View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:30 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
 Rich Ward is God...According to igotaafro 
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

funny how i had new pantera albums to listen too as a kid from 1990-2000 then PEOPLE MAD PEOPLE GET POPULAR PEOPLE KILLED PANTERA POPULARITY KILLED PANTERA.

now all because of stupid ass people i have no more pantera and music sucks today what am i to do? everyone needs to die.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:26 pm
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

THANK YOU FAGGOTS FOR MAKING PANTERA TRENDY RESULTING IN PHIL ANSELMO LEAVING he didnt want to be popular and you mother fuckers made dimebag get killed FUCK YOU VERY MUCH.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:32 pm
Dr. X

Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:42 pm
Dr. X

Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:43 pm
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

everyone made pantera too trendy/too/mainstream i was early fan so no effect really, when i was listening to them not much at all knew about them, phil anselmo leaving pantera had to do with being so popular so in other words you dumbfucks killed dimebag.

i cant think of any other reason phil left and you know if pantera was still together dimebag wouldnt be dead, you know how fuckin crazy a new pantera album would of been in 2008? lmfao todays music is so weak and shitty compared to the stuff pantera was putting out when i was a kid.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:51 pm
Dr. X

I think Phil Anselmo left because of you know the whole kind of...

"I'M A VIOLENT ALCOHOLIC, DRUG ADDICT AND SAID DIMEBAG DESERVES TO DIE IN AN INTERVIEW"

It might be the reason why left, I'm not sure though.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:56 pm
God Of The Sun

Location: it ain´t good for your <3 to be mad at the world! (Sweden)
everyone made pantera too trendy/too/mainstream i was early fan so no effect really, when i was listening to them not much at all knew about them, phil anselmo leaving pantera had to do with being so popular so in other words you dumbfucks killed dimebag.

i cant think of any other reason phil left and you know if pantera was still together dimebag wouldnt be dead, you know how fuckin crazy a new pantera album would of been in 2008? lmfao todays music is so weak and shitty compared to the stuff pantera was putting out when i was a kid.

it is what it is. Its always been mainstream but never had any listeners until when you felt it became mainstream ;P

Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:56 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

riaa

:lol:

Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:03 am
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

"I'M A VIOLENT ALCOHOLIC, DRUG ADDICT AND SAID DIMEBAG DESERVES TO DIE IN AN INTERVIEW"

no he said dimebag deserves his ass kicked for cussing him out and shit.

pantera decided to take a break during 9-11 2001 attacks, while on break phil started singing for superjoint again and he started saying pantera is too trendy and he wants to be more underground i guess dimebag read that and didnt call him back phil said he was willing to redo pantera but they never picked up the phone and they just hired pat for damage plan band he got killed in.

big load of shit.

basically 9-11 caused it :(

Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:09 am
Dr. X

Commie wrote:

pantera decided to take a break during 9-11 2001 attacks, while on break phil started singing for superjoint again and he started saying pantera is too trendy and he wants to be more underground i guess dimebag read that and didnt call him back phil said he was willing to redo pantera but they never picked up the phone and they just hired pat for damage plan band he got killed in.

big load of shit.

So Al-Qaeda is responsible not only for 9/11 but also for the breaking of Pantera. Makes sense.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:12 am
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

igotaafro wrote:
Commie wrote:

big load of shit.

So Al-Qaeda is responsible not only for 9/11 but also for the breaking of Pantera. Makes sense.

pantera decided to take a break from jamming all because of 9-11 and during the break phil was jamming with superjoint talking shit about dimebag/vinnie saying they're too mainstream so i guess that's why dimebag didnt call phil back up to reform pantera.

phil said he was waiting for dimebag/vinnie to call him and he said he was there 100% to do another pantera album.

Goddamn id love to have another pantera album this blows.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:21 am
Godzilla

uncle kg is gay.
So is Rob Halford. What's your point?

(You've gotta sleep sometime. Muhuhuhuhahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!)

Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:30 am
Godzilla

Remember: If you can see Rob Halford, he can see you. If you can't see Rob Halford, you may be only seconds from death. (Or a fate worse than death...)

Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:34 am
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

igotaafro wrote:
uncle kg is gay.
So is Rob Halford. What's your point?

(You've gotta sleep sometime. Muhuhuhuhahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!)

Yea, but unclekg cant do anything he cant sing :lol:

Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:35 am
Dr. X

Remember: If you can see Rob Halford, he can see you. If you can't see Rob Halford, you may be only seconds from death. (Or a fate worse than death...)

I can't see him! HE'S NOT SHOWING UP! RIPLEY HE..*AAAAAAAARGGGGH*

If you didn't get it, he said "Lol"

Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:36 am
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

unclekg i guess is friends with rich in real life, but he's still a poser dumbass he post news for rich sometimes on his site, but he's still a nobody.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:36 am
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

unclekg i guess is friends with rich in real life, but he's still a poser dumbass he post news for rich sometimes on his site, but he's still a nobody.

He's more of a somebody than you.. even on this board, his 4 posts outweigh your 500+

You're cool though i'm starting to like you. Ever read the book Of Mice and Men? You're like Lennie the lovable retard who often causes trouble. You can't stay mad at him.. but in the end you shoot him in the head.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:21 am
Profile WWW
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

igotaafro wrote:

He's more of a somebody than you.. even on this board, his 4 posts outweigh your 500+

You're cool though i'm starting to like you. Ever read the book Of Mice and Men? You're like Lennie the lovable retard who often causes trouble. You can't stay mad at him.. but in the end you shoot him in the head.

unclekg is nothing he's puke.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:38 am
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

iam the greatest guitarist of all time everyone fuckin sucks compared to me you just dont know it yet or heard my music yet :)

Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:00 am
Viking Kong

Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:19 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next