View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Chelsea Constable playing Scarified 
God Of The Sun

Location: A small town called Los Angeles...you may have heard of it.
yes i know he owns the infamous Telesavales...
and yes i know you were kidding...just playing of of it, having some fun with ya.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:52 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

Chad's avatar is an old picture... He USED to own "Telesavalas"... He then traded it to Eddie "I Own Every PGM Ever Made" Kolsar... Check Eddie's couch pics and you'll see "Tele" in there somewhere I'm sure...

C'mon newbs, keep up with things will ya'..... :twisted:

Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:28 pm
Site Admin

The Real FN Sean John wrote:
Beckerxguitarist wrote:
Nice avatar... FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

easy there tiger...

Do you KNOW which guitar he is now the owner of?!

THE TELESAVALES!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

(i was only kidding btw)

I don't own that guitar any more. EKG has it.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:58 am
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

I knew Eddie owned it, but I don't know what happened in my head when I read this:

Chad Dyer wrote:
Eddie gave it a good home!

I forgot how Chad and Eddie traded and I was thinking Chad got it back from Eddie...

sorry dudes.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:04 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I knew Eddie owned it, but I don't know what happened in my head when I read this:

Chad Dyer wrote:
Eddie gave it a good home!

I forgot how Chad and Eddie traded and I was thinking Chad got it back from Eddie...

sorry dudes.

That's corret. It meant alot to me when Paul gave it to me. He's been so nice and he and RX have helped my company more than they will ever know.

But owning the guitar brought a couple issues. First off, it would have sat at home in the case. I would have played it once in a while, but it needed ALOT of work, and allthough I'm pretty proficient with guitars, to get it where it needed to be for me would have been major surgery.

Now I've known Eddie for a few years and he's a class guy. He built me a seven string that is just SICK. And he's the collecter from hell when it comes to PG guitars. That being said, I needed a Gibson Les Paul, and he had one available to him. So we struck up a gentlemen's agreement and swapped guitars. He now owns PG's legendary TELESAVALAS (and I believe has put some work into her) and I have a Les Paul Gold Top that I can only comment on as being my "Pearly Gates."

It's one of those guitars that was made on just the right day...with just the right wood...just the right wires...just the right pickups...it's got it. It's simply the most powerful Les Paul I've ever played, and believe me, I was looking for one since 1989.

So I think we both made out...and PG's guitar has a wonderful home with a collector who will never let it go.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:10 am
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Yeah i've read that story on the forum in the past but I don't know what was up with my head that day. Anyways it's awesome you guys were both happy, but this is the wrong place to be posting about equality of the trade. We'd all give our first born for that guitar... or am I alone?

Chad Dyer wrote:
and PG's guitar has a wonderful home with a collector who will never let it go.

This is when I go cry myself to sleep. :cry:

Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:28 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

, but it needed ALOT of work, and allthough I'm pretty proficient with guitars, to get it where it needed to be for me would have been major surgery.
Wow. What was wrong with it that it was so serious?

Did it have like major fault cracks deep within the wood, or something?

Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:38 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Chelsea Constable playing Scarified
Sorry to revive this so far into the game, but to answer Rich's question:

1.) Paul had the trem route filled in with a piece of wood...the job was good. He either did it himself or had it done, but the bridge never quite sat at the right height. The action ended up being very low, even with the saddles at the highest height I could get them.

2.) Paul had a Seymour Duncan sustainer put into the guitar. I could never get it to work right and it wasn't until I send pictures to Seymour himself and he told me that system wouldn't work on a 24 fret guitar, so it needed to have that either retrofit or a new pickup put in.

3.) The neck was arrow straight, but I wanted a little relief, but the truss rod would NOT budge for me. Rather than muscle it (never a good idea) I figured I'd let a pro work it.

So those were items I didn't want to tackle myself on a guitar with this type of pedigree in the shred/rock/metal world. Had I screwed it up, I would have never been able to live with myself.

I haven't spoken to Eddie (EKG) in a couple years and last I heard he was having a bit of health issues. Has anyone heard from him or heard how he is doing?

Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3