View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Looking to buy a PGM 301 
Promises to use Search button

Post Looking to buy a PGM 301
Email me at [email protected]
As long as it's in excellent condition and at a reasonable price I'm sure to buy it. ^^

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:07 am
Search Button God!

You either suck at looking for stuff, you're looking in all the wrong places or you're to lazy to actually look for it and figured you'll just make a thread and we'll spoon feed you links...

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:21 am

or... you can keep out of my thread if you aren't going to be of help, considering I've already looked at the threads and am in the process of emailing people.
<------- Real mature of you by the way. Maybe you should ask questions before you jump to assumptions.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:30 am
Search Button God!

If you're in the process of emailing people then you've clearly found what you were looking for. Therefore you don't really need this thread.

BTW is there any particular reason you've drawn an arrow pointing at your name and sarcasticly implied that I'm immature?

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:42 am
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Relax, mate. We get threads like this often and it's sort of a newbie thing to make mistakes by making new threads instead of posting in the already existing ones that we specifically stick-ied to avoid any new threads. Also, if you DID say that you contacted people and checked the other threads already, then the search button police officer (Lamer) would think that you've done so and that the purpose of this thread is to draw the attention of potential sellers or something to that extent.

Peace :D

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:46 am

Relax, mate. We get threads like this often and it's sort of a newbie thing to make mistakes by making new threads instead of posting in the already existing ones that we specifically stick-ied to avoid any new threads. Also, if you DID say that you contacted people and checked the other threads already, then the search button police officer (Lamer) would think that you've done so and that the purpose of this thread is to draw the attention of potential sellers or something to that extent.

Peace :D

I don't know maybe because their is a possibility I can find a better deal..... maybe I'm wrong you should go ahead and tell me what I wasn't doing though. You seem to be good at it. (Nicely said in bold Pao, somebody seems to know why I posted this. ^^ Thanks.)

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:58 am
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Yeah, but if you made your thread a little bit clearer, any confrontation or what-not could've been avoided. At least now you know :P Also, I checked the other threads. If you lurked enough, the offers they're giving are as low as it could get. PGM301's (since they're now unavailable) will stay at (lowest)$800 to $1000 mint. But that's if they are in player's condition (that's highly unlikely).

Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:04 am
Queen Dork of the board

Hello xLostSoulx. Welcome to the fine Racer X board. I hope you find a great deal on a used PGM 301. Please take your time and browse around.

This is the Racer X band forum. It is not a flea market or eBay. No deal here is guaranteed. You may or may not find a bargain here. What you WILL find is a lot of great discussion about Racer X, and a bunch of other great bands which the Racer X members have participated in.

Since you probably play guitar, and are interested in the PGM model, please make sure to visit the "side projects" folder, where we talk a lot of smack about Paul Gilbert. :)

Here's another tip. If you cannot find a branded Ibanez PGM 301, you can get one made in the same wood, same neck profile, etc. by a custom luthier. It may or may not be reasonably priced, depending on your own internal value system.

We will happily help you, if you also help yourself. Try not to rush in to a deal. Do some due dilligence work. Scammers lurk here: watch out for them - you may be PM'd a list of bad guys if people respect and care about you - and scammers could rip you off if you come across as "wants to spend a lot of money, FAST." Get to know people, especially those who you might want to send money to. We are friendly. Sometimes people just rub eachother the wrong way though.

Regarding buying a PGM:
This thread should be your first stop:
http://racerxband.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=19214
This should be your second:
http://racerxband.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=16755
After you have exhausted every link and lead in those 2 and come up empty, then you post a new thread.
* It would take me several hours to do that, and I'm one of the fastest I know of, so hopefully you've been lurking and working on this for days before joining.

The search button / function sucks when you type in just PGM, btw... you get about a jillion posts. This isn't necessarily a lazy potential customer, y'see?

I love to be obnoxious with fonts, sizing, color, etc.

~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~

Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:17 am
Motorman

http://www.racerxband.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=19064

heres the thread and its got pics too

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:38 pm
Profile YIM
Godzilla

Wow, ok...lets lay off the caffeine... :lol:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Wow, ok...lets lay off the caffeine... :lol:

I apologize for the way I have acted in this thread, it just seems like Lamer came off kind of rude in his post. I might have over reacted though.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:49 pm
Viking Kong

I would have just looked at WildChild's thread or the PGMs Available Threads.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:26 am
is evil...Evil Joe

Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]