View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Why does my username have "is evil evil Joe" beside it? 
is evil...Evil Joe

Post Why does my username have "is evil evil Joe" beside it?
What's the deal? Who is evil Joe?

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:29 am
Viking Kong

Post Re: Why does my username have "is evil evil Joe" beside it?
You know Racer X??
The band this forum is about???

http://www.racerxband.com/eviljoe.htm

Buy the album "Superheroes".
It's got this on the cover.

It's awesome.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:11 am
Profile YIM WWW
Godzilla

Not quite the answer noztnac was looking for, maybe...

The words under your username are your "forum rank". They change as your post count increases. On most forums it goes something like:

0-not many posts = New member
Not many posts = Junior member
A fair few posts = Member
A good number of posts = Senior member
Lots of posts = Expert member
Masses of posts = Has no life

But all this is customisable by the forum's admins, and on here references to RX songs have taken the place of a logical rank progression.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:23 am
is evil...Evil Joe

I see. I was a big fan of Racer X when I was 16 and Street Lethal came out. Since then I got old and forgot about them because I've been studying gypsy jazz. I recently bought a Suhr and started playing electric again and one of my students asked me about Paul Gibert. That brought me back to this forum. So I only recently realized Racer X had gotten back together which is very cool. So I realize it must seem pretty stupid to not know the name of one of their recent songs but... I'll definitely check it out.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:49 am
God Of The Sun

It is like 8 years old lol

Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:07 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

noztnac wrote:
I see. I was a big fan of Racer X when I was 16 and Street Lethal came out. Since then I got old and forgot about them because I've been studying gypsy jazz. I recently bought a Suhr and started playing electric again and one of my students asked me about Paul Gibert. That brought me back to this forum. So I only recently realized Racer X had gotten back together which is very cool. So I realize it must seem pretty stupid to not know the name of one of their recent songs but... I'll definitely check it out.

I hear ya noztnac. I was a big Racer X fan back in the 80's during Street Lethal and Second Heat and then I moved on to other music. Then about five years ago I rediscovered Paul Gilbert which led me here. I was just as unfamiliar with most of the Racer X history after Second Heat as you are now. But I eventually got caught up.

Anyway, unlike some others on here I’m not going to ostracize you for not keeping up with 24 years of Racer X history. Instead I’ll simply do you the courtesy of filling you on “Evil Joe” by directing you to the following link. Enjoy! 8)

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:41 pm
Viking Kong

And that's how it's done. 8)

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:46 pm
Search Button God!

LoQ wrote:
I hear ya noztnac. I was a big Racer X fan back in the 80's during Street Lethal and Second Heat and then I moved on to other music. Then about five years ago I rediscovered Paul Gilbert which led me here. I was just as unfamiliar with most of the Racer X history after Second Heat as you are now. But I eventually got caught up.

Anyway, unlike some others on here I’m not going to ostracize you for not keeping up with 24 years of Racer X history. Instead I’ll simply do you the courtesy of filling you on “Evil Joe” by directing you to the following link. Enjoy! 8)

Yeah but you're The 80's Hair Metal God so we let you slide :wink:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:24 pm
Viking Kong

Lamer wrote:
LoQ wrote:

Yeah but you're The 80's Hair Metal God so we let you slide :wink:

LOL!!! True, I would have struck you all down with my divine "Maybelline and Aqua Net Extra Super Hold Death Grip" that not only would have killed ya, but left your corpses looking fabulous! :P :lol: Image

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]