View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Finally decided to sell my PGM-301!!!! 
Superhero

Post Finally decided to sell my PGM-301!!!!
It will be going up on ebay in maybe 2 weeks. I'm putting it up here for grabs to any racer x forum members first. Background info on the guitar. It's in GREAT condition. Year is 06'. No dings or scratches on the guitar except little scratch on neck that has been fixed by luthier andy brauer himself original PAF PROs pickups kept.

It will come with the original tags and paperwork along with the jcraft hardshell guitar case.(Guitar case is in excellent condition, no scratches no dings NOTHING! never used it, had a different gig bag for the guitar) (Your option: if you want i will send it with the Dimarzio Black Clip lock guitar strap ONLY IF YOU WANT.) And before shipping, i will do a final set up on the guitar and put on a new set of strings(10s)

Heres the spec for those who doesnet know about the guitar yet.

* Body: Basswood
* Bridge/Tremolo: Fixed bridge
* Case Included: No
* Fingerboard: Maple
* Frets: 24
* Inlays: Black Dot
* Neck Joint: PGm Prestige
* Neck Material: Maple
* Pickups: Neck: DiMarzio PAF Pro, Middle: DiMarzio JEM Single, Bridge: DiMarzio PAF Pro

Here are the pictures of the guitar.

As you all know this guitar is now discontinued and will be rare to find. i will ask for a price of $1900 us dollars. (if you think this is too much, go to this ebay auction and look at how much its going for there http://cgi.ebay.com/Ibanez-PGM301-Paul- ... 3358c70416) (NOTE THIS IS NOT MY AUCTION)

**************EDIT*************************

supposedly that auction was a scam, i will relist my guitar to $1200.

**************EDIT*************************

Im selling my guitar for my school tuition, please help out:).

For serious buyers please. PM me and let me know and we'll keep in touch, thank you.

Last edited by gatxman on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:45 am
Godzilla

You do know that auction is a shill right?

Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:43 am
Superhero

There's no way that auction could be real.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:55 am
Superhero

too good to be true. i found another ebay auction of a 05 pgm301 and it had a buy it now for 1290.

andddd

Ayrton wrote:
You do know that auction is a shill right?

I was going to pm you but so that everyone can see. how can you tell that auction was fake? was it the price?

Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:23 am
Godzilla

That one was easy because after the shiller found the "winners" max bid, he retracted his bid.

Did you see where the $1950 bid was retracted after the shiller became the high bidder? I would be very surprised if money actually changes hands.

301s bring $1000-$1200 on average, but there were a couple that went in the $1400-$1500 range last year.

By all means ask whatever you want, but I would not hold my breath for $1900.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:51 am
Superhero

That one was easy because after the shiller found the "winners" max bid, he retracted his bid.

Did you see where the $1950 bid was retracted after the shiller became the high bidder? I would be very surprised if money actually changes hands.

301s bring $1000-$1200 on average, but there were a couple that went in the $1400-$1500 range last year.

thank you for the information. im new to ebay, in my life ive only bought one thing on ebay and im still getting used to it, made my first account today. Anyways for those who are still interested the price has changed and its on the first post, thanks.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:54 am
Motorman

I was going to mention what was already said; the 1950 bid was retracted by an account with very low feedback, highly probable shill bidding.

I've been lurking on Ebay for a while now to try to find a PGM of my own and I've been getting pretty pissed at Ebay for allowing all this shill bidding, it seems to be more prevalent on guitars than anything else. I would've had my PGM100 for $1200 fair and square if the asshat seller didn't shill it up.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:49 pm
Dr. X

Ayrton wrote:

thank you for the information. im new to ebay, in my life ive only bought one thing on ebay and im still getting used to it, made my first account today. Anyways for those who are still interested the price has changed and its on the first post, thanks.

so how much u selling it for now? and do u ship to malaysia?

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]