morphing into four recording studios. I had the learning pleasure of working with people and studios at Sony, Warner Brothers, DreamWorks, Nova Star, Steven Spielberg, John Geffen, Digi, Micro Boards, Lexicon, and many industry icons. Playing with some great people has been an unending learning process. The creation of music can be inspiration, but sometimes it is just perspiration. Ego aside, I have learned to remain receptive to new ideas, new sounds, new beats, new rhythms and new possibilities. I learned that the new is but a merger of the old integrated into the magic of the moment.

In 2000, I was working with a special person Rene Benton at Paramount in California. Steven C, also known as Steve Perry, was my brilliant producer. I was encouraged to start my solo projects. By this stage in my life, my experiences were broad based. I was doing sound, producing plays in Georgia, making CDs for Capital Records, editing movies for Warner Brothers, the owner of four recording studios, endorsed by some great companies and all things, on the surface, appeared real good (if not perfect). My drumming career was happening and the monetary rewards were being reaped.

Then, in 2001, reality came crashing down upon me. Tragedy struck. My wife passed away. Everything was proverbially placed on “hold.” Unforeseen events change lives and lives change events. From the immobilizing depths of darkness and sorry that I experienced as a result of my wife’s death in 2001, in 2003 I gradually began to emerge renewed when I meet my now wife. As the light in my life began to be rekindled, I committed to start to live life again. However, I also felt that change was needed, as there remained too much ambient noise created by other people around me who sought to undermine my well-being. I, therefore, temporarily walked away from the music business that I loved and opened a consulting business.

You know, one may elect to walk away from the music business, but, trust me, the God given love and passion for music cannot be muted. I, for one, cannot suppress it. I must give expression to the rhythmic sounds that reverberate in my head. The making of music is an irresistible force that must be unleashed and shared. So, by 2010, I went back east and reconnected with Kidd Nasty. A new momentum to reunite began to evolve.

The process has been emerging. We stand at the threshold of bringing Kidd Nasty back to the public. The sounds of the drums for our new CD will rock your socks. The music will roar. Yes, a new CD is in works.

Be a part of our new beginning! LUKE-JOHNN IS BACK. Follow this Website for more details.

Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:15 pm
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

LoQ wrote:
Yep it's him. I copied his bio from his "new" webiste and pasted it below. Same bullshit story, same bullshit bands, same fucking bullshit.... period! :evil:
[/quote]

Yeah, he even mentioned the death of his then wife that a new member posted in the previous page of this thread which was an "accident".

Definitely the same guy.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:06 am

Just saw new site and YouTube video (which is awful BTW). You would think as long as this guy has been ripping ppl off and posing he would have a better video and sound. Also, been having contacts with ppl out there interacting with this sad soul and I have hopefully made their life easier and better off. I thank this forum for allowing me to be able to do such. Keep your guard up!

Fri May 03, 2013 12:11 am

Also, did anyone notice the same pictures he had on his website were mostly from the ripped off Kidd Nasty CD BS?

Fri May 03, 2013 12:13 am

Joey wrote:
Also, did anyone notice the same pictures he had on his website were mostly from the ripped off Kidd Nasty CD BS?

I know this is bringing an old post back from the dead but I have had some business dealings with Luke John aka Luke Johnn aka Luke Gudzak. He seems to have a company called MDDS Inc and was specializing in business management. He appeared to be helping a friend of mine get a clothing company off the ground. Lets just say it didnt last too long. Luke talks a big game and he has been there and done that. The previous posts sound familiar about him having fancy cars that nobody ever sees because they are always in the shop. I dont want to get caught up in this drama but the previous stories sound all too familiar.

Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:48 pm
Viking Kong

If that's true, you should help society by tracking down this guy and filling a lawsuit against him for everything he's done.

You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.

Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:36 am
Profile YIM

Good luck...even if u did sue him what would you get? You may harass him for a while (which would be somewhat satisfying) but I'm surprised someone hasn't shot him yet. Just saying...you can only be a parasite for so long before the host destroys it

Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:48 am

So, apparently he changed his name to Lucciano Fattore ... Just a heads up

Sat May 10, 2014 2:21 am

Not sure what to say...about this idiot luke john. I will tell you the scumbag hasnt been up to his tricks on a public level for the last 8 or 9 yrs cus hes worked his way into my family and married my sister. Which is why your not seeing anyone inquire about his fraudulent ways or latest scam. Dont be fooled though he is still the piece of shit he has always been he just finally found his perfect mark.
Lets see......heres a list of a few things that has occured since he slithered into our lives.....motorcycles "stolen" she never saw ins money, bikes ended up at my bosses who paid $$ then repo man appeared, my moms house is needs about $50k of work to get it up to code due to his construction skills, people have tried to put liens on her house because he told them he owned it, my sisters 780 credit score is abput 400 now and shes in a lot of debt, hes driving a brand new lifted truck (pretty sure my mother is paying for it), pays no rent n never has, lives there in exchange for work on house which she buys the material, a/c breaks down every summer to the tune of 3000 ea time, same with heater, bathroom has been "remodeled 3 times" to the amount of 5-7k i could go on and on. Problem is as long as my mother doesnt see him for what he is, im told to mind my own bisuness. In the meantime ive watched my mother become addicted to pain pills to the point she cant stand up but the qtr she gets from the dr couldnt support anyones addiction so theyre coming from someone. Hes her best friend. Has access to her account. She made over 150k a year but is not disabled. She s ready to sell her house and move to PA cus hes building a house there. Yeah ok. Hes still claiming he has meetings with important ppl and hes a rock star and this companys releasing an album. Yadda yadda yadda. Hes a fucking liar. My mom just inherited some property in Florida that his cousin is handeling for 6% of sale price. It goes on and on. It makes me sick. Ive brought this to the attention of all but im the blacksheep and hes got them so convinced its insane. Doesnt seem like theres much i can do legally because she allows it. So im hoping he runs across the wrong person or better yet the dudes on the eastcoast who he burned and had to run from just happen to be interested or in need of some constuction work. I know the perfect guy and have no problem ref him out. Yes he is luciano fattori now. SMH.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12