View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 What the...? 
Promises to use Search button

Post I wish you all the best of luck with this guyu
I am a CPA in NJ. I thought I might add to the Luke John Gudzak electronic legend.

Luke Gudzak came into my office 10 years ago and told me he wanted to incorporate his band, Kid Nasty. He told me a great story about how they had cut two albums, signed a BMI contract, played across the country , and were going to break out, blah blah blah. He had been recommended by an insurance agent I knew, so I was willing to work with him.

The short story is that he never paid me for the incorporation work, and disappeared. It wasn't the first time that had happened to me, but at least I got two CDs and an hour or two of entertainment out of it.

Then two years ago, early April ( I am up to my butt in 1040s) I get a phone call from somebody who tracked me down and told me he had been a member of Kid Nasty. Being the guy I am, I still had a Kid Nasty album on the shelf above my desk, so I verified his bona fides from the album performer credits. He tells me that Gudzak had told him I died (!!!), and some other BS about the band. This guy continues to tell me that Gudzak has been telling many people that these CDS had sold millions of copies, and this guy apparently wanted his share of the the revenue.

I commiserated with him for a few minutes, but I really couldn't help him track Gudzak down help him collect any share of $$ due him.

After I hung up I realized it was April 1st. I still don't know if it was an April fools day joke or what.

Perhaps we could set up a Luke John Gudzak alert to keep people informed of his whereabouts.
I am entertained, in a horror story kind of way, by the trail of deceit, deception,

Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:59 pm
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Yeah but this happened 3-4 years ago so I think everyone's lost interest.

Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:20 pm
Profile WWW
Superhero

Post Re: I wish you all the best of luck with this guyu
point wrote:
I am a CPA in NJ. I thought I might add to the Luke John Gudzak electronic legend.

Luke Gudzak came into my office 10 years ago and told me he wanted to incorporate his band, Kid Nasty. He told me a great story about how they had cut two albums, signed a BMI contract, played across the country , and were going to break out, blah blah blah. He had been recommended by an insurance agent I knew, so I was willing to work with him.

The short story is that he never paid me for the incorporation work, and disappeared. It wasn't the first time that had happened to me, but at least I got two CDs and an hour or two of entertainment out of it.

Then two years ago, early April ( I am up to my butt in 1040s) I get a phone call from somebody who tracked me down and told me he had been a member of Kid Nasty. Being the guy I am, I still had a Kid Nasty album on the shelf above my desk, so I verified his bona fides from the album performer credits. He tells me that Gudzak had told him I died (!!!), and some other BS about the band. This guy continues to tell me that Gudzak has been telling many people that these CDS had sold millions of copies, and this guy apparently wanted his share of the the revenue.

I commiserated with him for a few minutes, but I really couldn't help him track Gudzak down help him collect any share of $$ due him.

After I hung up I realized it was April 1st. I still don't know if it was an April fools day joke or what.

Perhaps we could set up a Luke John Gudzak alert to keep people informed of his whereabouts.
I am entertained, in a horror story kind of way, by the trail of deceit, deception,

Welcome to the board. Bummer on not getting paid--sometimes ya gotta charge 'em up front. I'm a CPA in Michigan btw.

Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:22 am
Viking Kong

bump. I read all the 11 pages of this, great story. Was he ever busted? The site was taken down... But I don't have confirmation of the kill :P

I spur stoic ass juice fossile !

Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:00 am
God Of The Sun

bump. I read all the 11 pages of this, great story. Was he ever busted? The site was taken down... But I don't have confirmation of the kill :P

haha I did the same thing too.. there are too many guys out there that are sick. he was a sick dude I believe

Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:01 pm
Viking Kong

Post Re: I wish you all the best of luck with this guyu
point wrote:

Omg, that is CRAZY! :lol:

Really digging on Michael Hedges. And Shawn Lane. And Pat Metheny.

Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:18 pm

Post haha he never quits i guess
I went through some of the same stuff as Irock a few months ago. Interesting to hear some of the same blabber. We never got to the practice studio though, I called his bluff and and he ran off. I actually made money on the deal so at least I can say that.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:44 am
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

I went through some of the same stuff as Irock a few months ago. Interesting to hear some of the same blabber. We never got to the practice studio though, I called his bluff and and he ran off. I actually made money on the deal so at least I can say that.

That's really good to hear. I wonder if this douche is still out in the world ripping people off.. or if his lies and debt finally caught up with him. How long ago exactly was it when you dealt with him??

EricF wrote:
Yeah but this happened 3-4 years ago so I think everyone's lost interest.

Dang I was harsh back then. :lol:

Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:10 am
Profile WWW

It was like November to March of last year. He wanted me to be the "co-owner" of his company and wanted me to sing in a band with him. He was going in to companies and getting them to sign up for promotion deals. i was doing basic website design. It started as artist representation but soon turned into anybody who had money representation. I was going to be the "feature artist" of his company. I have no doubt that I could sing well enough to make it, but at the same time I was always watching my back during the situation. He was telling me that he was going to have all these famous people come work on my album with me. I have no doubt that he knows these people in some respect but I don't think they regard him quite the way he portrays.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:08 am
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

I re-read this whole thread. So, what happened? Did he get caught or what?

Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:27 am
Viking Kong

it's a wicked story, and I'm really sorry for those who lost time or money with this fucker.

