View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 What the...? 
Superhero

Oh man I am cracking up right now!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just read everyones post after mine and they are SWEET. I love the whole "the X-men are comming after you theme" that is so awsome.

I can't wait to hear more about this guy and why he did this crap. I mostly want to hear his reasons, if he ever gives any.

Whew...I'm feeling a little calmer now :lol: . Can't wait to read more funny posts from you guys.

Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:18 pm
Viking Kong

:shock:
I've known about the site for a long time now. There is a whole lot more to the story, but I'm not at liberty to divulge at this time.
:

WTF?!?!?! :evil:

Maybe Irock = Luke John... :x

Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:14 pm
Promises to use Search button

Here is some more wierdness I found. Look at Luke's album "Bringing on the Rain". Note the guitar players name. Now check this page:

http://www.gtrbque.com/html/columns/atlanta.html

This guy aint' too happy either. I'll give you more of the story soon...

Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:03 am
Viking Kong

Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:26 am
Viking Kong

Look at some of the other pages of his guest book... The guy obviously is pretending to be his "supposed" fans and he writes about "how great he was last night at this venue or that venue" and "how great that he got this award and that award"... :roll:

What a CHEESEDICK this dude is!!!

IROCK... whats with all the secrecy?!?!?! If you know something then spill it man... No need for this "I have a secret, I have a secret" stuff... If you know about this dude and what his deal is then speak...X

Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:33 am
Viking Kong

ya dude, whats with all the secrecy? are u friend with this fuck?

Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:39 am
Golden God

Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:48 am
Profile WWW
Godzilla

My vote go for the "This guy is gay and insane" option.
Even if he has colaborated any time with Paul, maibe in the time when technicall difficulties was called metal dog, he doesn't have the right of put the Racer X tune onto his site for download...

If you go to his image gallery, you'll find some pics of one 80's gig that him claim to be playing with Bon Jovi... But you can't even see the drummer or anything else in those pics, they're so amateurish :roll:

"NEW TOUR COMING UP IN JAN OF 2003, RIGHT AFTER THIS YEARS NAMM SHOW. THE NEW DRUM SET BY SMITH DRUMS WILL BE UNBELIEVABLE! ALSO CHECK OUT THE NEW SOLO CD, THE PROJECT." --- Anyone has seem this guy at Namm?? I don't think so...

"A NEW BOOK AND A NEW LINE OF BAD ASS CLOTHING CALLED LUKIEWEAR ARE ON THE WAY. ALL YOU DRUMMERS OUT THERE WILL BE INTO THIS LINE OF CLOTHES DESIGNED ESPECIALLY FOR THE PRO-DRUMMER!" ---A Line of Clothes? Lukiewear?? hahahah

"NEW FACES AND NEW STUFF FROM THE THUNDER FOOT MAN ARE ALSO ON THE WAY!" --- THUNDER FOOT MAN?? Right...:lol:

This guy is so full of himself...

Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:13 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Superhero

Do you guys think that he is just a poser? Like his entire life is a big joke?

That is SO PATHETIC. :lol: :lol: AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

Biggest idiot ever! EVER! We should be bombing his ass instead.

Fri Apr 04, 2003 2:06 am
Viking Kong

HOWDAY HAY FRENDS. HEARE = ME WITH THE BAND "RACER X". THAY R A GRATE BAND. ALL MOST AS GRATE AS ME AND MY VARY QALITY ACADAMY AWARD.

I AM ON THE LEFT PLAYING GITAR. ARENT I GRATE. NO DOUGHT.

Fri Apr 04, 2003 3:13 am
Viking Kong

Fri Apr 04, 2003 3:51 am
Site Admin

No way! I am not Luke. :x
Here is some more wierdness I found. Look at Luke's album "Bringing on the Rain". Note the guitar players name. Now check this page:

This guy aint' too happy either. I'll give you more of the story soon...

Dude...how do you know all this stuff. Tell us the story...cause you obviously know some inside stuff.

