View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:45 am



Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 What News Page ??? 
Author Message
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 6:40 am
Posts: 11619
Location: Across The Universe
Post What News Page ???
Good Stuff Kenneth !!!


http://www.racerxband.com/news.htm


Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:25 am
Profile
Unt! I'm a Moderator.
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 12:21 am
Posts: 8618
Location: Las Gárgolas, California
Post 
:lol:

Excellent work dudes I love 'em!

_________________
Jason Kahrs
October 1, 1973 - January 5, 2010
Rest In Peace My Friend


Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:36 am
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:20 am
Posts: 3068
Location: A small town called Los Angeles...you may have heard of it.
Post 
south park pictures of the MEMBERS OF RACER X huh?
bruce is there too eh?

(sniff sniff)

i smell something unbelievable

_________________
Image
Image
Hi...my name is Sean. I'm a pedal addict.


Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:50 am
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:19 am
Posts: 4910
Location: Humble Beginnings, Sweden
Post 
Killer stuff! This I like... :P

_________________
Image
Irrashaimase!


Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:59 am
Profile
Unt! I'm a Moderator.
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 12:21 am
Posts: 8618
Location: Las Gárgolas, California
Post 
The Real FN Sean John wrote:
south park pictures of the MEMBERS OF RACER X huh?
bruce is there too eh?

(sniff sniff)

i smell something unbelievable


Yeah but what about Harry Gschoesser and Danny Davito? :wink:

_________________
Jason Kahrs
October 1, 1973 - January 5, 2010
Rest In Peace My Friend


Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:18 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:10 am
Posts: 5299
Location: France
Post 
Ken, goofing around with our heroes...

you lucky bastard :evil: lol.

I like all of em exept scott's. it reminds me more of someone from KISS

_________________
[img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/beefsteaknimommy/ARXBA%2008/acidwire-bq-1.jpg[/img]

I spur stoic ass juice fossile !


Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:37 am
Profile
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:07 am
Posts: 7453
Post 
Awesome :lol: The Paul, Jeff, and Ken are AWESOME. Clones!


Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:49 am
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 3793
Location: it ain´t good for your <3 to be mad at the world! (Sweden)
Post 
haha great pictures!! :D:D hahaha :D Lovely =D

_________________
Image
Image


Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:49 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:44 pm
Posts: 11819
Post 
Don't get all excited....we were just having fun and Bruce was doing G3 with Paul.

I have to say, Jeff and I were literally crying with laughter when we would find little things....like his yellow glasses that Jeff wears all the time....or Paul's headphones.

_________________
Ken Hower Wrote: My advice to everyone.....DO NOT purchase any of these photographs....Tim Findlay can jack off to his hearts content over his killer pictures...alone.

Regards,
Ken


Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:52 pm
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 3793
Location: it ain´t good for your <3 to be mad at the world! (Sweden)
Post 
KenHower wrote:
Don't get all excited....we were just having fun and Bruce was doing G3 with Paul.

I have to say, Jeff and I were literally crying with laughter when we would find little things....like his yellow glasses that Jeff wears all the time....or Paul's headphones.


haha yeah i noticed that! you painted pauls beard right ? =)

_________________
Image
Image


Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:13 pm
Profile WWW
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:39 pm
Posts: 1571
Location: Scotland
Post 
Haha Paul's is amazing. Bruce with the cap too.

Cool stuff. 8)


Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:00 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:44 pm
Posts: 11819
Post 
ReXiX wrote:
KenHower wrote:
Don't get all excited....we were just having fun and Bruce was doing G3 with Paul.

I have to say, Jeff and I were literally crying with laughter when we would find little things....like his yellow glasses that Jeff wears all the time....or Paul's headphones.


haha yeah i noticed that! you painted pauls beard right ? =)


They actually had that as an option. We used a recent photo from the G3 tour as a guide, and he had a beard going.

_________________
Ken Hower Wrote: My advice to everyone.....DO NOT purchase any of these photographs....Tim Findlay can jack off to his hearts content over his killer pictures...alone.

Regards,
Ken


Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:36 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:37 pm
Posts: 5165
Location: London
Post 
Those looks awesome beyond belief :lol:

_________________
Thanks MDucran


Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:57 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 3793
Location: it ain´t good for your <3 to be mad at the world! (Sweden)
Post 
KenHower wrote:
ReXiX wrote:
KenHower wrote:
Don't get all excited....we were just having fun and Bruce was doing G3 with Paul.

I have to say, Jeff and I were literally crying with laughter when we would find little things....like his yellow glasses that Jeff wears all the time....or Paul's headphones.


haha yeah i noticed that! you painted pauls beard right ? =)


They actually had that as an option. We used a recent photo from the G3 tour as a guide, and he had a beard going.


Oh? haha it looks extremly Paul´ish! and Jeff to :D You should change that les paul against his pgm! :D:D haha that would be awsome :D

_________________
Image
Image


Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:15 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:44 pm
Posts: 6579
Location: Norwegian living in Liverpool, UK
Post 
Jeff looks METAL!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Paul and Ken are CLONES! :lol:

_________________
Image

Really digging on Michael Hedges. And Shawn Lane. And Pat Metheny.


Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:24 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 1:09 am
Posts: 2835
Post 
Ladies and Gentlemen, the member shots from the next album! :P

_________________
Hey, if I wanted to be ridiculed, I'd go home!

The #1 Queensryche Source
Image


Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:20 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 3793
Location: it ain´t good for your <3 to be mad at the world! (Sweden)
Post 
Metal Liberty wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen, the member shots from the next album! :P


haha! Agree! :D

_________________
Image
Image


Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:53 pm
Profile WWW
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 8:59 pm
Posts: 1928
Location: Northern Mexico
Post 
Has Juan switched to John again?

I agree with most people around here, Paul and Jeff's versions are the best!!!


Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:39 pm
Profile YIM
is O.H.B.
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:06 pm
Posts: 2452
Location: New Jersey
Post 
That is so cute


Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:21 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:44 pm
Posts: 11819
Post 
ErikMoreno wrote:
Has Juan switched to John again?

I agree with most people around here, Paul and Jeff's versions are the best!!!



John is always John in Racer X. He's Juan in TMV, John in Racer X and he's been Johnny in Distortion Felix.

_________________
Ken Hower Wrote: My advice to everyone.....DO NOT purchase any of these photographs....Tim Findlay can jack off to his hearts content over his killer pictures...alone.

Regards,
Ken


Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:58 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.