View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:43 pm



Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Kikusui Junmai Ginjo, People who are willing to ship? 
Author Message
is the Siren's Eye
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:49 am
Posts: 14
Post Kikusui Junmai Ginjo, People who are willing to ship?
Hello,

I'm building the Blue Kikusui Fireman, but i would really like a original bottle of the Junmai Ginjo sake so i can take a good look at it! Does anybody know how I could get it into the Netherlands? Or is there anybody who could send me one, ofcourse I am willing to pay for shipping and the (full) bottle.

Thanks in advance, Brando Okkema Netherlands

_________________
To buy list (important stuff first):
PGM500
BOSS TU-3
Fuzz Universe Distortion
MXR Phase 90
Laney amp (recommend me what Laney sounds the most like the Vintage Modern 2266C)
Another Hippie Strap
PGM301
Kikusui Fireman


Last edited by BrandoPGM30 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sun May 29, 2011 9:11 pm
Profile
is evil...Evil Joe

Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:09 pm
Posts: 47
Post Re: Please help!! junmai ginjo!
Here you go,http://www.kikusui-sake.com/home/english_8.html
That link was on Paul's old website. I hope your guitar turns out great! 8)


Tue May 31, 2011 7:59 am
Profile
is the Siren's Eye
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:49 am
Posts: 14
Post Re: Please help!! junmai ginjo!
Shadowxcl0ud wrote:
Here you go,http://www.kikusui-sake.com/home/english_8.html
That link was on Paul's old website. I hope your guitar turns out great! 8)

Hey thanks! But i already knew that site, Can i order it from that site??

_________________
To buy list (important stuff first):
PGM500
BOSS TU-3
Fuzz Universe Distortion
MXR Phase 90
Laney amp (recommend me what Laney sounds the most like the Vintage Modern 2266C)
Another Hippie Strap
PGM301
Kikusui Fireman


Tue May 31, 2011 2:30 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:46 pm
Posts: 5489
Location: Torrance California
Post Re: Please help!! junmai ginjo!
BrandoPGM30 wrote:
Shadowxcl0ud wrote:
Here you go,http://www.kikusui-sake.com/home/english_8.html
That link was on Paul's old website. I hope your guitar turns out great! 8)

Hey thanks! But i already knew that site, Can i order it from that site??



Thats the site for the company that brews it. You could try emailing them and see if there are dealers near you. Or maybe some store near you could order you some.

I'm not sure if there are online shops that would ship alcohol internationally, but there might be.

_________________
Image


Tue May 31, 2011 3:11 pm
Profile
is the Siren's Eye
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:49 am
Posts: 14
Post Re: Please help!! junmai ginjo!
xjustice09x wrote:
BrandoPGM30 wrote:
Shadowxcl0ud wrote:
Here you go,http://www.kikusui-sake.com/home/english_8.html
That link was on Paul's old website. I hope your guitar turns out great! 8)

Hey thanks! But i already knew that site, Can i order it from that site??



Thats the site for the company that brews it. You could try emailing them and see if there are dealers near you. Or maybe some store near you could order you some.

I'm not sure if there are online shops that would ship alcohol internationally, but there might be.


Thanks! I'll check!

_________________
To buy list (important stuff first):
PGM500
BOSS TU-3
Fuzz Universe Distortion
MXR Phase 90
Laney amp (recommend me what Laney sounds the most like the Vintage Modern 2266C)
Another Hippie Strap
PGM301
Kikusui Fireman


Tue May 31, 2011 4:38 pm
Profile
Dr. X
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:20 pm
Posts: 128
Location: Ireland
Post Re: Please help!! junmai ginjo!
Dunno how to make the site show up in English, but here you go: http://www.sakebar.fr/sake/109-sake-sud ... 720ml.html


Tue May 31, 2011 4:44 pm
Profile
is the Siren's Eye
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:49 am
Posts: 14
Post Re: Please help!! junmai ginjo!
Ianasauras wrote:
Dunno how to make the site show up in English, but here you go: http://www.sakebar.fr/sake/109-sake-sud ... 720ml.html

Thanks for the link, But they don't have the Junmai Ginjo i'm looking for :(

_________________
To buy list (important stuff first):
PGM500
BOSS TU-3
Fuzz Universe Distortion
MXR Phase 90
Laney amp (recommend me what Laney sounds the most like the Vintage Modern 2266C)
Another Hippie Strap
PGM301
Kikusui Fireman


Tue May 31, 2011 7:26 pm
Profile
is evil...Evil Joe

Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:09 pm
Posts: 47
Post Re: Please help!! junmai ginjo!
http://www.hitimewine.net/istar.asp?a=6&id=365510!3070
http://store.liquorama.net/kikusui-junm ... 300ml.aspx
I found these sites on google. Hope this helps. If not then look up junmai ginjo kikusui on google. Google is your best friend in times like these lol.


Tue May 31, 2011 7:27 pm
Profile
is the Siren's Eye
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:49 am
Posts: 14
Post Re: Please help!! junmai ginjo!
Shadowxcl0ud wrote:
http://www.hitimewine.net/istar.asp?a=6&id=365510!3070
http://store.liquorama.net/kikusui-junm ... 300ml.aspx
I found these sites on google. Hope this helps. If not then look up junmai ginjo kikusui on google. Google is your best friend in times like these lol.

Thanks! I hope they ship to Holland, just sent them a mail.

_________________
To buy list (important stuff first):
PGM500
BOSS TU-3
Fuzz Universe Distortion
MXR Phase 90
Laney amp (recommend me what Laney sounds the most like the Vintage Modern 2266C)
Another Hippie Strap
PGM301
Kikusui Fireman


Tue May 31, 2011 9:23 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.