View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 PGM10TH ? 
Godzilla

Post PGM10TH ?
I need to pay for some car repairs and it looks like I may need to start unloading some PGM's..

How much should my PGM10TH in Very good/excellent condition go for?

Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:29 pm
Viking Kong

A really nice one with the strap and HSC should be in the $2500-$2700 neighborhood. But, the market is extremely screwed up right now. People just aren't buying unless it's a total steal. --Jason

Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:20 pm
Godzilla

A really nice one with the strap and HSC should be in the $2500-$2700 neighborhood. But, the market is extremely screwed up right now. People just aren't buying unless it's a total steal. --Jason

I wasn't aware that it came with a special strap.. I have the HSC, though.

Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:33 pm
Dr. X

I paid $2300 in January '09 for one of my 10th's and $2400 in July '09 for the other one. I bought them off Jemsite from two wonderful people, caprile and gilkybear. No straps, tho. Can't say I've ever seen one in person. Jemsite would probably be your best bet to try and sell it in the classifieds as most of them are hardcore Ibanez players. Just remember to put your location in your profile or the mod police will show and beat you with guitar cables. :)

Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:32 pm
Godzilla

I bought mine with the strap for $2000. There is also a very nice one for sale in Denver for $2200.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:37 am
Superhero

I paid about $2k almost 2 years ago. No Strap !!!! rats.

Looking to buy one for sure

Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:30 am
God Of The Sun

Jason's right is dead on with his statement.

My 10th came with a strap and the original packaging was a double wide box. Inside were 2 normal guitar boxes, 1 for the guitar and the other for the case. I don't know why, but that's how it was.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:02 pm
Motorman

Please PM me if you have a 200, 600 or 800 for sale. thx

Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:12 pm
Dr. X

Please PM me if you have a 200, 600 or 800 for sale. thx

If someone had a 200 for sale, I wouldn't had bought 2 10th's! :P

In fact, if someone HAD a 200, I may offer a 200 for 10th trade.

I'm on the hunt for something non-Ibanez and I won't say what cause I don't want to get sniped on it. It's not on the 'bay, just out there in the wild. It will be mine, oh yes, it WILL be mine. With luck, photos Monday.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:28 pm
Godzilla

Dear Jack. When can we see your fantastic guitar collection?

Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Dr. X

http://www.metalguitarist.org/forum/gui ... ction.html

Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:09 pm
Dr. X

beautiful collection Jack, i have one of those puzzle guitars too, an absolute beautifully crafted instrument, very nice, make sure we get pics of your new purchase

Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:39 pm
Motorman

Great collection Jack! I love your rare PGM90th. Very nice..

Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:29 pm
Search Button God!

I hate you Jack....I hate you so much it gives me energy.... :evil:

:wink:

Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:32 am
Dr. X

The rarity of it has come into question before. After all, this one has dots and PGM90th's have, obviously, no dots. The guy who supposedly sold it to Rich @ Ibanez Rules said PG had 2 models made special, one with center dots and one with offset dots and the offset dots one had been seen in videos but not this one. Rich had no reason to not believe as this guy also sold him PG's "PGM550" gold guitar. PG states is wasn't one of his so who knows the story. Not like Ibanez was making one with dots for just any schmoe. It shall stay shrouded in mystery, I guess...

Lamer wrote:
I hate you Jack....I hate you so much it gives me energy.... :evil:

I have gotten a few hate e-mail's (not from here) about my collection that I just laugh off. The Fireman really drove people insane. :)

Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:28 pm
Godzilla

Who would send hate mail over your guitars?

Some people should just stop breathing.

Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:50 pm
Motorman

rreeves wrote:

The rarity of it has come into question before. After all, this one has dots and PGM90th's have, obviously, no dots. The guy who supposedly sold it to Rich @ Ibanez Rules said PG had 2 models made special, one with center dots and one with offset dots and the offset dots one had been seen in videos but not this one. Rich had no reason to not believe as this guy also sold him PG's "PGM550" gold guitar. PG states is wasn't one of his so who knows the story. Not like Ibanez was making one with dots for just any schmoe. It shall stay shrouded in mystery, I guess...

I swear a couple of years ago I saw one with dots on Ebay. I believe the description said it was an Ibanez employee's guitar. I could be mistaken though it's been a while.

Does it say LACS on the back of the neck? Nice though, I wouldn't sell that anytime soon :D

Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:19 pm
Dr. X

Jack Secret wrote:
rreeves wrote:

I swear a couple of years ago I saw one with dots on Ebay. I believe the description said it was an Ibanez employee's guitar. I could be mistaken though it's been a while.

Does it say LACS on the back of the neck? Nice though, I wouldn't sell that anytime soon :D

Nope, just the standard serial number on the back. My Ralph Santolla Italian flag guitar has the LACS imprint so I know what you mean about that.

Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:35 pm
Dr. X

Who would send hate mail over your guitars?

Some people should just stop breathing.

One guy at another forum said I was "flaunting" my collection. Now, I've worked my ass off to buy these. No one gave me any of them (well, my dad, rest his soul, bought me my Ibanez RG560 in 1987 so I guess that's "giving"). Whatever with them, like I tell people, I have a disease known as GAS and I wish no cure from it. There's a lot worse diseases to have, brothers. :)

Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:39 pm
is evil...Evil Joe

dont apologize in any form: you have an awesome collection and - of course - this calls for envy, especially on the internet.

cool collection in awesome shape! good game, brother! ;-)

Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next