View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Carvin 
is evil...Evil Joe

Post Carvin
Anyone own a Carvin DC200 or 400? plz message or email me!
Wondering about custom orders and quality of guitars plz

Tue Dec 10, 2002 3:53 am
God Of The Sun

ive never heard em get bad mouthed

The fact that flamethrowers exist is enough to prove that somewhere, sometime, someone said to themselves "you know, I wanna set those people over there on fire, but im just not close enough to get the job done".

Tue Dec 10, 2002 4:07 am
Profile YIM WWW
Motorman

Post Re: Carvin
OpinionsAreLikeF-Holes wrote:
Anyone own a Carvin DC200 or 400? plz message or email me!
Wondering about custom orders and quality of guitars plz

That's the problem I have with Carvin. You can't try one unless you live in (or visit) California.

Tue Dec 10, 2002 5:42 pm
Viking Kong

I've played Carvin guitars before (never owned one though) and they really don't do much for me... To me Carvin are a very C-grade or average company...Of course if you're willing to spend the money they can make a fabulous guitar for you but I think you can say that for any custom shop or manufacturer... Never cared for their amps, I do however own a couple of their power amps and those work well...X

Tue Dec 10, 2002 9:50 pm
God Of The Sun

I've played Carvin guitars before (never owned one though) and they really don't do much for me... To me Carvin are a very C-grade or average company...Of course if you're willing to spend the money they can make a fabulous guitar for you but I think you can say that for any custom shop or manufacturer... Never cared for their amps, I do however own a couple of their power amps and those work well...X

When i did the Berklee in L.A. thing i got to go to the carvin factory(or store or whatever) and play some of the guitars in the showroom. i thought they were great guitars for the money. And the bolt is one sweet strat-o-bastard

The fact that flamethrowers exist is enough to prove that somewhere, sometime, someone said to themselves "you know, I wanna set those people over there on fire, but im just not close enough to get the job done".

Wed Dec 11, 2002 3:31 am
Profile YIM WWW
Viking Kong

The factory is actually in Escondido Ca., if you're referring to the shop in Hollywood on Sunset, that's just one of their stores... The REAL SHIT is a couple of doors down from there on the corner....THE MESA BOOGIE STORE!!! They've got some SWEET custom guitars in there... Fernandes has some KILLER stuff also...X

Thu Dec 12, 2002 12:12 am
God Of The Sun

The factory is actually in Escondido Ca., if you're referring to the shop in Hollywood on Sunset, that's just one of their stores... The REAL SHIT is a couple of doors down from there on the corner....THE MESA BOOGIE STORE!!! They've got some SWEET custom guitars in there... Fernandes has some KILLER stuff also...X

What i was saying was. When i went to the berklee in L.A. thing (I.E while i was in california) I visited the carvin factory(made the drive to escondido) just because i dig carvin stuff.

Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:17 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]