View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:32 am



Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Signed Ibanez PGM301 for sale! 
Author Message
is the Siren's Eye

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:00 pm
Posts: 19
Location: Southampton, UK
Post Signed Ibanez PGM301 for sale!
Hi there,

I'm selling my signed 301 to raise some money for a new Laney.

Here's a link to the eBay page:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320601987085


Cheers!

_________________
Iron what?


Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:12 pm
Profile WWW
Dr. X
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:54 pm
Posts: 179
Post Re: Signed Ibanez PGM301 for sale!
My god if I had the cash I'd be buying this is no time, no joke.

_________________
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/28mmws4.jpg[/IMG]


Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:54 am
Profile
is the Siren's Eye

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:00 pm
Posts: 19
Location: Southampton, UK
Post Re: Signed Ibanez PGM301 for sale!
I am open to offers on here! Just email me at [email protected]

_________________
Iron what?


Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:02 am
Profile WWW
Dr. X
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:54 pm
Posts: 179
Post Re: Signed Ibanez PGM301 for sale!
If I could, I would man, in a heartbeat. Hopefully I'll have saved enough for a 301 or a 500 by this summer ;/

_________________
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/28mmws4.jpg[/IMG]


Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:46 pm
Profile
is the Siren's Eye

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:00 pm
Posts: 19
Location: Southampton, UK
Post Re: Signed Ibanez PGM301 for sale!
Take a loan out and buy this one! aha, it's up there for a month! Christmas is coming :lol:

_________________
Iron what?


Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:17 pm
Profile WWW
Dr. X
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:54 pm
Posts: 179
Post Re: Signed Ibanez PGM301 for sale!
You're breaking my heart man here cmon LOL.

_________________
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/28mmws4.jpg[/IMG]


Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:12 pm
Profile
is the Siren's Eye

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:00 pm
Posts: 19
Location: Southampton, UK
Post Re: Signed Ibanez PGM301 for sale!
Well see how things go in a months time mate! :)

_________________
Iron what?


Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
is evil...Evil Joe
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 3:03 pm
Posts: 78
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Post Re: Signed Ibanez PGM301 for sale!
What's the discoloration around the signature?

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShreddyRayVaughan

Image


Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:04 pm
Profile WWW
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:10 pm
Posts: 375
Location: Morgantown, WV
Post Re: Signed Ibanez PGM301 for sale!
ShreddyRayVaughan wrote:
What's the discoloration around the signature?


Some (not so) clear coat to protect the signature?


Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:29 pm
Profile
is the Siren's Eye

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:00 pm
Posts: 19
Location: Southampton, UK
Post Re: Signed Ibanez PGM301 for sale!
:lol: Yeah the clear coat I bought turned out not to be so clear! It's slightly discoloured around the signature but looks fine in reality. The flash on my camera makes it out to be worse than it is because of differences in reflection on the gloss finish and clear coat :)

_________________
Iron what?


Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:09 am
Profile WWW
is evil...Evil Joe
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:11 pm
Posts: 74
Post Re: Signed Ibanez PGM301 for sale!
Pickup only made me sad. :( You're sure you're not delievering it?


Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:50 pm
Profile
is evil...Evil Joe
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:11 pm
Posts: 74
Post Re: Signed Ibanez PGM301 for sale!
Siggelump wrote:
Pickup only made me sad. :( You're sure you're not delievering it?

Okay, I didn't read it as thorough as I should have. :)

Let's say I would want to buy it (I live in Sweden), how much would I have to do except actually paying for the guitar + shipping? I don't really know how the postal service works over there.


Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:55 pm
Profile
Dr. X
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:54 pm
Posts: 179
Post Re: Signed Ibanez PGM301 for sale!
I rekon I should have an awesome gear setup going by the end of this year. Gonna hope to pick up a PGM for Max 950 and I'll find myself either a good deal on A Marshall or maybe an old Laney, depends. When that day comes Ill do some mad previous research. Until then I'm just going to keep drueling.

_________________
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/28mmws4.jpg[/IMG]


Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:58 am
Profile
is the Siren's Eye

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:00 pm
Posts: 19
Location: Southampton, UK
Post Re: Signed Ibanez PGM301 for sale!
Siggelump wrote:
Siggelump wrote:
Pickup only made me sad. :( You're sure you're not delievering it?

Okay, I didn't read it as thorough as I should have. :)

Let's say I would want to buy it (I live in Sweden), how much would I have to do except actually paying for the guitar + shipping? I don't really know how the postal service works over there.


Well, you'd have to let me know what company you used for the shipping. Then i'd drop it off at their premises.

Alternatively, check this out:
http://www.postoffice.co.uk/portal/po/content2?catId=19100179&mediaId=95500761

I would suggest paying the extra for insurance! The guitar is in a purpose built flight case so there shouldnt be no reason for damage whilst in transit. I would duck tape over the latches and put fragile stickers on it though :). We have a massive post office HQ in Southampton, so it would be very easy to ship and it looks like it would arrive in up to 3 days. The guitar probably weighs about 10kg to be on the safe side (although, I think I recall it weighing about 7.5/8kg).


