View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:32 am



Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Jacqueline Mannering DT "As I Am" solo 
Author Message
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:05 am
Posts: 733
Post Jacqueline Mannering DT "As I Am" solo
This is the first time I've heard of her. I see her videos get a lot of hits, still, this one kinda blew me away...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=cu1 ... =endscreen

_________________
Don't mistake lack of talent for genius ~ Peter Steele

In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey, the monkey will spank [i]us[/i]! ~ Jason Mewes

"I didn't know Night Ranger had this many albums" ~ Veronica Mars


Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:21 pm
Profile
Motorman

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:17 pm
Posts: 277
Post Re: Jacqueline Mannering DT "As I Am" solo
Now take your girl goggles off and tell me this is a good solo. ;) She's a lot better these days though. Nothing insane though, plenty of much better guitarists on YouTube. They just don't have tits.


Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:57 pm
Profile
Search Button God!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:05 pm
Posts: 5107
Location: Mailbag Of Doom
Post Re: Jacqueline Mannering DT "As I Am" solo
We've been over this. She generates noise so bad it makes the chair I'm sitting on bleed.

meticadpa wrote:
plenty of much better guitarists on YouTube. They just don't have tits.


Neither does she :P

_________________
Image


Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:30 pm
Profile
Motorman

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:17 pm
Posts: 277
Post Re: Jacqueline Mannering DT "As I Am" solo
Lamer wrote:
We've been over this. She generates noise so bad it makes the chair I'm sitting on bleed.

meticadpa wrote:
plenty of much better guitarists on YouTube. They just don't have tits.


Neither does she :P

Bahaha, that's true.


Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:36 pm
Profile
Superhero

Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:52 pm
Posts: 1855
Post Re: Jacqueline Mannering DT "As I Am" solo
LOL i remember her from years ago when i postyed my mindless shredding solo


Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:27 am
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:37 pm
Posts: 5165
Location: London
Post Re: Jacqueline Mannering DT "As I Am" solo
I think it's pretty bad to my ears. That's exactly what I thought a few years back.

_________________
Thanks MDucran


Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:39 pm
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:05 am
Posts: 733
Post Re: Jacqueline Mannering DT "As I Am" solo
For a 15 year old, girl or not, the dream theater solo wasn't bad. Sure, she's got work ahead of her on noise-reduction in different areas of her playing... good luck to her...

_________________
Don't mistake lack of talent for genius ~ Peter Steele

In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey, the monkey will spank [i]us[/i]! ~ Jason Mewes

"I didn't know Night Ranger had this many albums" ~ Veronica Mars


Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:05 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:39 pm
Posts: 6031
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Jacqueline Mannering DT "As I Am" solo
meticadpa wrote:
Lamer wrote:
We've been over this. She generates noise so bad it makes the chair I'm sitting on bleed.

meticadpa wrote:
plenty of much better guitarists on YouTube. They just don't have tits.


Neither does she :P

Bahaha, that's true.

These solos were posted four years ago. I imagine that she has gotten better since (and has grown some tits too :lol:)

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:43 pm
Profile
Search Button God!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:05 pm
Posts: 5107
Location: Mailbag Of Doom
Post Re: Jacqueline Mannering DT "As I Am" solo
LoQ wrote:
These solos were posted four years ago. I imagine that she has gotten better since (and has grown some tits too :lol:)


Nope. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc_rdrCyUAc

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:19 pm
Profile
Motorman

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:17 pm
Posts: 277
Post Re: Jacqueline Mannering DT "As I Am" solo
Lamer wrote:
LoQ wrote:
These solos were posted four years ago. I imagine that she has gotten better since (and has grown some tits too :lol:)


Nope. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc_rdrCyUAc

I was sad too. Nice guitar though, lovely grain. She's too skinny.


Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:35 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:37 pm
Posts: 5165
Location: London
Post Re: Jacqueline Mannering DT "As I Am" solo
Well I won't be one to judge someone on their looks because that could be down to anything.

_________________
Thanks MDucran


Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:51 pm
Profile
Motorman

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:17 pm
Posts: 277
Post Re: Jacqueline Mannering DT "As I Am" solo
Zae wrote:
Well I won't be one to judge someone on their looks because that could be down to anything.

Aye, true. Most likely it's down to not eating enough, though...

Yours sincerely,

A skinny bitch. :P


Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:58 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.