View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:50 am



Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Mr. Big 
Author Message
Online
Godzilla

Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:45 pm
Posts: 770
Location: America
Post Mr. Big
This is SORT OF Racer X side project associated.

I just wacthed a clip of Billy Sheehan playing with Richie Kotzen AFTER they had played in Mr. Big together.

I've also heard that Pat Torpey has played with Richie Kotzen AFTER they played in Mr. Big together.

Does anyone know if Eric Martin ever played with Richie Kotzen AFTER they played in Mr. Big together?

It seems less likely to me, since Richie Kotzen often sings lead vocals on his own music.

_________________
"You don't just walk through a neighborhood and see somebody tearing up their own yard with a golf club!"


Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:18 am
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:46 pm
Posts: 5489
Location: Torrance California
Post 
Billy, Pat, and Paul played with Ritchey last year at the guitar generation show in Hollywood. George Lynch is also playing. If Eric wasn't in Japan at the time he might have been there as well.

Here's the video's I took with my cell phone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29mCKiqYIzc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA5SixURAX0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAcQolSrnI4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yQx4ceHQFQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYTjU4Byjzs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4Qpf_yGHmc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPl9JF2CvQE


I'm not sure if Ritchie ever played with Eric.


Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:37 am
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:13 am
Posts: 3076
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Post 
Yep, Eric and Richie even toured for a while. They came to South America on... 2007, if I recall correctly.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYAn4K-Z ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0ygfBgpGKM

_________________
ImageImageImage


Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:56 am
Profile WWW
Online
Godzilla

Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:45 pm
Posts: 770
Location: America
Post 
From what I can tell, Eric Martin and Richie Kotzen did concerts together after Mr. Big, but not as Mr. Big. I'm not sure what other musicians played with them.

Wait, the wording of the above is kind of confusing, but I think ya'll know what I mean.

I'm just now really learning a lot about Richie Kotzen.

_________________
"You don't just walk through a neighborhood and see somebody tearing up their own yard with a golf club!"


Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:01 am
Profile
King Of The Monsters
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 3:53 am
Posts: 24189
Location: Santiago, Chile
Post 
Gringo300 wrote:
From what I can tell, Eric Martin and Richie Kotzen did concerts together after Mr. Big, but not as Mr. Big. I'm not sure what other musicians played with them.

Wait, the wording of the above is kind of confusing, but I think ya'll know what I mean.

I'm just now really learning a lot about Richie Kotzen.


They toured together, but as "Eric Martin & Richie Kotzen", each one making a solo show with their own band, and then closing the show playing 1 or 2 songs together on stage.

_________________
Viva Chile Mierda!

Image Image


Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:43 pm
Profile WWW
Online
Godzilla

Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:45 pm
Posts: 770
Location: America
Post 
Guitarp77 wrote:
Gringo300 wrote:
From what I can tell, Eric Martin and Richie Kotzen did concerts together after Mr. Big, but not as Mr. Big. I'm not sure what other musicians played with them.

Wait, the wording of the above is kind of confusing, but I think ya'll know what I mean.

I'm just now really learning a lot about Richie Kotzen.


They toured together, but as "Eric Martin & Richie Kotzen", each one making a solo show with their own band, and then closing the show playing 1 or 2 songs together on stage.


But I take it that Billy Sheehan and Pat Torpey weren't playing with them on those 1 or 2 songs?

:lol:

_________________
"You don't just walk through a neighborhood and see somebody tearing up their own yard with a golf club!"


Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:29 pm
Profile
King Of The Monsters
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 3:53 am
Posts: 24189
Location: Santiago, Chile
Post 
Gringo300 wrote:
Guitarp77 wrote:
Gringo300 wrote:
From what I can tell, Eric Martin and Richie Kotzen did concerts together after Mr. Big, but not as Mr. Big. I'm not sure what other musicians played with them.

Wait, the wording of the above is kind of confusing, but I think ya'll know what I mean.

I'm just now really learning a lot about Richie Kotzen.


They toured together, but as "Eric Martin & Richie Kotzen", each one making a solo show with their own band, and then closing the show playing 1 or 2 songs together on stage.


But I take it that Billy Sheehan and Pat Torpey weren't playing with them on those 1 or 2 songs?

:lol:


lol

Not as far as Im concerned!

_________________
Viva Chile Mierda!

Image Image


Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:44 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.