Badmanklash wrote:
I rekon I should have an awesome gear setup going by the end of this year. Gonna hope to pick up a PGM for Max 950 and I'll find myself either a good deal on A Marshall or maybe an old Laney, depends. When that day comes Ill do some mad previous research. Until then I'm just going to keep drueling.


Well, if you bought it now you'd save £350 on the guitar which would be well on the way to buying a LC30 brand new!

_________________
Iron what?


Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:02 am
Profile WWW
Dr. X
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:54 pm
Posts: 179
Post Re: Signed Ibanez PGM301 for sale!
Hicklingbethyname wrote:
Siggelump wrote:
Siggelump wrote:
Pickup only made me sad. :( You're sure you're not delievering it?

Okay, I didn't read it as thorough as I should have. :)

Let's say I would want to buy it (I live in Sweden), how much would I have to do except actually paying for the guitar + shipping? I don't really know how the postal service works over there.


Well, you'd have to let me know what company you used for the shipping. Then i'd drop it off at their premises.

Alternatively, check this out:
http://www.postoffice.co.uk/portal/po/content2?catId=19100179&mediaId=95500761

I would suggest paying the extra for insurance! The guitar is in a purpose built flight case so there shouldnt be no reason for damage whilst in transit. I would duck tape over the latches and put fragile stickers on it though :). We have a massive post office HQ in Southampton, so it would be very easy to ship and it looks like it would arrive in up to 3 days. The guitar probably weighs about 10kg to be on the safe side (although, I think I recall it weighing about 7.5/8kg).


Badmanklash wrote:
I rekon I should have an awesome gear setup going by the end of this year. Gonna hope to pick up a PGM for Max 950 and I'll find myself either a good deal on A Marshall or maybe an old Laney, depends. When that day comes Ill do some mad previous research. Until then I'm just going to keep drueling.


Well, if you bought it now you'd save £350 on the guitar which would be well on the way to buying a LC30 brand new!


Meant 950 USD max XD

_________________
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/28mmws4.jpg[/IMG]


Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:47 pm
Profile
is the Siren's Eye

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:00 pm
Posts: 19
Location: Southampton, UK
Post Re: Signed Ibanez PGM301 for sale!
Badmanklash wrote:
Meant 950 USD max XD


Ah, :lol: , well see what the shipping will be like and then make me an offer to make it all come to 950!

_________________
Iron what?


Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:26 am
Profile WWW
is evil...Evil Joe
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:11 pm
Posts: 74
Post Re: Signed Ibanez PGM301 for sale!
Hey man, could you post the dimensions of the hardcase? So I can get an approximate size of the package.. If I can get the whole thing to cost 600-650 pounds I probably won't even have to think about it, but I need so find out an estimate shipping cost. :)

Thanks!


Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:10 pm
Profile
is the Siren's Eye

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:00 pm
Posts: 19
Location: Southampton, UK
Post Re: Signed Ibanez PGM301 for sale!
Siggelump wrote:
Hey man, could you post the dimensions of the hardcase? So I can get an approximate size of the package.. If I can get the whole thing to cost 600-650 pounds I probably won't even have to think about it, but I need so find out an estimate shipping cost. :)

Thanks!


15cm deep, 19cm wide and 107cm long. Where are you shipping to? I've had many offers to ship it abroad and have rough ideas of prices now.

_________________
Iron what?


Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:04 pm
Profile WWW
is evil...Evil Joe
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:11 pm
Posts: 74
Post Re: Signed Ibanez PGM301 for sale!
Hicklingbethyname wrote:
Siggelump wrote:
Hey man, could you post the dimensions of the hardcase? So I can get an approximate size of the package.. If I can get the whole thing to cost 600-650 pounds I probably won't even have to think about it, but I need so find out an estimate shipping cost. :)

Thanks!


15cm deep, 19cm wide and 107cm long. Where are you shipping to? I've had many offers to ship it abroad and have rough ideas of prices now.

Sweden, do you have any idea of what it would cost?

City of Uddevalla, if that matters... but I doubt it does.


Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:51 pm
Profile
is evil...Evil Joe
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:11 pm
Posts: 74
Post Re: Signed Ibanez PGM301 for sale!
Siggelump wrote:
Hicklingbethyname wrote:
Siggelump wrote:
Hey man, could you post the dimensions of the hardcase? So I can get an approximate size of the package.. If I can get the whole thing to cost 600-650 pounds I probably won't even have to think about it, but I need so find out an estimate shipping cost. :)

Thanks!


15cm deep, 19cm wide and 107cm long. Where are you shipping to? I've had many offers to ship it abroad and have rough ideas of prices now.

Sweden, do you have any idea of what it would cost?

City of Uddevalla, if that matters... but I doubt it does.

I miss the edit function over here. >.<

Anyway, is it really 19 cm wide?


Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:53 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.