View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 New Fan On The Forum Danolikestoscoot! 
is evil...Evil Joe

Post New Fan On The Forum Danolikestoscoot!
hey guys my name's dano.

i'm new on this forum. I'm a racer x obsessor. I play guitar and will soon be linking to some racer x covers. Just came in here to say whatsup and hopefully see you guys at some PG concerts!

here's me

Mon May 21, 2012 12:55 am
Viking Kong

Post Re: New Fan On The Forum Danolikestoscoot!
Welcome to the board! Nice guitar and rig, you'll fit right in. I look forward to hearing your covers :)

Mon May 21, 2012 1:14 am
Motorman

Welcome.
Nice amp, what is that a Quick Rod?

Mon May 21, 2012 2:14 am
Viking Kong

Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay.

Mon May 21, 2012 2:27 am
is evil...Evil Joe

Hey Zae, Penosity, and Zesty

Thanks for the welcomes!
:mrgreen:

Ya my amp is a Splawn Quickrod, I love it. It has such an amazing and diverse tone. it really does sound like a plexi and a hot rod jcm 800 in one amp. :twisted:

how do i change it from saying "use search button" under my avatar?

Mon May 21, 2012 2:43 am
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Danolikestoscoot wrote:
Hey Zae, Penosity, and Zesty

Thanks for the welcomes!
:mrgreen:

Ya my amp is a Splawn Quickrod, I love it. It has such an amazing and diverse tone. it really does sound like a plexi and a hot rod jcm 800 in one amp. :twisted:

how do i change it from saying "use search button" under my avatar?

You get different ones the more you post. Welcome aboard!

Mon May 21, 2012 3:49 am
is evil...Evil Joe

oh okay funny.

which section does everybody hang out most on here?

Mon May 21, 2012 5:06 am
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Danolikestoscoot wrote:
oh okay funny.

The guitarist and (sad enough) offtopic. The forum isn't what it used to be because of the lack of Racer X stuff, so it's mostly those forums, occasionally the Racer X side projects because of Mr. Big, Paul's solo stuff, Judas Priest, Mars Volta/Big Sir, etc. There are plenty of amazing guitar players here and you'll get all the info you need about Paul here (this is sort of his "official" board since he doesn't have one) and I suppose the rest of the band members. Some board members here know them all personally and they most of the time pass on the word for us if it's big enough. Also plenty of tabs! And plenty of cool and nice people that won't bash you for being a newbie (other than the search button thing. Which is why it's the new member tagline :P)

Mon May 21, 2012 2:42 pm
Viking Kong

Pao wrote:
Danolikestoscoot wrote:
oh okay funny.

The guitarist and (sad enough) offtopic. The forum isn't what it used to be because of the lack of Racer X stuff, so it's mostly those forums, occasionally the Racer X side projects because of Mr. Big, Paul's solo stuff, Judas Priest, Mars Volta/Big Sir, etc. There are plenty of amazing guitar players here and you'll get all the info you need about Paul here (this is sort of his "official" board since he doesn't have one) and I suppose the rest of the band members. Some board members here know them all personally and they most of the time pass on the word for us if it's big enough. Also plenty of tabs! And plenty of cool and nice people that won't bash you for being a newbie (other than the search button thing. Which is why it's the new member tagline :P)

It's not sad, Pao. ;) Off-topic has always been a stable source of entertainment. Racer X and guitars are great, but for a forum to thrive, it really needs a place for everyone to hang out, hence Off-topic. I think true friendships are formed there because you can really just talk about anything. If I had to pretend to be a gear-head and talk guitar with you guys all day long, I would have left a very long time ago. :lol: Welcome to the forum, Dano!

Mon May 21, 2012 6:01 pm
is evil...Evil Joe

Ok cool thanks Pao, and Ryan.

guitar and off topic. always fun :D

Btw i've been slowing down "into the night" from street lethal's solo and trying to tab it. VERY HARD to tab!!! :mrgreen: Anybody have a good version for the solo? guitar pro power tab or just regular

Mon May 21, 2012 6:12 pm
Viking Kong

Danolikestoscoot wrote:

Btw i've been slowing down "into the night" from street lethal's solo and trying to tab it. VERY HARD to tab!!! :mrgreen: Anybody have a good version for the solo? guitar pro power tab or just regular

A while back, some of us got together (via the Internet) and recorded a cover of "Into the Night." I played the bass track, Pao handled the guitars, and Stringkiller worked in a sweet vocal track. Not long after that, we wrote and recorded an original tune. :) That is a great advantage to this forum: fellow musicians are never far away, and they're usually available to collaborate! Pao, do you have a guitar tab for "Into the Night," or did you learn it by ear?

Mon May 21, 2012 9:26 pm
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Ryan wrote:
Danolikestoscoot wrote:

A while back, some of us got together (via the Internet) and recorded a cover of "Into the Night." I played the bass track, Pao handled the guitars, and Stringkiller worked in a sweet vocal track. Not long after that, we wrote and recorded an original tune. :) That is a great advantage to this forum: fellow musicians are never far away, and they're usually available to collaborate! Pao, do you have a guitar tab for "Into the Night," or did you learn it by ear?

I made up the solo on there as far as I remember except for the part where he does the squeals :D

Tue May 22, 2012 6:29 am
is evil...Evil Joe

well it's all good i think i got it figured out today after some very careful listening 8)

Tue May 22, 2012 7:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]