Regards,
Ken

Fri Apr 04, 2003 6:18 am
Profile WWW

Post Luke JOhn and the bullshit
Hey... Joboj (aka Joe Bochar here).... the "atlanta clinic" guy. If you're not familiar with my run in with Luke John, read this gem:

The update to this story goes a bit like this (Reader's Digest version): A few years pass, and I get a phone call from a friend riding in a car listening to some music. He asks me if it's my first CD (Anvilhead). I said yes. He told me it was Luke John's newest CD called "Bringin' on the Rain". Apparantly Luke took the CD that I had done (read the Atlanta story!!!), and tweaked it's reality, and put his name on the credits (which is funny for him to credit himself as the drummer, as the disc was recorded with a drum machine... what a tool), and gave me the dubious honor of the guitarist credit, with insult to injury by incorrectly spelling my name.. ah, joy. I also just noticed that the Atlanta "clinic" was recorded, and "released" as the Screaming Tattooed Hurricane CD. Update completed.

A few tidbits: Did you guys know he was featured on America's Most Wanted? True. His full name (at least what I was told) is Luke John Gudzak. He couldn't drum his way out of a web paper sack if there was a tactical nuclear weapon under his anal sphincter.

Have Paul contact me.
-joe

Fri Apr 04, 2003 9:54 am
Profile WWW
Godzilla

This is some serious stuff.....

Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:54 pm

Hey, I have been enjoying the great remarks. Luke had more tunes on his site at one time, I emailed Paul about this almost a year ago but never heard anything about it. I dont know if Paul even got my email, but Luke did remove some of the songs.

More later.

[/b]

Fri Apr 04, 2003 3:57 pm
Viking Kong

damn...this is more serious than i predicted.....

Fri Apr 04, 2003 4:35 pm
Viking Kong

He's crazy.

It seems like hes going about his own plan:
"Speak softly, carry a big stick, and rip off people's music."

Fri Apr 04, 2003 4:47 pm
Site Admin

Thanks Joe. I did forward your email to Paul.

I received another email from another guy....this guy Luke has got to be insane.

At one point he was looking at homes in Huntington Beach CA, (my neighborhood) with Michelle. He tried to talk me into co-signing for his prospective home loan on a house that he was looking for. The equity in my home would have been in jeopardy against a home that he would have been living in and not making mortgage payments on. During this period he phoned me with some crapola story about how I should give his real estate agent like $10K for an escrow account and he'll pay me back in 3 days or something like that. I told him that he was nuts and that I could give him no cash and that I would not sign for his credit or put my home or anything else on the line for him. Even after that, his real estate agent came to my home looking for the money. He had told her that I was supposed to take care of that for him.

So, Luke, promoting himself as the master of all things musical, says that he'll take care of all of this for me so long as I play guitar on his new rock project. The one that Sony lined him up with the production budget for blah, blah, woof, woof, bullshit. And he's got the CD burning towers and he starts making copies. To make an already long story a little longer, I ended up with 200 of the 1000 copies that I ended up paying him $2K for. Between that and some other cash that he bummed off of me he owes me about $1500. I figure that I got off easy all in all and I actually got some of it back out of him before extracting him from my landscape. If all it cost me is $1500 to keep that cat out of my world, that's a bargain at twice the price.

How'd he get the blank CDs to make the copies? He'd order a bunch from someone who'd establish an account with his BS recording and production company. He'd burn some CDs, then screw some of them up. Take them apart. Peel them apart. And send them back to the company that provided them, telling them that they'd sent him bad product and that he wasn't paying them for a single one and that they'd better send him some proper CDs right away.

How'd he get the CD burners? His "business partner" Sue, was in the middle of divorcing her husband, (probably because of Luke) and she forced her future ex-husband to sell their home and give her half the money, which was a lot because it was a nice home. She bought the burners for Luke.

Regards,
Ken

Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:19 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

:shock: someone has got to take this guy out!

Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:27 pm
Viking Kong

I've known about the site for a long time now. There is a whole lot more to the story, but I'm not at liberty to divulge at this time.

Fri Apr 04, 2003 6:00 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next