View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:30 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
 Rich Ward is God...According to igotaafro 
Author Message
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
funny how i had new pantera albums to listen too as a kid from 1990-2000 then PEOPLE MAD PEOPLE GET POPULAR PEOPLE KILLED PANTERA POPULARITY KILLED PANTERA.


now all because of stupid ass people i have no more pantera and music sucks today what am i to do? everyone needs to die.


Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:26 pm
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
THANK YOU FAGGOTS FOR MAKING PANTERA TRENDY RESULTING IN PHIL ANSELMO LEAVING he didnt want to be popular and you mother fuckers made dimebag get killed FUCK YOU VERY MUCH.


Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:32 pm
Profile
Dr. X

Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:45 pm
Posts: 192
Post 
Image

_________________
"I use Jimmies, because Jimmy knows what I want."


Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:42 pm
Profile
Dr. X

Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:45 pm
Posts: 192
Post 
Image

_________________
"I use Jimmies, because Jimmy knows what I want."


Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:43 pm
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
everyone made pantera too trendy/too/mainstream i was early fan so no effect really, when i was listening to them not much at all knew about them, phil anselmo leaving pantera had to do with being so popular so in other words you dumbfucks killed dimebag.

i cant think of any other reason phil left and you know if pantera was still together dimebag wouldnt be dead, you know how fuckin crazy a new pantera album would of been in 2008? lmfao todays music is so weak and shitty compared to the stuff pantera was putting out when i was a kid.


Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:51 pm
Profile
Dr. X

Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:45 pm
Posts: 192
Post 
I think Phil Anselmo left because of you know the whole kind of...

"I'M A VIOLENT ALCOHOLIC, DRUG ADDICT AND SAID DIMEBAG DESERVES TO DIE IN AN INTERVIEW"

It might be the reason why left, I'm not sure though.

_________________
"I use Jimmies, because Jimmy knows what I want."


Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:56 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 3793
Location: it ain´t good for your <3 to be mad at the world! (Sweden)
Post 
igotaafro wrote:
everyone made pantera too trendy/too/mainstream i was early fan so no effect really, when i was listening to them not much at all knew about them, phil anselmo leaving pantera had to do with being so popular so in other words you dumbfucks killed dimebag.

i cant think of any other reason phil left and you know if pantera was still together dimebag wouldnt be dead, you know how fuckin crazy a new pantera album would of been in 2008? lmfao todays music is so weak and shitty compared to the stuff pantera was putting out when i was a kid.


it is what it is. Its always been mainstream but never had any listeners until when you felt it became mainstream ;P

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:56 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:20 am
Posts: 6727
Post 
igotaafro wrote:
riaa



:lol:


Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:03 am
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
Commie wrote:
I think Phil Anselmo left because of you know the whole kind of...

"I'M A VIOLENT ALCOHOLIC, DRUG ADDICT AND SAID DIMEBAG DESERVES TO DIE IN AN INTERVIEW"

It might be the reason why left, I'm not sure though.


no he said dimebag deserves his ass kicked for cussing him out and shit.

pantera decided to take a break during 9-11 2001 attacks, while on break phil started singing for superjoint again and he started saying pantera is too trendy and he wants to be more underground i guess dimebag read that and didnt call him back phil said he was willing to redo pantera but they never picked up the phone and they just hired pat for damage plan band he got killed in.

big load of shit.

basically 9-11 caused it :(


Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:09 am
Profile
Dr. X

Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:45 pm
Posts: 192
Post 
igotaafro wrote:
Commie wrote:
I think Phil Anselmo left because of you know the whole kind of...

"I'M A VIOLENT ALCOHOLIC, DRUG ADDICT AND SAID DIMEBAG DESERVES TO DIE IN AN INTERVIEW"

It might be the reason why left, I'm not sure though.


no he said dimebag deserves his ass kicked for cussing him out and shit.

pantera decided to take a break during 9-11 2001 attacks, while on break phil started singing for superjoint again and he started saying pantera is too trendy and he wants to be more underground i guess dimebag read that and didnt call him back phil said he was willing to redo pantera but they never picked up the phone and they just hired pat for damage plan band he got killed in.

big load of shit.

basically 9-11 caused it :(


So Al-Qaeda is responsible not only for 9/11 but also for the breaking of Pantera. Makes sense.

