View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:26 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Paul playing Technical Difficulties from GT 
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

That guy is repeating himself over and over!... he sounds like my ex gf complaining all the time, but he, unlike my ex, doesn't give me good sex. What a useless mouth. I've been pretty lonely since she left me :roll:, mind "giving me a hand"? ;););););););););) :hug:

Anyway, if Ken hasn't done it yet, he needs to be IP banned. If he already is, how come he's still here? :?

I can just came here to let people know dimebag would lay the smack down on anyone as would rich.

Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:21 am
Superhero

I can just came here to let people know dimebag would lay the smack down on anyone as would rich.

cool, job done. Seeyah!

you should go here now and spread the gospel of rich

http://p222.ezboard.com/fespguitarsmessageboardfrm12

i'll find you more guitar forums to correct people if you like! youve got a big job ahead of you.

"It's all good I know him personally lol. He's a smartass aussie shredder lol"

Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:03 am
Superhero

dude, playing shedding skin by pantera^ he couldnt play solo 100% perfect, and other guy nailed paul gilbert solo.

yeah thats because racer x fans are generally better at guitar.

Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:09 am
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Quote:
dude, playing shedding skin by pantera^ he couldnt play solo 100% perfect, and other guy nailed paul gilbert solo.

yeah thats because racer x fans are generally better at guitar.

LOL, no that's because dimebag's style and solos are harder to duplicate.

i will fuckin message the dude who played the snakebite song, get him to play one of dimebags hardest and you will see him fail.

Last edited by igotaafro on Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:12 am
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Last edited by igotaafro on Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:15 am
Superhero

, i went to a music store today and there was a poster of christina agulera and no dime posters, she must be better then dime.

Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:26 am
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

, i went to a music store today and there was a poster of christina agulera and no dime posters, she must be better then dime.

dimebag is dead since 2004.

when pantera and racer x were both active bands around 1994-1996 no paul gilbert stuff to be found in music store, and as soon as you walk in music store there was 2 lifesize cardboard cut outs of dimebag greeting you at door haha , and no paul gilbert reason.

dimebag=the shit one of a kind player/style nobody else will beable to duplicate and make new songs in his style.

Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:34 am
Superhero

dimebag=the shit one of a kind player/style nobody else will beable to duplicate and make new songs in his style.

was there any rich ward cut outs?

Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:37 am
Godzilla

Seems to me I remember an e-mail a few pages back that was reposted, originally from Rich Ward, complimenting Paul Gilbert without simultaneously backhanding him. Seems like 30 Days in the Hole had some nice blues licks by Paul in it, as well as several other similar Mr. Big songs. But then again there's not just one kind of blues. Gary Moore plays a different style of blues than Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown. Carlos Santana approaches the blues very differently than John Lee Hooker, but they managed to play together quite nicely. 'Little Boy Blues' by Ric Emmett of Triumph sounds very different from 'Ice Cream Man' by Van Halen. Screamin' Blues 'O' Mania by Paul Gilbert and Billy Sheehan sounds different than ''Cause We've Ended as Lovers' by Jeff Beck. And Dimebag Darrel and Danny Spitz both approach the guitar differently, and yet are both plainly influenced by Randy Rhoads. And so it goes...

In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey, the monkey will spank [i]us[/i]! ~ Jason Mewes

"I didn't know Night Ranger had this many albums" ~ Veronica Mars

Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:49 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8