View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 What the...? 
Viking Kong

I dont see why you guys are allowing to lose composure over someone like this.

When some people from here can throw insults at this guy, they can be pretty immature insults. Im surprised he's not laughing at some of them.

Its ok to have a biting remark, but some of these would probably tickle the guy.

Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:30 pm
Superhero

I just read the posts again Ryan and you are right some are a little bit to much. There is one with a lot of racial stuff that isn't cool, that is all I'm gonna say about that one. But here is one of my favorites:

Santa Clause
You've been a very naughty boy this year little Johny-Lu.
Im afraid you wont be getting that train you asked for. Actually - you will be getting a train. But its not the train you're thinking of.
Its the man-train, and you're going to ride that every single day; in prison - ya jackass.

The "man-train" is my favorite part. :lol:

Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:44 pm
Site Admin

My point was.

I dont see why you guys are allowing to lose composure over someone like this.

That's not what you said.

You said: He's not profiting off of Racer X's material

Tell me what that, has to do with "My point was. I dont see why you guys are allowing to lose composure over someone like this."

You also said: He's not worth the energy for me to frown upon. He just isnt worth my fuckin time.

Answer: It's not your music. I wouldn't expect it would be worth YOUR time.

If you have something you created...ripped off by someone...you let me know how much "he's not worth the energy for you to frown upon."

Regards,
Ken

Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:27 pm
Profile WWW
Motorman

When some people from here can throw insults at this guy, they can be pretty immature insults. Im surprised he's not laughing at some of them.

Coming from the guy whos posts revolve around his penis.

Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:38 pm
Site Admin

I'm tired of commenting on this. I'm just glad Ryan's not in charge of my intellectual property.

Regards,
Ken

Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

Ken, after a while, I got tired of constantly trying to insult the guy. Thats what I meant when saying "he's not worth my time."

Its a waste of time for us to throw insults at him, when none of them get thru to him - I doubt he even checks his own message board. If there is already some real authority in charge of the matter, its a good time we wait on the sidelines and see what happens.

But - we get more bits and pieces of information that puts more dirt on this guy; and that seems to rally people even more. But they rally, and they still cant get thru to him. Im going to patiently wait and let the big bananas do their work; because thats what matters in the end.

"You said: He's not profiting off of Racer X's material
Tell me what that, has to do with "My point was. I dont see why you guys are allowing to lose composure over someone like this."

Thats a tough one - as my second post was relating to the over all point of the first one - but you picked a single offtopic section that I have to interpret.

Ill just leave this thread alone and leave you guys to defile him if you really want to. He probably wont see what your sending to him, but you can still try. Whatever the case is, Im going to patiently wait for the authorities to kick his ass.

Doesnt it kinda make you feel bad that we all gathered up the generals to fight the guys message board and no one will read it anymore (cuz he took it off his main site). I seriously doubt he's going to check it when he already suspects whats in it :evil:

RacerWho - I really must say, I doubt you've ever read all of my posts; Im sure that if you did, you'd realize only my posts in that one thread (about pain) were commenting on my phallus. I, by no means, let my posting revolve around that subject.

Wed Apr 09, 2003 1:49 am
is O.H.B.

Ken, as this guy was on America's Most Wanted 3 years ago, Maybe you should contact John Walsh about doing a follow up.
This way the guy gets busted and Racer X get some publicity

Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:02 am
Viking Kong

That would be awesome.

We'd be like "Mention the website! Do it again!" and stuff

Wed Apr 09, 2003 2:07 am
Viking Kong

Hey Jeff...sorry to hear about that bro. But if it helps...Me and Sean are on our way to Phoenix to kick his ass right now...Burt-Reynolds-style!!!!

and Ken, Ryan...how bout lets drop the bickering(no matter how entertaining) and just take this fuck down eh'?!? Mr. Nash should be getting a phone call soon.....

Wed Apr 09, 2003 3:08 am
Viking Kong

Theres nothing to bicker about, I wanna see John Luke stopped as much as everyone else.

