View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:51 pm



Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Me playing some steel panther 
Author Message
Dr. X

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:36 pm
Posts: 148
Location: California
Post Me playing some steel panther
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaSPmySMvvs

I couldn't resist! :lol:


Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:09 am
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:46 pm
Posts: 5489
Location: Torrance California
Post Re: Me playing some steel panther
Come on pretty baby suck my balls all night.....I like that song.

On a semi related note i'm glad they are returning to the key club on monday night. Russ can do his flying guitar solo again, and the celebrities seem to like it better than the house of blues.

_________________
Image


Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:11 am
Profile
Dr. X
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 2:23 am
Posts: 228
Post Re: Me playing some steel panther
xjustice09x wrote:
Come on pretty baby suck my balls all night.....I like that song.

On a semi related note i'm glad they are returning to the key club on monday night. Russ can do his flying guitar solo again, and the celebrities seem to like it better than the house of blues.


ya i went to their last show at hob and while it was good, def not key club status.

still ended up spending $100 on drinks tho =/

_________________
2008 EBMM JP6
2007 Ibanez RG5EX1
2003 Fender Tele MIA
2002 Gibson SG Spc
1989 Fender Strat w/ Area '61 MIA
1987 Ibanez RG550


Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:17 am
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:46 pm
Posts: 5489
Location: Torrance California
Post Re: Me playing some steel panther
rsmseries wrote:
ya i went to their last show at hob and while it was good, def not key club status.


I was there too. I thought Russ' solo was better than I have seen from him in a while. At least it was better than the two time I saw them in San Diego since March.

My friends and I were talking to him after the show and he seems to be happy that they are going back to the key club. He said HOB is more corporate and harder to deal with. He also said everyone likes celebrities to show up and they like the key club better.

_________________
Image


Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:33 am
Profile
Dr. X

Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:36 pm
Posts: 148
Location: California
Post Re: Me playing some steel panther
Yeah, my friend wanted me to come see them on Monday at the Key Club, I was confused because I thought they played the HOB. Anyways, does anyone know what time they usually go on? Someone said 9 and a few others said 11 or 12.

Oh..and..

Spit out that retainer and do me right.


Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:48 am
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:46 pm
Posts: 5489
Location: Torrance California
Post Re: Me playing some steel panther
Ex wrote:
Yeah, my friend wanted me to come see them on Monday at the Key Club, I was confused because I thought they played the HOB. Anyways, does anyone know what time they usually go on? Someone said 9 and a few others said 11 or 12.

Oh..and..

Spit out that retainer and do me right.


At the hollywood shows they go on at 11 or 12.

_________________
Image


Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:13 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.