View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 weird dream about Paul Gilbert 
Promises to use Search button

Post weird dream about Paul Gilbert
had a weird dream last night, I dreamt I was in a rug with Paul Gilbert and he told me to pay the rent, just because I was laying on his floor rug. so I got mad and ran away, he chased me and told me that he is a nice person, but because I was using his things I should pay. I cried and he was about to kiss me, and I woke up. damn it!

Wed Dec 04, 2002 8:38 pm
God Of The Sun

Cool maybe its a sign. you should give pablo a call!!!!!

The fact that flamethrowers exist is enough to prove that somewhere, sometime, someone said to themselves "you know, I wanna set those people over there on fire, but im just not close enough to get the job done".

Wed Dec 04, 2002 8:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Viking Kong

Post Re: weird dream about Paul Gilbert
guitar babe wrote:
had a weird dream last night, I dreamt I was in a rug with Paul Gilbert and he told me to pay the rent, just because I was laying on his floor rug. so I got mad and ran away, he chased me and told me that he is a nice person, but because I was using his things I should pay. I cried and he was about to kiss me, and I woke up. damn it!

You're right, that is weird... Btw, your signature, is it referring to CC Deville or Mick Mars ??? (LOL :twisted: )

WELCOME TO THE RX BOARD !!! Hope you'll stay awhile and have a little fun with us...X

Wed Dec 04, 2002 8:48 pm
Motorman

Post Re: weird dream about Paul Gilbert
Xelatunes wrote:
guitar babe wrote:

You're right, that is weird... Btw, your signature, is it referring to CC Deville or Mick Mars ??? (LOL :twisted: )

Keith Richards?

Wed Dec 04, 2002 9:15 pm
Promises to use Search button

hey gsuing, nice to see another RX fan from Omaha!

Wed Dec 04, 2002 9:57 pm
Viking Kong

mmm...not so good season for the "cornhuskers"...X

GO TROJANS !!!

8)

Wed Dec 04, 2002 10:04 pm
Viking Kong

Did you happen to eat pickles and ice cream before you went to bed that night? I hear that stuff will give you really weird dreams. Like, one time I had a dream that elephants kidnapped me, but they were mafia elephants with blazer jackets on and tommy guns and the head elephant told the other elephants that they captured the wrong kid. Then... I woke up.

Wed Dec 04, 2002 10:13 pm
God Of The Sun

Did you happen to eat pickles and ice cream before you went to bed that night? I hear that stuff will give you really weird dreams. Like, one time I had a dream that elephants kidnapped me, but they were mafia elephants with blazer jackets on and tommy guns and the head elephant told the other elephants that they captured the wrong kid. Then... I woke up.

I had a dream like that once but instead of elephants they were the dodgers and instead of kidnapping me they were tickling me with there... ummm.. ill shut up now

The fact that flamethrowers exist is enough to prove that somewhere, sometime, someone said to themselves "you know, I wanna set those people over there on fire, but im just not close enough to get the job done".

Thu Dec 05, 2002 2:26 am
Profile YIM WWW
God Of The Sun

Ryan wrote:

I had a dream like that once but instead of elephants they were the dodgers and instead of kidnapping me they were tickling me with there... ummm.. ill shut up now

uh.... :?

Thu Dec 05, 2002 2:49 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

uh.... :?

I second that "uh"... :roll:

Thu Dec 05, 2002 3:39 am
God Of The Sun

Yet agian i have failed an attempt at humor. I intend to now scrap up the last few bits of my dignity and try to put myself back together.

Thu Dec 05, 2002 3:43 am
Profile YIM WWW
Viking Kong

All is cool man, it was funny. Im afraid to say it was a bit wrong though :).

Almost as wrong as the weird dream when Strong Bad dreamt of the United States of America...

...in tight white underpants.

Thu Dec 05, 2002 3:47 am
God Of The Sun

LOL another Strong Bad fan omg have you seen the guitar one HA HA HA thats the funniest goddamned thing ive ever seen

www.homestarrunner.com EVERYBODY EVERYBODY go there righ NOW

(he he sorry to get off of the thread)

Thu Dec 05, 2002 3:51 am
Profile YIM WWW
Viking Kong

Strong Bad is awesome man, I've known about him for a while and I've seen all the email episodes. Yeah dude, I saw "Guitar".

Looks like the creator of that site is a pretty big metal fan too :) we should congratulate him!

Thu Dec 05, 2002 3:57 am
God Of The Sun

Yes indeed he is a metal fan. and apparently he knos a lil bit about guitars too

Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:04 am
Profile YIM WWW
Viking Kong

Hell yea, especially about virtuosos... trembalos... arpeggios... he does it all!

Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:09 am
God Of The Sun

MEDLYMEDLYMEDLYMEDLYMEDLYMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:16 am
Profile YIM WWW
God Of The Sun

They say when you dream about elephants, it usually concerns about remembering something important or a project that isn't moving as fast as you would like.

Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:28 am
Profile WWW
Motorman

mmm...not so good season for the "cornhuskers"...X

GO TROJANS !!!

8)

No, it sucked and I had season tickets, too. Trojans are on the schedule in a couple of years.

Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:47 am
Motorman

hey gsuing, nice to see another RX fan from Omaha!

I was worried that I was the only one. Welcome to the board.

Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next