View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Pictures Coming Down 
King Of The Monsters

My advice to everyone.....DO NOT purchase any of these photographs....He can jack off to his hearts content over his killer pictures...alone.

One of the best and most truly lines I´ve ever read here.

Image Image

Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:33 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

Ken... I'm pretty sure I can speak for most of us here (if not all) when I say that we totally and completely appreciate ALL that you do to keep this site up and running... THANK YOU!!!

Kenneth for President in 08!!! :twisted:

Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:44 am
Viking Kong

Hey Lamer, good thing I printed and got that picture signed when I did huh??? :twisted:

Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:46 am
God Of The Sun

KenHower wrote:
My advice to everyone.....DO NOT purchase any of these photographs....He can jack off to his hearts content over his killer pictures...alone.

One of the best and most truly lines I´ve ever read here.

x2.

Pretty selfish attitude. I can speak for everyone here when i say that i don't want to make absolutely no profit at all by selling them. Heck, i didn't even save those pictures. I always thought they would stay here forever. I never imagined something like that would happen, seriously :(.

Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:30 am
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Hey Lamer, good thing I printed and got that picture signed when I did huh??? :twisted:

Yeah heard all about that Alex. That was really cool of you 8) You rawk!!

Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:47 am
Search Button God!

Yeah, I have now an illegal autographed picture on my wall :twisted: :twisted:

Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:30 am
is evil...Evil Joe

Maybe I'm totally wrong here, but... those pics should belong to Racer X, not the dude who took the pictures. Or at least if he's off to sell them, RX should get a part of the money.

Otherwise, I could go out on the beach, take pictures to random hotties and go out and sell my own 2007 calendar or somethin'.

Smells like a bunch of BS to me. :roll:

If you only knew the power of the prog side!

Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:25 pm
Viking Kong

... Ass-wipe ... now I understand why when I was surfing the cool stuff section some pictures didn't show up... Fuck he's got his own head so far up his ass I can't tell where he starts and where he ends... :?

Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:07 am
Godzilla

I understand the annoyance with this guy... but at least he gave the pics in the first place, surely that's better than nothing? If it wasn't for him, none of you would have those awesome photos. Disagree with him all you like, but show him a little respect for that.

Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:09 am
God Of The Sun

I agree with the annoyance to the extent that I understand where it's coming from. However, aside from this, I don't recall sharing any disagreements with the fellow. Whatever he decides to do with the photos, I hope he enjoys, but perhaps the above poster is right...let's not get too riled up.

What was once now is gone. We have to live with it.

The #1 Queensryche Source

Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:10 am
Tab Master

Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:25 am
Site Admin

Regards,
Ken

Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:48 am
Profile WWW
Tab Master

I know I did for SURE as soon as I read this announcment but I can't find the folder here so they must be on the other computer. 8)

Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:10 am
Search Button God!

Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:01 am
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

8)

(I saved em too!)

Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:03 am
Profile WWW
Tab Master

They're here on my old computer ready to be transferred. 8)

Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:59 am
God Of The Sun

Yeah I saved them too so I guess that they're not gone.

8)

Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:43 am
God Of The Sun

Location: it ain´t good for your <3 to be mad at the world! (Sweden)
lol... that is like if Megadeth would say " "No Gears of war" shouldnt be avalible online anymore!" ... We would still have it.... :D

Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:47 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Pictures Coming Down
KenHower wrote:
I have been notified by Tim Findlay that he is copyrighting his photographs of Racer X. The photos while awesome, are generally low resolution internet photos with no REAL commercial value. Nobody will be creating a photo gallery or poster with any of these photos.

However, Tim has notified me to remove the Scream shots, 80's Racer X photos and Paul Gilbert's Desktop photo. I will respect those wishes and remove the photos. It's unfortunate, since these pictures are just cool representations of the band from 20 years ago.

I will not be posting these pictures back up on the site any longer. This is site is for fun for me....and not a job. I refuse to be treated as if this is a business, so I will eliminate the problem.

I would hope that everyone PLEASE avoid paying for these photos in the future. The band has not signed a release for the photos to be sold in any commercial venture.

Thanks...and sorry.

We should have done this 3 years ago. Tim was a jerk from day one.

Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:39 am
Site Admin

I have been contacted by Tim Findlay to remove this post and his user name.

I do not remove posts from the board (unless they are spam, double posts or are inflamatory in nature)

I also do not remove users from the board unless they are spammers or are double users.

When Tim signed up for the board, he agreed to the terms and conditions of his user name.

While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

This forum system uses cookies to store information on your local computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above; they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).

By clicking Register below you agree to be bound by these conditions.

I Agree to these terms and am over or exactly 13 years of agree

Therefore, neither his posts or his user name will be deleted.

Regards,
Ken

Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next