View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 What the...? 
Motorman

man...i been away for over a month......what a friggin joke.......this dude needs an anema.......sideways

Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:14 am
Dr. X

definitely this is the WEIRDEST thing I have ever heard. what a wacko.

Sun Apr 06, 2003 6:59 am
Profile ICQ
Viking Kong

AH-HA-HA!! ROFL!!! ah man, this is hilarious! I've been reding posts on his guestbook...all the people posting say "cat" and they all seem to be "good friends" and aparently Luke John lives in Temecula...about 5 minutes away from me! ha! ah man, tis is funny. And s it jut me, or does it seem odd that his name is Luke John, and in the bible, there are guys named Luke and John? coincy-dink? Me think not...
and btw, read this,,,HA!
"OZZY
YOUR SITE LOOKS FUCKEN BITCHEN! SEE YOU THIS YEAR AT THE OZZY FEST! CALL ME AND THANKS FOR THE CARING ABOUT MY WIFE..SEE YOU SOON,,OZZY
17 December 2002 - L.A. "
hahahaha!!!!

btw-someone said something about him being on America's Most Wanted...this album titale says it all... http://www.lukejohn.net/albuminfo_rudeleonard.html

Last edited by DarrOn on Sun Apr 06, 2003 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 06, 2003 7:02 am
Viking Kong

Luke, I wanted to say again THANK YOU so much for saturday. OZZFEST kicked ass! thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! You rock!
01 September 2002 - Temecula California"

"
Alana | @
Luke,
You were right, you left me all sticky AND wet...and you didn't even have to touch me.
Alana
22 August 2002 - Temecula, CA "

" Sasha
Hi Luke. I just wanted to say thank you VERY much for the other night. You were great. A man above all others. I thought of you and I was compelled to use a cucumber... I just brought up the image of your beautiful face and I got off all night! Thanks again! Hope to see you real soon!!
09 September 2002 - California"

"Lita
hey sexy, come visit me sometime. Mmmmmmm, what I could do to u...
I love that sexy long blond hair.
11 October 2002 - Catalina Island, CA"

"Frank Galante | @ | url
ThrottleJunkie.com will feature your songs A good meeting today at Dicks Custom Cycles in Murrieta. Your music and your motorcycle kick's ASS a Itallian drummer from back east. NYC is in the house.I ready to shoot your next album cover and decals.
17 October 2002 - Temecula "There is no Dicks Custom Cycles in Murrieta...not anymore. I know. I live in Murrieta. It closed while back.

I am laughing so hard right now!! This guys says his wife just dies, and he's out "having fun" all these girls...HA! And he seems to be good friends with "executives" from Dreamworks and Sony Records...yet no major label deal...hhmmmm...

Sun Apr 06, 2003 7:20 am
Motorman

haha.....i love people like that...meeting them in person is just great....i cant help but stare in awe about how they doesnt burst apart from all that shit...... :twisted:

Sun Apr 06, 2003 7:29 am
Promises to use Search button

Post lukewarm
this dude is definately signing his own guest book...

Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:17 pm
Superhero

Wilsman00 wrote:
joboj wrote:
<< he is an absolute shitsucker that needs to be taken out back and beaten with rubber hoses, either way he needs to be set straight>>

Shitsucker.

Huh? Me confused. :roll:

Why?

I was confused because of the <<'s. I though he was calling himself a shitsucker and I didn't know why. I didn't know who he was so I thought maybe it was Luke John calling himself that, whatever, that is why.

BTW your new icon is awsome.

Sun Apr 06, 2003 8:10 pm
Superhero

Post Re: lukewarm
74vette wrote:
this dude is definately signing his own guest book...

Yeah some other ones I read are extremely vague too. No names, just praise.

Sun Apr 06, 2003 8:11 pm
Superhero

Check this post out from his message board:

Oh Luke, you were so great last night... Your ass is so tight! I hope to see you again some time soon... Call me!
With love,
George

Dude, I listened to your tunes. All suck except P.A.I.N. and 17th Moon. Keep up the good work. When you get time, post more tunes like those two to pass off as your own. Like I said, those are the good ones. The other ones blow Aardvark balls.

I thought those were really funny.

Sun Apr 06, 2003 8:31 pm
Viking Kong

Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:09 pm
Motorman

I really wanna beat this fucker's ass now.

And can we just drop the "me confused" thing for the love of God?

Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:47 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

I hate to say it, but whoever put the RACER X FORCE on Luke John's guestbook...spelt "LIER" wrong...it's spelt "LIAR"...might wanna correct that.

Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:42 pm
is evil...Evil Joe

god.....I don't even have anything to say..............

Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:44 pm
Profile WWW
Superhero

I hate to say it, but whoever put the RACER X FORCE on Luke John's guestbook...spelt "LIER" wrong...it's spelt "LIAR"...might wanna correct that.

HAHA that is really funny, I gotta go check that out.

Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:53 pm
Godzilla

Oh Luke, you were so great last night... Your ass is so tight! I hope to see you again some time soon... Call me!
With love,
George

Sorry about that one, I couldn't resist, hauheua
I HAD to post it! :wink:

Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:42 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Godzilla

It seems that the moherfucker has closed his guestbook for new posts, or he's blocking the ip adresses, I can't post none anymore... Damn, it was fun, there's 3 pages of Racer X forum members posts there, hehe :twisted:

Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:45 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Superhero

Wilsman00 wrote:

With love,
George

Sorry about that one, I couldn't resist, hauheua
I HAD to post it! :wink:

HAHA you rule! I like you even more now.

I took me the second time thru the posts that I realized it said George at the end. Then I proceded to laugh my ass off.

Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:15 am
Site Admin

Here's some Luke John Stories from all kinds of people emailing me.....Names protected.

Good for you guys. And good luck getting a grip on this fool.
Yes, per one of the postings here, he is, in his own special way, retarded. A retarded criminal basically. This cat lives in layers of fantasies that he constructed around him now for so long that he probably doesn't know himself where they start and stop any more.

I got hooked up with this jackass a couple of years ago for about 6 months. It embarrasses me that it took me that long to figure out all of the bullshit but I was too busy playing and trying to put some material together with him while dealing with his law-dodging maneuvers to see what was up. He set me up with a bunch of blank CDs of material that is brilliant, claiming that it was his stuff, stuff he'd done with people that he'd worked with in the past. And he had a pretty cool rehearsal studio to work in so at the time, it seemed like a good thing. But, the material wasn't his. It was all ripped off, as you guys have figured out here. I've never been a big Racer X fan or I'd have known that.

Now, here's a little more about the asshole you're dealing with here.
He's been on America's Most Wanted. Yup. Check it out. Luke John Gudzak, the "sweetheart swindler". They ran 20 or 30 minutes on him about 3 years ago. He pissed off a bunch of people between Philly and Atlanta and got them all hot on his ass so they ran him down on AMW.

He's in and out of pads as he figures out how to get into a house or apt to rent it without the landlord figuring out who he is, then he screws them to death for as long as the state laws allow for him to do so before ultimately being evicted. Then he goes out in search of his next unsuspecting victim.
Check with Cherokee Studios in Hollywood. He screwed them out of a bunch of studio time by securing their services with one of his super elastic bubble plastic checks. KA-BOING!
Check with an outfit in Torrance CA., Systech. He was "constructing" a studio there on their nickel. Had it going on. The studio would've been great although, in the wrong neighborhood. He couldn't keep his shit straight and started ripping them off, (cash / construction budget).
Went out and bought himself a monster truck while he constantly complained of how broke he was and how everyone was screwing him left and right, while he owes everyone around him as much dough as he could get out of them. Including me.

There's more to this story of course. Lots more.
If you're interested even if for nothing more than entertainment purposes, lemme know. I've had more than just a few laughs on this guys nonsense over the past couple of years.

I'm speechless. Are you the person running the website??

No. Not running the website or doing anything with or for, etc. Luke. I got sucked into playing with him for about 6 months about 2 years back. He rips everything off from anyone that he can for no reason and lays claim to it himself. It's so outrageous that you wouldn't believe anyone would do such a thing. Ever heard of Joe Bochar? Check out his website at Joboj. Luke duped him into playing with him just before I got mixed up with him. Joe had a couple of CDs out that he did himself. Luke took one of them titled Anvilhead and repackaged it. Retitled it Bringing on the Rain and gave himself playing, writing, producing and engineering credits and he had nothing to do with any facet of developing the material in any way. That's Luke John.

I honestly, wouldn't be surprised if ALL the songs there, are from other artists. None of them sound the same....they're disjointed...anyone worth their weight, could figure out they aren't the same recording session.....they're all different sounding...different recording techniques...
Nothing is his.

So...based on his America's Most Wanted exposure.....What's the story with Michelle?? He makes this tragic story of his "wife" but then in the news page......basically says nothing...even just short time after her "death".

I knew Michelle. Michelle either is or was real. Knowing Luke, I'm fairly certain that Michelle is out of his life but I'm not convinced that she's dead. He called me and told me that she died in an auto accident and that he was in the car with her when it happened. The truth? Who knows?

Obviously, suing this guy probably isn't worth the time.....but clearly the band wants this stuff off the site along with an apology. Though, even that sounds hard to get.

Right. They won't get any money out of him 'cause he doesn't have any. Seems like the authorities should be able to lock him away for this crap though. He did spend some time in jail in Philly during the AMW thing.

I shake my head....every visit to the site....it still baffles me.
Thanks for the stories....I can't wait for his signature drum sticks too. ;)

Oh ya. Him and his drum stix. I have some actually. He used to break them while playing regularly. If you listen to him, he has endorsements up the kazoo and he's played with anyone that's ever been worth playing with, etc. He's a great self taught sound engineer, great technical drummer from MI, the whole enchilada. Check out the pix from his "gigs" though. If they're even real, I've played better venues and better gigs with garage bands.

