View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:59 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 36  Next
 Rich Ward is God...According to igotaafro 
Author Message
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:39 pm
Posts: 6031
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post 
Rich wrote:
10 pages a day to a thread?
Somebody still lives with mommy & daddy!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Yep that and it must also be pretty slow at the meth lab lately.

_________________
Image


Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:41 am
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
LoQ wrote:
Rich wrote:
10 pages a day to a thread?
Somebody still lives with mommy & daddy!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Yep that and it must also be pretty slow at the meth lab lately.


:lol:


Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:59 am
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
BTW paul gilbert does have some good solos, but he's much too chromaticy rich is a better soloist though.


Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:18 am
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
benjamman (15 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply | Spam word man...... Next to Darrell of Pantera, Rich was the master of the metal groove. Too bad they had to over politicise their lyrics. We understand...you believe you are DAMN patriotic Rich!!!!!! Sheeeesh, some new subject matter please. (and I am referring to their latest vids when I say that)


http://youtube.com/watch?v=5cBeVZ6vk_E&feature=related

weird? :lol: not me


Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:28 am
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
I like paul gilbert here's some of his songs i like.

living the hard way
sunlit nights
into the night
hotter than fire
go gg goo
superheros
let the spirit fly
dead mans shoes
mad at the world
snakebite
fire of rock
technical difficulties
miss mistreater
give it to me
god of the son



but rich ward's soloing style is more original and his technique paul does sound very similar to yngwie malmsteen you can tell big influence.

rich is overall less repetitive soloist and i would say to say over all better but pg is one of my favs :)


Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:53 am
Profile
Search Button God!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:05 pm
Posts: 5107
Location: Mailbag Of Doom
Post 
igotaafro wrote:
BTW paul gilbert does have some good solos, but he's much too chromaticy rich is a better soloist though.


Rich sux, Jon FTW stop ignoring his genious. He'll turn your ears into jam with his solos.

_________________
Image


Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:16 am
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:57 am
Posts: 1835
Post 
yes jon and his major jesusosity will pwnzor everyone

_________________
Play Loud!
Image


Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:34 am
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:09 am
Posts: 1535
Location: SMOKE FREE!
Post 
no way man. MCA can rap dodecaphonically while 38 syllables per chromatic second man. :lol: no way you can have shit on him. I'm already better than les claypool.

:lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOymywbGmJ4

^kahlil gibran thinks his rap was better than rich ward's. lol this douche can't even say NGH three times per syllable dominantly over a pentatonic legato rapline. it's doesn't even rhyme right. dude ive been rapping 7 days but i lost 23 of my teeth so i'd already be better than johnny depp by now. i pwn rich ward anyday. he is GOD.

_________________
Image
Feel free to ask me ANYTHING.
Image


Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:43 am
Profile WWW
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:09 am
Posts: 1535
Location: SMOKE FREE!
Post 
Check out that douche ^ he thinks he knows rich ward man. i read that email that i sent him. i remember yesterday when rich drank that coffee. DUDE his coffee pot was like boiling in a pentatonic whammy solo dude. it's crazy. I saw paul gilbert once when i was still in my mother's womb (before she started crak). paul didn't even overly abuse the whammy to hid all his mistakes. that ass used proper muting and doesn't even play legato because his hands ARE synchroneyez'd. dumbass if he wants to own Michael jackson in the 4 handed michael angelo shred blues pure pentationic mixolydian scales in an improvised rap 8 notes per string chromatic nopolitan minor damnce off. what an ass. keep pwning yourself Ken Hower. I met uncle kg last night, he can't even solo like paul gilbert. I can already do rap rifss and i only have one tooth. i would be faster now but my left hemisphere isn't developed enough because of all the crack i somked as an infant to be able to have enough muscle control. i pwned him with just my one syllable per minute raps. ass. :lol:

_________________
Image
Feel free to ask me ANYTHING.
Image


Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:00 am
Profile WWW
Unt! I'm a Moderator.
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 12:21 am
Posts: 8618
Location: Las Gárgolas, California
Post 
hahaha omg :lol:

_________________
Jason Kahrs
October 1, 1973 - January 5, 2010
Rest In Peace My Friend


Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:23 am
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun

Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:43 am
Posts: 2041
Location: Almada, Portugal
Post 
ROFL :lol:!


Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:54 am
Profile
Dr. X

Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 7:08 pm
Posts: 247
Post 
Oh wow, this is what I call a thread.


Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:36 pm
Profile
is evil...Evil Joe
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:15 pm
Posts: 70
Post 
I suggest deleting all these threads and banning this guy for a while. There's more talk about Rich Ward than Gilbert going on right now


Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:52 pm
Profile
Dr. X

Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 7:08 pm
Posts: 247
Post 
Oh and I've come to the following conclusion -

Known usernames -

* igotaafro
* bongpack420
* bigafroyo
* hailtothefro
* Bigmonkeyman44
* a7xbhsuxnutz
* bigmonekymom44

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=653738

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=615706

http://www.panterachat.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=1102529&sid=defd28ce2fd448e66d98747c6371884b

More info to follow as I find it.


Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:59 pm
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
Bingefeller wrote:
Oh and I've come to the following conclusion -

Known usernames -

* igotaafro
* bongpack420
* bigafroyo
* hailtothefro
* Bigmonkeyman44
* a7xbhsuxnutz
* bigmonekymom44

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=653738

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=615706

http://www.panterachat.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=1102529&sid=defd28ce2fd448e66d98747c6371884b

More info to follow as I find it.



my only youtube are names a7xbhsuxnutz,bongpack,bigmonkeyman44


the others are made by other people trying to cash me because they cant accept their fav guitarist blows dick :lol:


Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:03 pm
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
Why not? the internet is full of brainless people who needs to be fuckin killed, but rich ward is the best people need to know if before they die.


Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:05 pm
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
people just need to get off the internet including the government and riaa everyone need's to get off my planet or fuckin die seriously fuck this, everyone killed dimebag now it's time for you.


Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:09 pm
Profile
Dr. X

Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 7:08 pm
Posts: 247
Post 
igotaafro wrote:
Bingefeller wrote:
Oh and I've come to the following conclusion -

Known usernames -

* igotaafro
* bongpack420
* bigafroyo
* hailtothefro
* Bigmonkeyman44
* a7xbhsuxnutz
* bigmonekymom44

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=653738

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=615706

http://www.panterachat.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=1102529&sid=defd28ce2fd448e66d98747c6371884b

More info to follow as I find it.



my only youtube are names a7xbhsuxnutz,bongpack,bigmonkeyman44


the others are made by other people trying to cash me because they cant accept their fav guitarist blows dick :lol:


I'm not just talkin' about youtube, sweetie. ;) I know they're all you because I post on some other forums that you post on with those names.


Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:10 pm
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
Bingefeller wrote:
igotaafro wrote:
Bingefeller wrote:
Oh and I've come to the following conclusion -

Known usernames -

* igotaafro
* bongpack420
* bigafroyo
* hailtothefro
* Bigmonkeyman44
* a7xbhsuxnutz
* bigmonekymom44

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=653738

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=615706

http://www.panterachat.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=1102529&sid=defd28ce2fd448e66d98747c6371884b

More info to follow as I find it.



my only youtube are names a7xbhsuxnutz,bongpack,bigmonkeyman44


the others are made by other people trying to cash me because they cant accept their fav guitarist blows dick :lol:


I'm not just talkin' about youtube, sweetie. ;) I know they're all you because I post on some other forums that you post on with those names.


Yes, i have posted about rich ward on teamxbox,pantera,dragonforce,youtube?


your point? people dont know rich ward is better than their idol? ok now they know.

live with it, plus you mother fuckers killed dimebag you die now.


fuck all these guitarist everyone overrates.


Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:14 pm
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
now fuck the world everyone needs to die.


Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:14 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 36  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.