_________________
"I use Jimmies, because Jimmy knows what I want."


Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:12 am
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
Commie wrote:
igotaafro wrote:
Commie wrote:
I think Phil Anselmo left because of you know the whole kind of...

"I'M A VIOLENT ALCOHOLIC, DRUG ADDICT AND SAID DIMEBAG DESERVES TO DIE IN AN INTERVIEW"

It might be the reason why left, I'm not sure though.


no he said dimebag deserves his ass kicked for cussing him out and shit.

pantera decided to take a break during 9-11 2001 attacks, while on break phil started singing for superjoint again and he started saying pantera is too trendy and he wants to be more underground i guess dimebag read that and didnt call him back phil said he was willing to redo pantera but they never picked up the phone and they just hired pat for damage plan band he got killed in.

big load of shit.

basically 9-11 caused it :(


So Al-Qaeda is responsible not only for 9/11 but also for the breaking of Pantera. Makes sense.



pantera decided to take a break from jamming all because of 9-11 and during the break phil was jamming with superjoint talking shit about dimebag/vinnie saying they're too mainstream so i guess that's why dimebag didnt call phil back up to reform pantera.

phil said he was waiting for dimebag/vinnie to call him and he said he was there 100% to do another pantera album.


Goddamn id love to have another pantera album this blows.


Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:21 am
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:51 am
Posts: 546
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Post 
igotaafro wrote:
uncle kg is gay.
So is Rob Halford. What's your point?

(You've gotta sleep sometime. Muhuhuhuhahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!)

_________________
Edo no kataki wo Nagasaki de utsu (Take your revenge in an unexpected place)


Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:30 am
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:51 am
Posts: 546
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Post 
Remember: If you can see Rob Halford, he can see you. If you can't see Rob Halford, you may be only seconds from death. (Or a fate worse than death...)

_________________
Edo no kataki wo Nagasaki de utsu (Take your revenge in an unexpected place)


Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:34 am
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
Okamiyama wrote:
igotaafro wrote:
uncle kg is gay.
So is Rob Halford. What's your point?

(You've gotta sleep sometime. Muhuhuhuhahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!)


Yea, but unclekg cant do anything he cant sing :lol:


Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:35 am
Profile
Dr. X

Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:45 pm
Posts: 192
Post 
Okamiyama wrote:
Remember: If you can see Rob Halford, he can see you. If you can't see Rob Halford, you may be only seconds from death. (Or a fate worse than death...)


I can't see him! HE'S NOT SHOWING UP! RIPLEY HE..*AAAAAAAARGGGGH*

Image

If you didn't get it, he said "Lol"

_________________
"I use Jimmies, because Jimmy knows what I want."


Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:36 am
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
unclekg i guess is friends with rich in real life, but he's still a poser dumbass he post news for rich sometimes on his site, but he's still a nobody.


Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:36 am
Profile
Unt! I'm a Moderator.
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 12:21 am
Posts: 8618
Location: Las Gárgolas, California
Post 
igotaafro wrote:
unclekg i guess is friends with rich in real life, but he's still a poser dumbass he post news for rich sometimes on his site, but he's still a nobody.


He's more of a somebody than you.. even on this board, his 4 posts outweigh your 500+

You're cool though i'm starting to like you. Ever read the book Of Mice and Men? You're like Lennie the lovable retard who often causes trouble. You can't stay mad at him.. but in the end you shoot him in the head.

_________________
Jason Kahrs
October 1, 1973 - January 5, 2010
Rest In Peace My Friend


Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:21 am
Profile WWW
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
Beckerxguitarist wrote:
igotaafro wrote:
unclekg i guess is friends with rich in real life, but he's still a poser dumbass he post news for rich sometimes on his site, but he's still a nobody.


He's more of a somebody than you.. even on this board, his 4 posts outweigh your 500+

You're cool though i'm starting to like you. Ever read the book Of Mice and Men? You're like Lennie the lovable retard who often causes trouble. You can't stay mad at him.. but in the end you shoot him in the head.


unclekg is nothing he's puke.


Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:38 am
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
iam the greatest guitarist of all time everyone fuckin sucks compared to me you just dont know it yet or heard my music yet :)


Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:00 am
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 6:40 am
Posts: 11619
Location: Across The Universe
Post 
KirK Hammet SMOKES you and Rich Ward!!!


Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:19 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.