I was also very sorry about Jeff's dad... It sucks getting fooled, and even more when you lose money in it.

You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:24 pm
Profile YIM
Viking Kong

Post Re:
GuitarHero wrote:
Huh? what do I hear? Paul is in G3? He'll play with Satch and Vai??? :roll:
LOL! :lol:

Woah man...how times have changed.... :D

I was reading through this thread again for fun. I wish I got to see that guestbook...

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:49 am
Site Admin

Post Re: What the...?
I did a google search of Luke John Gudzak....and found this identity/address site....just check out all the known addresses. This guy moves more than Benkins.

Long Beach, CA
San Pedro, CA
Temecula, CA
Saint Charles, IL
Forked River, NJ
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Manasquan, NJ
Ocean, NJ
Tinton Falls, NJ
Glen Mills, PA
Malvern, PA
Virginia Beach, VA

The sweet part is?? If you google his name...THIS THREAD is the #1 Result!! Nice work guys. Pretty easy for someone to find out he's a FRAUD.

Regards,
Ken

Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:50 am
Profile WWW
Dr. X

I've been trying to search his name up to see if he actually was on America's Most Wanted, but nothing comes up.
And I'm very impressed that THIS IS the number one result! :D

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Since this is the #1 result for Luke John Gudzak I would like to take this opportunity to possibly help out the smart people who may do a search on him and sum him up quickly for you. First off, stop with any kind of plans or relationship you may have with him. Cut your losses or pull some in from from him before you cut it all off. This guy was a big con artist and slithered his way into our family. He tried to steal my fathers tools after doing a job for him (he does do some carpentry work, kind of crappy work but it gets done), tried to con him into signing his house over to him, possibly killed my sister in a "freak accident" after getting life insurance on her after marrying her. Oh btw, he didn't even pay for her burial!! After he came for the burial, he conned my mother into getting a ride for him on the condition that he got insurance on the truck. He never got the insurance and moved back out to California and took the truck with him and shortly afterwards the truck was chopped up (he also does some mechanic work) and we never recovered any compensation from him nor from insurance. He acts like he is in a band or had this band called Kidd Nasty, which I come to find out he didn't and also paid this waiter to ask him for his autograph in front of us when we were leaving dinner. He probably also has a car/truck that he is probably renting and passing off as his while "his is getting custom made at the factory". He always has a story. He actually was on America's Most Wanted. My dad saw him on TV getting caught LIVE on TV. This guy is bad news and cannot be trusted in any respect. If you have any questions please contact me at [email protected] thank you

Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:39 am
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Holy thread resurrection, batman.

But wait what?

Quote:
possibly killed my sister in a "freak accident" after getting life insurance on her after marrying her. Oh btw, he didn't even pay for her burial!!

WHAT?

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:05 am

yeah, Supposedly got off the interstate to get whatever and something happened and crashed. My sister ALWAYS wore her seatbelt as I would always be admonished for not doing so. Anyways, she supposedly wasn't wearing her seatbelt or was it pulled before hitting the pole? hmm This was like 10+ years ago right around the time when all this stuff was going on on this website and him. I heard about some of this stuff but never really knew all about this site or what was going on.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:15 am
Viking Kong

Okay...

Now this is freakn' insane!

Someone please tell me this guy got caught and is in jail paying for what he has done.

You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:33 pm
Profile YIM

Not from what I know....I hope so. He needs to be locked up for life. I'm sure with the amount of enemies he's made someone out there will take care of him. That's why he moves around so much I think. I hope someone does post on here an update that says he's been caught and in jail. But I have no idea. We haven't heard from him since the truck got chopped up... That was like 10 years ago!

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:02 pm

If you do a background check on Luke John Gudzak you will find he has a fair amount of offenses and aliases as well as locations he has lived in...such as 1) Defendant Info:
Name: Luke Gudzak DOB: October 6, 1965 Case Info: Source: PA AOC Common Pleas Criminal disposition 1 Category: Criminal/traffic
Case Number: CP-15-CR-0000782-2000_Gud_Luk_19651006 Case Type: Theft By Deception-Fail To Correct Offense Date: N/A
2) Case Type: Theft By Decept-Prevent Acqu Of Info 3) Receiving Stolen Property 4)Case Type: Other Reason Access Device Is Unauth By Issuer 5) Case Type: Credit Card Used To Obt Or Att Obt Prop/Services
6)Case Info: Source: PA Admin Office of Courts Category: Criminal/traffic Case Number: 15-4-03CR-0000056-00
Case Type: CREDIT CARD USED TO OBT OR ATT OBT PROP/SERVICES Offense Date: N/A
7)Case Info: Source: PA AOC Common Pleas Criminal disposition 1 Category: Criminal/traffic
Case Number:CP-15-CR-0004609-1999_Gud_Luk_19651006 Case Type: Theft By Decep-False Impression Offense Date: N/A
8) Case Number: CP-15-CR-0004609-1999_Gud_Luk_19651006 Case Type: Theft By Unlaw Taking-Movable Prop Offense Date: N/A

Luke John Gudzak Aliases : Luke J. Gudzak Luke Fountaine Luke John J G Luke John Gudzak Luke Luke J Gudiak

I hope this helps someone before they get in too deep with this piece of shit. Knowledge is power so empower yourself.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next