I ended up at Cherokee studios with him. We were to cut a demo. Neil Zaza was working with us. Neil and I had become pretty good friends. We knew what we were dealing with by this time. The engineer at Cherokee that was working with us turned out to be a great guy. Jeff Goodman. We didn't want to see Jeff get screwed and we didn't know how Luke had secured the studio time financially so we suggested to Jeff that he look into it. It took him a couple of days but he finally got to the bottom of it and the check that Luke secured the studio with bounced out to hell and gone. Cherokee retained his dogshit drum kit for a couple of weeks but Luke managed to get it back from them due to some sort of legal bullshit. He screwed the studio out of their services and didn't pay them for it and they had to give him back his crappy kit. Doesn't make sense to me but that's the way it went down.
He's screwed a pile of folks.

I'll share more with you later. I'm gonna crash. If you checked out his website, those are some of my guitars on the home page.

Goodnight!

This makes sense.
He was living in San Pedro CA when I met him.
In a house that he had been renting, while not paying rent, until the CA state laws finally gave the landlord the right to have him evicted.
I had broken things off with him while he was still in San Pedro.
I heard from some of the guys that he ended up playing with after me, (his next set of victims) that he'd moved out to Temecula.

At one point he was looking at homes in Huntington Beach CA, (my neighborhood) with Michelle. He tried to talk me into co-signing for his prospective home loan on a house that he was looking for. The equity in my home would have been in jeopardy against a home that he would have been living in and not making mortgage payments on. During this period he phoned me with some crapola story about how I should give his real estate agent like $10K for an escrow account and he'll pay me back in 3 days or something like that. I told him that he was nuts and that I could give him no cash and that I would not sign for his credit or put my home or anything else on the line for him. Even after that, his real estate agent came to my home looking for the money. He had told her that I was supposed to take care of that for him. He's a very dangerous guy. Not physically but monetarily. He can get a person into an awful lot of trouble in a hurry if they're not careful.

He tried stuff like that with me on recording gear too. He and his sidekick Sue would phone me from a gear house somewhere where they'd just run across the killer board that of course must be purchased right now on the spot. $30K and what a deal! Can you come by with the cash!? We'll pay you back in 3 days! Stuff like that.

In '99, just before I'd met him, the blues band that I was playing with had just finished recording a CD at Chick Correa's studio, Madhatter in Griffith Park. I had the master and I was taking care of the post-production stuff. I wanted a least a couple hundred copies to line us up some better venues. It's a fine little CD and if you let me know what your mailing address is, I'd be happy to send you one to give it a listen. Just for fun! So, Luke, promoting himself as the master of all things musical, says that he'll take care of all of this for me so long as I play guitar on his new rock project. The one that Sony lined him up with the production budget for blah, blah, woof, woof, bullshit. And he's got the CD burning towers and he starts making copies. To make an already long story a little longer, I ended up with 200 of the 1000 copies that I ended up paying him $2K for. Between that and some other cash that he bummed off of me he owes me about $1500. I figure that I got off easy all in all and I actually got some of it back out of him before extracting him from my landscape. If all it cost me is $1500 to keep that cat out of my world, that's a bargain at twice the price.

How'd he get the blank CDs to make the copies? He'd order a bunch from someone who'd establish an account with his BS recording and production company. He'd burn some CDs, then screw some of them up. Take them apart. Peel them apart. And send them back to the company that provided them, telling them that they'd sent him bad product and that he wasn't paying them for a single one and that they'd better send him some proper CDs right away.

How'd he get the CD burners? His "business partner" Sue, was in the middle of divorcing her husband, (probably because of Luke) and she forced her future ex-husband to sell their home and give her half the money, which was a lot because it was a nice home. She bought the burners for Luke.

Got the picture on this guy now?

He's bad news.

If it wasn't such a pathetic tale, I'd have laughed my ass off! I feel bad for Joe - what a shame to be trusting only to have it cost you that much! Fortunately, I kept my $$ to myself.

Thanks for the link - I'll pass it along to anyone I know who may need a wake up call.

Lg

PS: I really began to wonder about him when I saw how he was (or wasn't) treated at the NAMM show in Anaheim!

Hi,

Thanks for the heads-up.

I've not heard of Luke John before, I've never seen him in the studio with Steve.

I'll check with Steve to see if he knows who he is.

Peace,

Mikey
vai.com

This is interesting. Nothing surprises me. I did some work for Luke and he never paid me. As far as I know he has dropped out of sight. I have the email address and a cell number which is no longer answered by him. Who knows.

Thanks for the info. Please keep me posted.

Regards,
Ken

Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:26 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: this sucks! This dude is bad news man! We gotta figure a way to get thos dude busted! if he still lives in Temecula, I'm gonna look for him..in phone books and crap....we gotta find this fuck!!! :!: :!: :!:

Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:48 am
Motorman

wow.....good job ken!!! Seems like this guy is pretty well known.....hes a scam artist...and a lucky one...cause hes pretty sloppy......hes number 5 on my shit list....right before martha stewart

Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next