View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Greg Howe UK Guitar Clinic March 2013 
Viking Kong

Post Greg Howe UK Guitar Clinic March 2013

Quote:
Greg Howe has announced a series of Guitar Clinics in Europe this March and the only London clinic is going to be held at the famous South West London Music Venue in Balham -The Bradford, Balham on March 24 hosted by Greg X Wimbledon School of Guitar. The other two UK dates are going to be held in Plymouth at World Class Music on March 22 & 23 and also there is a clinic in Belfast, NI on March 13 at Cresents Art Center. Check Greg’s website for other dates around Europe including France and Italy.

http://greghowe.com/

Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:29 pm
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Post Re: Greg Howe UK Guitar Clinic March 2013
Man I wonder when Greg Howe would listen to his fans. Guthrie's The Aristocrats came from Greg Howe not having the time to perform with the Brian and Marko for some more shows and now he has a band with vocals. Is it going to be another vocal band like what Tony MacAlpine did? Greg's official forum also disappeared and when I checked his website, he hasn't listed Laguna as a sponsor (so much for that, although I posted a thread before showing that "new" guitar of his).

He really should just make another Extraction-ish album. That's what his fans like of his anyway, not his rock stuff.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:23 pm
Search Button God!

Pao wrote:
That's what his fans like of his anyway

Yeah, because that's how that works...

Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:07 pm
Dr. X

Pao wrote:
He really should just make another Extraction-ish album. That's what his fans like of his anyway, not his rock stuff.

I'm a fan and I thought Extraction was shit. But then I liked Ascend, so he should do another of those, because his fans don't like the fusion stuff.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:19 am
God Of The Sun

I saw Greg at NAMM with Victor and Dennis, he was playing his Laguna. Megan also came out and sang a song, she has a great set of pipes (among other things). I wouldn't worry about Greg, he'll continue to do his own thing as always and people will follow :)

Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:13 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]