View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:08 pm



Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 want racer x shows on dvd 
Author Message
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:49 am
Posts: 4801
Location: london baby
Post want racer x shows on dvd
is there anywhere i can get the shows avalible for download on dvd?

i dont have a pc at home and the college one wont let me watch or download videos...

i bought the one off ghost on a strings site, any other links?

_________________
Suhr GG > peterson strobe 2 > EB wah > Rothwell compressor > Suhr Shiba > Suhr Riot > Jam boomster > Jam ripple > Delay Llama Bogner XTC > EB volume > bi-chorus > cornford 2x12


Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:15 am
Profile WWW
Search Button God!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:05 pm
Posts: 5105
Location: Mailbag Of Doom
Post 
I have Live at The Roxy and Live at The Country Club on dvd's. Unfortunately I don't have a DVD burner...

_________________
Image


Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:23 am
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:49 am
Posts: 4801
Location: london baby
Post 
see! theres the problem

_________________
Suhr GG > peterson strobe 2 > EB wah > Rothwell compressor > Suhr Shiba > Suhr Riot > Jam boomster > Jam ripple > Delay Llama Bogner XTC > EB volume > bi-chorus > cornford 2x12


Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:23 am
Profile WWW
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:51 pm
Posts: 1863
Post 
i can burn you the shows but:
•delivery time is very high
•there are about 2,00 km between us 8italy-england)
•post shipping will be expensive
•i have to download them :lol:

btw if i find a cheap way to send you the dvds, i'll do...asap

_________________
Good-bye Jason, we'll miss you..


Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:41 pm
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 3793
Location: it ain´t good for your <3 to be mad at the world! (Sweden)
Post 
Sonnyrazor wrote:
i can burn you the shows but:
•delivery time is very high
•there are about 2,00 km between us 8italy-england)
•post shipping will be expensive

•i have to download them :lol:

btw if i find a cheap way to send you the dvds, i'll do...asap


EU. ..

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:20 pm
Profile WWW
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:51 pm
Posts: 1863
Post 
ReXiX wrote:
Sonnyrazor wrote:
i can burn you the shows but:
•delivery time is very high
•there are about 2,00 km between us 8italy-england)
•post shipping will be expensive

•i have to download them :lol:

btw if i find a cheap way to send you the dvds, i'll do...asap


EU. ..


yeah, i kwon, but try to say to customs (or zool in german, fuck, i don't know the word ) we are in europe.....it's expensive to export a thing from italy to other countries :evil:

_________________
Good-bye Jason, we'll miss you..


Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:27 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:37 pm
Posts: 5165
Location: London
Post 
Shouldn't be expensive.

_________________
Thanks MDucran


Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:24 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 3793
Location: it ain´t good for your <3 to be mad at the world! (Sweden)
Post 
Sonnyrazor wrote:
ReXiX wrote:
Sonnyrazor wrote:
i can burn you the shows but:
•delivery time is very high
•there are about 2,00 km between us 8italy-england)
•post shipping will be expensive

•i have to download them :lol:

btw if i find a cheap way to send you the dvds, i'll do...asap


EU. ..


yeah, i kwon, but try to say to customs (or zool in german, fuck, i don't know the word ) we are in europe.....it's expensive to export a thing from italy to other countries :evil:


Becuse of we being in EU... it wont cost more than ordinary :)

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:51 pm
Profile WWW
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:51 pm
Posts: 1863
Post 
all right, just give me the links of the shows...as soon as possible i'll get infos on shipping costs and other...

_________________
Good-bye Jason, we'll miss you..


Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:53 pm
Profile WWW
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:51 pm
Posts: 426
Post 
if someone will just rip the dvds, encode them to a smaller size, and post a god damned torrent, i'll seed that sucker for a million god damned years. hell, if anyone will lend me their dvds, i'll rip the fuckers myself and mail 'em back, at my expense! i just want to get a copy and not have to actually, y'know, buy a bootleg. i'd rather download one. call me crazy.

_________________
jual gilberete wrote:
Well sonny, youre in luck! I've been working on a Michael Romeo sweep-tapping technique for the penis.


Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:56 pm
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2002 3:10 pm
Posts: 1324
Location: Brazil
Post 
AWPJudy wrote:
if someone will just rip the dvds, encode them to a smaller size, and post a god damned torrent, i'll seed that sucker for a million god damned years.
same here

_________________
ImageImage
Code:
[img]http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx [/img]


Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:48 pm
Profile ICQ
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:49 am
Posts: 4801
Location: london baby
Post 
that sounds fuckin awesome!

i would download them... lack of a comp is a problem..

an i dont really care bout postage costs.

as long as noones profiting is that cool ken?

_________________
Suhr GG > peterson strobe 2 > EB wah > Rothwell compressor > Suhr Shiba > Suhr Riot > Jam boomster > Jam ripple > Delay Llama Bogner XTC > EB volume > bi-chorus > cornford 2x12


Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:48 am
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:49 am
Posts: 4801
Location: london baby
Post 
hey sonnyrazor... i cant pm!!!!!!!

_________________
Suhr GG > peterson strobe 2 > EB wah > Rothwell compressor > Suhr Shiba > Suhr Riot > Jam boomster > Jam ripple > Delay Llama Bogner XTC > EB volume > bi-chorus > cornford 2x12


Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:08 am
Profile WWW
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:51 pm
Posts: 1863
Post 
MissMisstreater wrote:
hey sonnyrazor... i cant pm!!!!!!!


shit; mail to [email protected]

:twisted:

_________________
Good-bye Jason, we'll miss you..


Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:23 am
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 3793
Location: it ain´t good for your <3 to be mad at the world! (Sweden)
Post 
FMK wrote:
AWPJudy wrote:
if someone will just rip the dvds, encode them to a smaller size, and post a god damned torrent, i'll seed that sucker for a million god damned years.
same here

Well ...it could be done i guess..

_________________
Image
Image


Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:36 pm
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:49 am
Posts: 4801
Location: london baby
Post 
what shows are ther?

can someone list them, and describe them?

whats the front row shot one?

_________________
Suhr GG > peterson strobe 2 > EB wah > Rothwell compressor > Suhr Shiba > Suhr Riot > Jam boomster > Jam ripple > Delay Llama Bogner XTC > EB volume > bi-chorus > cornford 2x12


Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:27 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.