View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Account Suspended 
God Of The Sun

CSI - Racer X

whooooooooooooooooooooo are youuuuuuuwho who who who
:lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:14 pm
Profile ICQ
God Of The Sun

Quote:
CSI - Racer X

whooooooooooooooooooooo are yooouuuuuuuu

who who who who
:lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:15 pm
Profile ICQ
Viking Kong

I don't really even get how you guys post pictures like the big breasted chick pics on here. In case you haven't noticed, I never put up pictues like that because I don't even have a clue how it is done. How the hell could I hack if I can't even do anything that simple?
You've managed to customize your avatar.

It also helps if you're heterosexual! :lol:

Relax, Bitchen. I'm just kidding.

Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:31 pm
Motorman

I would love to not take things seriously, but quite frankly you guys are all over the map. Sometimes I say things that I think are damn funny and some of you take it seriously and accuse me of being a troll. The only poster so far who actually gets my sarcastic dark humor is Rooster. The rest get mad and react by yelling at me or actually posting a survey against me. Now, you tell me not to take things seriously, and that is cool and I would love to, but I think you should take your own advice. You guys have taken every single thing I have said and Surgeon has even gone so far as to quote every single thing I have ever said and posted it out of context to demonize me and then put together a survey against me. NOW THAT IS BEING WAY TOO SERIOUS. I think you dirty half dozen should consider chilling out and stop telling me to. When you do, obviously I wouldn't feel the need to defend myself.

Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:42 am
Viking Kong

Bitchen wrote:
Surgeon has even gone so far as to quote every single thing I have ever said and posted it out of context to demonize me and then put together a survey against me.

You always say this. It's kind of hard to take "you're all rednecks" out of context. And I can vouge for over 80% of Surgeon's references to your posts... as I was personally there to witness them.

Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:48 am
Golden God

I would love to not take things seriously, but quite frankly you guys are all over the map. Sometimes I say things that I think are damn funny and some of you take it seriously and accuse me of being a troll. The only poster so far who actually gets my sarcastic dark humor is Rooster. The rest get mad and react by yelling at me or actually posting a survey against me. Now, you tell me not to take things seriously, and that is cool and I would love to, but I think you should take your own advice. You guys have taken every single thing I have said and Surgeon has even gone so far as to quote every single thing I have ever said and posted it out of context to demonize me and then put together a survey against me. NOW THAT IS BEING WAY TOO SERIOUS. I think you dirty half dozen should consider chilling out and stop telling me to. When you do, obviously I wouldn't feel the need to defend myself.

Let me say this as nice as I can. You are new here. Please try to "blend in" with the rest of us. It seems that you have the habit of trying to "stir" people up. It seems asthough you want to be annoying. Once again I say "It seems", and Iam not saying that you do on purpose. Alot of us have been here longer then yourself, and I don't remember too many people getting a negative reaction as you do ( Lav, Chemical Ali). You have valid points as well, but try to remember, that you want to become a part of this forumn. We are not trying to join "Bitchen's world". Try to conform somewhat till people start to know you, and then let it all hang out. This is'nt intended to rip on you....it's just advice. I like EVERYONE, and you have been annoying to me on more then one occasion, but I'll give ya a chance.......

Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:03 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

As for you Skipper....Keep your gay thoughts to yourself. ;)

Regards,
Ken

Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:24 am
Profile WWW
Golden God

Do I have too? Well.......O.K!!!

Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:34 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

LMAO

Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:35 am
Motorman

Skipper, thanks for the confusing advice, but I think you should watch the speaking for everyone thing. And Ryan, I don't "always" do anything. And this is what I am talking about. Throwing around generalizations, throwing up old comments that I can't remember why they were said or if they were said in jest or not isn't fair. If you have a complaint, keep it current or DROP it, otherwise you sound like someone's wife, "You never remember my birthday!" Also, it is just wrong to keep up this shit of pointing out my flaws but you can say any old shit about me you want and that isn't stirring up anything at all, it is only stirring when I do it. Please, keep things consistent for EVERYONE. Thank you. I would appreciate it if you would stop it already, you are dragging this vendetta on and it just isn't cool.

Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:14 am
God Of The Sun

Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:48 am
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun

I think a witch hunt is in order :twisted:

Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:47 am
God Of The Sun

Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:04 am
Profile ICQ
Golden God

Skipper, thanks for the confusing advice, but I think you should watch the speaking for everyone thing.

What is confusing about what I said? Conform or PISS OFF. NOT real hard to figure out.....unless you're a shoe.

Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:24 am
Profile WWW
Superhero

Move along. Nothing more to see here.

No shit. It's a fucking internet message board.

...and it's the best one out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:05 pm
Superhero

Bitchen wrote:
Skipper, thanks for the confusing advice, but I think you should watch the speaking for everyone thing.

What is confusing about what I said? Conform or PISS OFF.

Right on.

Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:31 pm
Site Admin

Skipper, thanks for the confusing advice, but I think you should watch the speaking for everyone thing. And Ryan, I don't "always" do anything. And this is what I am talking about. Throwing around generalizations, throwing up old comments that I can't remember why they were said or if they were said in jest or not isn't fair. If you have a complaint, keep it current or DROP it, otherwise you sound like someone's wife, "You never remember my birthday!" Also, it is just wrong to keep up this shit of pointing out my flaws but you can say any old shit about me you want and that isn't stirring up anything at all, it is only stirring when I do it. Please, keep things consistent for EVERYONE. Thank you. I would appreciate it if you would stop it already, you are dragging this vendetta on and it just isn't cool.

Dude...once again.

WHERE Is CHILL...in your vocabulary??

Stringskipper's advice is WELL thought out and correct. If I told you to

FUCK OFF ;)

You'd take it ALOT more personally, than Stringskipper.

If I told Sean.

FUCK OFF ;) (and note, earlier I just told him to keep his gay thoughts to himself)

Sean doesn't take it personally at all. Why? Even though Sean and I have never met...just like many of the people on the board...I've known them for years!!

They know when I say Fuck Off (WINK)...I really AM just joking around and love most of these guys like brothers.

But you....you're new. You've only been here a few months...and to start off...you had extremely abrassive and highly opinionated responses. Instead of, as Sean suggests...BLENDING IN.....You came in...Guns firing. Now....you're on edge...everyone is on edge....and instead of Chilling...hanging....BLENDING IN....any small joke, or ribbing...is taken so seriously. Why? You're previous 3 months or whatever of posts were ALL serious...so why think anything else is different.

So, without any disrespect....Sean IS speaking for everyone here...Chill out. Blend in. Every post you make shouldn't require a flame suit.

How many times...have you just posted something simple..like LMAO or I totally agree?

I have no memory of it.

I don't get hung up on post counts or all that crap...if you thought it was funny...I have NO problem with one post being LOL.

And honestly...If you don't believe everything most of the people post here.....Don't post in Off-topic. Stick to the guitar stuff...enjoy yourself there....and don't let the other stuff ruffle your feathers....cause it seems when get ruffled....everyone else does too.

Look at it this way....if you went to party...would ya come in...Yapping loudly...screaming about every subject known to man?? No...the socially correct thing to do....come into the party...mingle....chat with a few people....maybe make a connection with a person or two....etc....maybe it's 2 or 3 meetings before you start serious discussions with the person.

The board is no different....same principle.

Regards,
Ken

Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:07 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

I'm afraid we're asking a leapord to change his spots.

If anyone has any doubts, compare bitchen's first post with anyone's on this board, including mine, or for that matter, any of his posts at all with anyone's.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think he's a hopeless case, & in time, will be kicked off the board for something.

Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:17 pm
Superhero

Wow-that feels good--kinda tingly.

FUCK OFF!

Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:09 pm
Superhero

Look at it this way....if you went to party...would ya come in...Yapping loudly...screaming about every subject known to man?? No...the socially correct thing to do....come into the party...mingle....chat with a few people....maybe make a connection with a person or two....etc....maybe it's 2 or 3 meetings before you start serious discussions with the person.

The board is no different....same principle.

Exactly.

Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next