View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Vince Neil vs Sharon Osbourne 
Viking Kong

Post Vince Neil vs Sharon Osbourne
On page 151 of Vince Neil’s upcoming autobiography "Tattoos & Tequila: To Hell and Back with One of Rock's Most Notorious Frontmen", Vince writes the following about Sharon Osbourne regarding the way she allegedly acted towards Motley Crue during the band's 1984 tour as the support act for Ozzy…

"It just really sickens me today to watch everybody fawning all over Sharon Osbourne. She's a talent judge on TV and she has her own show and this and that. This is the most evil, shittiest woman I've ever met in my life. She would fucking have you killed if it was to her advantage. She's just... it's just... if people really knew."

Sharon of course read the excerpt and this was her response in the form of an exclusive statement sent to PerezHilton.com…

"I was saddened to hear about the quote from Vince Neil's forthcoming book in which he calls me 'the most evil and shittiest woman I've ever met in my life' for trying to stop my husband from hanging around with him when MÖTLEY CRÜE opened for Ozzy on his '84 U.S. arena tour.

"Guilty!

"Vince, of course I tried to keep my husband away from you at all costs as I truly felt that you were a danger to Ozzy, yourself and everyone around you. I didn't want him to end up like Razzle from HANOI ROCKS who died in a car accident because you were driving drunk, or like the two innocent people who ended up with severe brain damage and whose lives were ruined as a result of your actions.

"Today I see you as a pathetic 50-year-old party boy who continues to put innocent people's lives at risk by getting behind the wheel of your car and driving drunk and being arrested for assaulting women.

"Enough said."

…I'm not a Sharon fan, but even I have to admit that I think Sharon won that round. :lol:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=146118

Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:18 pm
Motorman

Post Re: Vince Neil vs Sharon Osbourne
Oh shit.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:25 pm
God Of The Sun

won that round??

Vince is out cold! haha

Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:49 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

Holy diarrhea brew.

I've just read Ozzy's autobiography. Exept maybe for some soft badmouthing of his wife, he depicts her as an angel.

She's the daughter of Don Arden, a notorious nut case... and with all the stories I have heard, she's a pretty big nut case as well. She has got some good sides too I guess, but I sure as hell wouldn't hang around that woman too long... or do business with her.

Vince Neil isn't the brightest of lights either I guess... but from what I've heard, he doesn't really have evil intentions. He just causes massive collateral damage... I gotta say though... it's not much better... of Sharon and Vince, it' Vince that got people killed. Sharon Osbourne attempted to run people over with her car... but never succeeded. Did she really try to succeed though, or was she just trying to intimidate?

Funny: when I think Ozzy got into so much trouble after attempting to strangle Sharon while under the influence of alcohol, and on the other hand, Sharon gets away with trying to run people over, including her husband Ozzy. When you're a woman, it's okay to attempt to murder your beloved husband huh? Punch a woman in the face however, and you're in for years of jail. The same comment can be made about the Tiger Woods story. People laugh when they hear his wife tried to beat him up with a golf club... while they would feel shocked if they heard a man did the same to his wife.

I spur stoic ass juice fossile !

Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:56 pm
Godzilla

Sharon Osbourne has long come across to me as EXTREMELY self-righteous.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:45 am
God Of The Sun

Location: A small town called Los Angeles...you may have heard of it.
MissMisstreater wrote:
won that round??

Vince is out cold! haha

it's a no contest.

Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:56 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

Ouch!
A clever, and shrewd woman. :shock:

From what I keep hearing, probably the superbitch, too.

Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]