View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 What the...? 
Promises to use Search button

I dont think he even knows how to find his message board, it used to have a link from the main page & now you have to look for it. I dont think he has figured it out yet. Its amazing to me how someone so stupid has gotten along all this time without someone killing him.

Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:33 pm

I'm Mikey and I run Steve Vai's website.

Ken was kind enough to email me letting me know that Luke John states that Steve and Phillip Bynoe are both recording with him.

I want to set the record straight and say that Steve is not recording with Luke John.

Steve IS recording with Billy Sheehan and his new drummer is Jeremy Colson (who kicks siginificant amounts of ass, I might add).

Just wanted to clarify and remove an shadow of doubt that Steve was associated with him.

Peace,

Mikey
vai.com

p.s. Nice site! :)

Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:52 pm
Profile WWW
Superhero

Glad to hear that Vai hasn't been affected by this ass-wad.

Did I mention he's an Ass-wad?

Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:54 pm
Viking Kong

Thanks man! And y'know...If I were Steve Vai...I would record with Racer X...but thats just me, unfortunately...

Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:06 pm
Motorman

Thanks man! And y'know...If I were Steve Vai...I would record with Racer X...but thats just me, unfortunately...

Dude...that would rock ass!! Vai and Gilbert......that would be so so very cool.....hey....vai should take racer x on tour with him :D

and irock...sorry to hear you ever had to deal with a jerkoff such as John Puke!!!

Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:38 pm
Superhero

[quote="MaTT"]Dude...that would rock ass!! Vai and Gilbert......that would be so so very cool.....hey....vai should take racer x on tour with him :D
[quote]

I'm already shaking at the possibility...

That would kick SO much ass.

Paul and Steve on dueling guitars, awsome.

Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:43 pm
Viking Kong

Perhaps Mr. Gilbert can give Mr. Vai some lessons :)

Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:54 pm
Godzilla

Huh? what do I hear? Paul is in G3? He'll play with Satch and Vai??? :roll:
LOL! :lol:

Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:05 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Motorman

PG Vai and Satch would be a rockin line up.....G3 with Petrucci was insane too though...dude has insane chops

Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:56 am
Site Admin

He's not profiting off of Racer X's material (not that I was informed of) and he's just a regular everyday scammer.

That's not correct Ryan. You are thinking directly...is this guy making money from selling his CD's?? We don't know directly, but we do know that most of these CD's were given out as a demo. So, the answer is likely no...or not a lot if any.

Where he is profiting from is against the law. He is gaining endorsements, which means free equipment, he's gaining other musicians trust by claiming the music to be his. Look at the guitarits Neil Zaza. Neil thought this guy had it going on. He shows up at a recording studio...and all this guy does...is take pictures. Why? So, he can attach his name to another artist, and gain credibility to his endorsers.

I have no doubt, this guy has made big bucks off the equipment he's been given for free because of the music and names he's associated himself with.

So, did he profit? HELL YES. Go to www.smithdrums.com and check out the ARTIST page.

Guess who?? You don't think he got a free drum set or two out of it??

Quote:
He just isnt worth my fuckin time. I know he'll get caught some day, thats all that matters.

He doesn't get caught, unless SOMEBODY does something about it. I've worked really hard to make this guy's life MISERABLE....as it should be.

Steve Vai who knew nothing about this ass...now is aware. Imagine...all it takes is a short 30 minutes....Luke talks his way into the studio...he says hey...I've worked with Paul Gilbert...Neil Zaza...blah blah blah...he gets into the studio.....he gets a couple pictures taken with Vai...next thing on his site is confirmation he's "working" with Steve Vai...and his stature grows.

This will not happen now, because I did something about it....and I won't let this fuck off the hook.

Knowledge is power.....and the more people know....the more power they have...and less power he has.

Quote:
I dont think the dweeb's got any real fans. Just as long as there arent people there to listen to "PAIN" and "17th Moon", he's advertising to no one.

You're not getting it.....He doesn't have any fans. He doesn't NEED fans. There's no group....there's no record....He's making his money off studios and music instrument companies. That's what this is about. This isn't about any else except scamming musicians for a few bucks here and there....and having unlimited equipment supplies.

Quote:
its not hurting Racer X as much as many of you think.

Dude....It's not hurting CD sales...that's obvious. This isn't about that...never was.

Think.

Regards,
Ken

Tue Apr 08, 2003 5:07 am
Profile WWW
Motorman

wow....i gotta hand it to you ken...you've done your homework....I hope you help get this jackass nailed to the wall!

Tue Apr 08, 2003 5:54 am
Viking Kong

Go Kenneth, it'd yer birfday...we gonna pardy like, its yer birfday!
Thanks you Ken...you are da man!!!

Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:34 am
Site Admin

I've just put all the pieces together...it's guys like Irock, Joe, Neil Zaza and others who came forward with the info.

Regards,
Ken

Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:54 am
Profile WWW

Post smith drums
ken,

i emailed smith drums to let them know that luke john is a fraud (don't know if you have already, just thought i would take some initiative) -- sorry, i can't resist letting the world know what a chicken shit this dude is....

Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:03 pm
Site Admin

Yes...I've already taken care of it. Please let me take care of the endorsers. They've all gotten a well thought out, and well written email from the racerxband.com domain. Smith was very skeptical, as they said with the internet...who knows what is true. So I have sent them Racer X CD's at proof.

Regards,
Ken

Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:45 pm
Profile WWW
Racer X - Current Member

This world is full of Fucks like this. My Dad while alive set up an annuity fund to take care of my mom if he should die. He passed 3 years ago and the guy he set it up with was a scammer, he took 30k....this fuck was even at the wake. My dad worked as a accountant at Allis Chalmers in Wis and did not make a huge wage to say the least so it was a big chunk of his hard work pinched by this asshole. The Guys name is Ron Global out of Phx .AZ. A shallow grave or a stout beating would be much appreciated being the worthless law can't seem to do anything about him. Pictures of the beating would be great if you happen to get the opportunity.

Tue Apr 08, 2003 5:27 pm
Profile WWW
is evil...Evil Joe

This world is full of Fucks like this. My Dad while alive set up an annuity fund to take care of my mom if he should die. He passed 3 years ago and the guy he set it up with was a scammer, he took 30k....this fuck was even at the wake. My dad worked as a accountant at Allis Chalmers in Wis and did not make a huge wage to say the least so it was a big chunk of his hard work pinched by this asshole. The Guys name is Ron Global out of Phx .AZ. A shallow grave or a stout beating would be much appreciated being the worthless law can't seem to do anything about him. Pictures of the beating would be great if you happen to get the opportunity.

I know people in AZ and they can take care of this guy. It would be no problem.

Switch to decaf crack

Tue Apr 08, 2003 5:51 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Site Admin

The lesson here.....Use a large firm....with deep pockets to sue if required. You will pay some more money...but you'll know it's done and if it's not.....EF Hutton will have to listen to your lawyer.

Regards,
Ken

Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:31 pm
Profile WWW
Superhero

Man that sucks Jeff. I'm glad I haven't been envolved with any scammers as of yet. Not I really know to be super careful when it comes to my money.

Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:52 pm
Motorman

Sorry to hear that Jeff...thats horrible :cry:

I'm super careful with my money....i'm not cheap, just really cautious.
But i guess theres sometimes when people give you a false sense of trust, and those people need to be shot in the ass!

Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next