View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Our support, thoughts and prayers are with you Juan !!! 
Viking Kong

Get well soon Juan, for the sake of us all :)

Really digging on Michael Hedges. And Shawn Lane. And Pat Metheny.

Wed May 02, 2007 4:57 pm
Viking Kong

Horrible news. I really hope Alderete gets better. I can't even describe how much he influenced me to play music.

Wed May 02, 2007 8:01 pm
God Of The Sun

Location: it ain´t good for your <3 to be mad at the world! (Sweden)
This was chocking to hear! But i really hope you get on well Juan becuse you are one of the best bass players and i have ever seen. Keep on Keepin on!

Wed May 02, 2007 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Is there any way we can donate directly to Juan?

Wed May 02, 2007 10:09 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

He's requesting donations to the foundation for research to help everyone.

Regards,
Ken

Wed May 02, 2007 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
Racer X - Current Member

Post Listen up!
Yo dudes,

I think what Ken and I left out of that message was this. I am fine, I will be fine and I am at this very moment, doing what I love...making music. I am exercising and I have no side effects from the drugs.

I wanted to ask you all to consider helping the foundation. I don't need money or anything like that. What I want to do is spread the word. I want to raise money. I want to help others and in the process, help myself.

If you can't donate, then let others know to get check ups. I found out about my blood disorder the easy way...in a routine blood check. Most are not as lucky. If it wasn't for that blood test, I would be walking around without knowing anything.

I have heard from all my Racer X bandmates and we all want to put together the most brutal record yet. Superheroes x 100.

Thu May 03, 2007 12:05 am
Tab Master

Post Re: Listen up!
Alderete wrote:
Yo dudes,

I think what Ken and I left out of that message was this. I am fine, I will be fine and I am at this very moment, doing what I love...making music. I am exercising and I have no side effects from the drugs.

I wanted to ask you all to consider helping the foundation. I don't need money or anything like that. What I want to do is spread the word. I want to raise money. I want to help others and in the process, help myself.

If you can't donate, then let others know to get check ups. I found out about my blood disorder the easy way...in a routine blood check. Most are not as lucky. If it wasn't for that blood test, I would be walking around without knowing anything.

'Sup John,

It's definitely good to know that it's nothing serious and you're all healthy. :) Good luck with the future too, dude.

Alderete wrote:
I have heard from all my Racer X bandmates and we all want to put together the most brutal record yet. Superheroes x 100.

:shock:

Will you record Scit Scat Wah...1989 style? :D

Thu May 03, 2007 12:15 am
God Of The Sun

Glad to hear you're doing well, John! I should definitely check in on donations.

The #1 Queensryche Source

Thu May 03, 2007 2:15 am
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Alderete wrote:

:cry:

I am literally almost crying. Thank you so much for telling us.

I am so happy to hear from yourself that you are feeling better. If you ever need money for medicine or anything PLEASE post here. I will not hesitate to sell one of my guitars to help you out. I will spread the word Juan, thank you so much for posting.

Thu May 03, 2007 4:19 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

GREAT to hear from you Juanito !!! RAAAAAIDERS !!!!!!!!!! 8)

Alderete wrote:

NICE !!!

Thu May 03, 2007 4:22 am
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Alderete wrote:
Yo dudes,

That's great news John :) Glad to hear you're doing well and that you guys are planning to make a record!!

Thu May 03, 2007 4:46 am
Viking Kong

I'll spread the word about the foundation. That's about all I can do, right now.

Alderete wrote:

This is some great news. Let's hope everything comes together!

Thu May 03, 2007 5:10 am
God Of The Sun

Alderete wrote:
Yo dudes,

Thats great to hear! i got worried there for a while!

And hope you will do some 80s style recordings ! we want racerX 80s style again! :) Grow your hair back and buckle on that yellow ibanez again! ;)

Thu May 03, 2007 8:24 am
Profile WWW
Search Button God!

Alderete wrote:

BEST NEWS EVER !!!!!

Thu May 03, 2007 8:38 am
Viking Kong

Alderete wrote:
Yo dudes,

wow, a new R X record, that's what we've all been dreamin' about! :D

It's great to know you're fine, I think most of us understood, but what worries me the most is... will you be fine 10 years from now? I mean in 10 years you will not be old enough to die at all, it would suck to have you gone! :(

I read in the other post it's like 3-20 years of survival rate... even in 20 years it'll be a early.

Thu May 03, 2007 11:36 am
God Of The Sun

Yeah, i thought the same thing as Acid Wire :?. But anyways, i'm "spreading the word" about this. There's nothing else i can do right now :(.

Quote:

That's great news :D!

Thu May 03, 2007 1:13 pm
Viking Kong

not to get too off the subject here guys but Juan said they all "WANT" to do a record... "Want and "Do" are two different things... It's all about timing of course, but I don't think we should expect anything too soon what with PG on tour and Scott will be soon also with the new Priest record coming... :?

Thu May 03, 2007 1:19 pm
God Of The Sun

But still, that's something. It's better than nothing, i think.

Thu May 03, 2007 1:24 pm
God Of The Sun

Yeah yeah, but its a sign! Dont bring us down to earth yet ;)

Thu May 03, 2007 1:25 pm
Profile WWW
is O.H.B.

I am so sorry to hear this but glad you are feeling well.
I actually never heard of this disorder but will be reading up on it more
I will be making my donation in a few minutes

I am also glad that you had the routine blood work done.
I always have my blood checked twice a year. I feel better safe than sorry.

Glad to hear you will continue to rock and can't wait for the new RX album

Take care of yourself and good luck to you

Love
Ruth

Last edited by Ruth on Thu May 03, 2007 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 03, 2007 2:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next