Wed Apr 09, 2003 3:23 am
Motorman

If they interview Racer X?
That would be awesome.

We'd be like "Mention the website! Do it again!" and stuff

I know publicity is needed but is it really helpful to have Racer X widely known for being associated with this guy? Just a thought.

Wed Apr 09, 2003 10:56 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

People knowing Racer X was ripped off by this guy wont curve their decision against the band. If anything they might feel bad for Racer X and be like "Lets buy all their CDs!"

Thu Apr 10, 2003 12:17 am
Promises to use Search button

Post more ugh
KenHower wrote:
Ryan wrote:

You also said: He's not worth the energy for me to frown upon. He just isnt worth my fuckin time.

Answer: It's not your music. I wouldn't expect it would be worth YOUR time.

If you have something you created...ripped off by someone...you let me know how much "he's not worth the energy for you to frown upon."

True, it's no biggie to anyone not involved.... but I can tell you "how much" firsthand. Trust me, you NEVER want to feel like this. As far as money goes, I only lost the price of airfare from LA to Atlanta, and the "clinic" payment. I can live with that. What is 1000 times worse is having someone take credit for your intellectual property/music... AND profit from it. Unless it's happened to you, you'll never know how it really feels, and you NEVER forget.

Ken, you're right on the money! Kudos to everyone on this board/site for their support.

-j

Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:03 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

I never said it was a small problem.

I directly said some people are over reacting. Out of all the time I've been posting here none of you guys have seemed like the kind of guys to over-react on a situation and sling mud at the guy in a "lets make him cry" fashion.

It would hurt the guy all that much more to know he's been caught and busted by the authorities rather than to read "u is teh sux" on his message board and email folders.

I've had my fun, but when I realized I was getting no where with it - I decided to stop.

Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:24 am
Site Admin

I know its not a small problem.
I never said it was a small problem.

I directly said some people are over reacting.

Ryan,

You said that the 2nd time. The first time you said "He's not profiting off of Racer X's material"

That really pisses me off...and that really pisses off anyone who was literally raped of their intellectual property.

I know you said I took one sentence of a whole post...but you said it....you can't take it back...you said it.

Scott is REALLY pissed off...he's so mad that he's asked me to write emails for him, because he knows I'll write something non-emotional and factual. He's finally going to write to his endorsers...some of which he knows the guys listed on the site.

You made a very post that was initially in very poor judgement and not very well thought out. You say that wasn't your intent...but those are the words you typed. Can't take it back.

Your second post about childish remarks on his guestbook, was a good point. Childish rants are pointless....though they are funny to read.

Regards,
Ken

Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:01 am
Profile WWW
Superhero

Now I am not sure who posts which post on his guestbook but there have been one or two that are terrible, immature and uncalled for. This is the most recent one I saw:

RANDY
man i hope you are not lieing about your wife.because you must have big problems trying to steal racer x did you think nobody would notice the musical ability between the 2 songs and the rest of that TRASH on there.please do the world a favor kill yourself

Ok, not liking what the guy did is one thing, but saying stuff like this is just going to far. Lets be mature about this and take legitimate legal action against him, don't stoop to that level.

Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:16 am
Viking Kong

Telling the guy to kill himself is taking it too far. Some people just dont think about what they're writing.

They have reason to be angry - but they have no reason to take it too far.

I figure I havnt committed a crime so horrible that you cant understand I made a mistake in my words, Ken - as you understand my intentions.

Im all for poking fun at the guy - as long as it maintains a humane composure. Calling for merciless bloodshed is just plain stupid.

Thu Apr 10, 2003 8:01 pm
Viking Kong

new entry in his guestbook:

Luke John
MANY THANKS to the guys in RACER X for letting me shamelessly ripp off their music and call it my own

LOL!!! :twisted:

Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:03 am
Superhero

Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:44 am
Site Admin

Is there a way to the guestbook on his site? or is everyone getting there from our link?? Just curious.

Regards,
Ken

Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:52 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next