View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:07 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 A Clump of Condor Cells 
Author Message
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:25 pm
Posts: 8625
Location: Maryland, U.S.
Post 
Rich L. wrote:
Hey, bitchen. Does the burn hurt knowing that you've obviously been outmatched & outwitted by someone who still lives with his mommy? You make it so easy, kid.


:lol: I was thinking the same thing all along. He was flaunting his "qualifications" (including a doctorate, being independent, and having some educated online buddies in England) and after all of that ego-masturbation, he still abandoned all of the original political arguments, and refused to debate in a serious manner.

_________________
- Ryan


Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:54 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:00 pm
Posts: 8264
Location: Denver, CO.
Post 
Ryan wrote:
He was flaunting his "qualifications" (including a doctorate, being independent, and having some educated online buddies in England)
Hell, I think he's lying. I mean why wouldn't he? It's not like he's out to gain any friends here, the way he's been acting.

Petty, childish, livid, confused, disoriented, & desperate are good words to describe him. He's too far gone, like 9.0 (obscure Shrapnel reference).

_________________
Social justice is for pussies!


Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:19 am
Profile
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 2:13 am
Posts: 418
Location: The Valley Dude
Post 
You guys can yell and scream at me all you want when I am right, as your way of trying to take control. But the facts are that you have done and have said nothing that it outwitting anyone. You just name call. Wow, a troll....wow, I am so insulted.

_________________
You want to kiss me, admit it!


Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:15 am
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:25 pm
Posts: 8625
Location: Maryland, U.S.
Post 
Riiight.

_________________
- Ryan


Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:31 am
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:55 pm
Posts: 963
Post 
Do you maybe think he actually missed all of your well delivered arguements guys in a blind righteous rage. Maybe he actually didn't see them, maybe he has a condition.


Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:26 am
Profile
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 2:13 am
Posts: 418
Location: The Valley Dude
Post 
That is the great thing about being delusional. You think you delivered great arguments and you actually believe it. Congratulations on your achievement.

_________________
You want to kiss me, admit it!


Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:23 pm
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:55 pm
Posts: 963
Post 
Great arguements or no, they are all infinitely better than your none existant ones.

Why can't you understand that. You've done no better yourself, so therefore our arguements are better than yours. There is no delusion, except yours, you are deluded in thinking you can win your point across without any solid arguement. Everyone else realises, why the hell can't you?

Oh wait, you're just naturally better than everyone else at arguing, not like you have to prove anything to anyone, we should just take your word for it because you've been so right about everything so far. If everyone just believed everything everyone else said without asking for proof or evidence, the world would be a much better place right? WRONG! Tool.

Why do you keep on insisting you know so much better than everyone else when so far, we've been given no reason to believe that? You've provided little solid arguement, when you get challenged you stick your fingers in your ears and start making fun of people for using words just because YOU don't think they exist.
I mean, you were wrong about the word stupider, but you must be right about everything else you've said. We have no reason to doubt your intellect or opinions, not like you've been wrong before.
It's not like that is the reason why factful or logical arguements must be used in debate. Still, nevermind, keep on pluging your ears and shouting that you're right and we're stupid redneck idiots with no idea.

We don't keep saying we're right, we merely present our side of the story, and as of yet, you've not presented your side. So how are we to think any different when you show us no different?
Start using proper logic and tackling points in arguements or take your views somewhere where you can receive like minded replies, like a pre-school or a nursery.


Last edited by axe_man_oli on Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:50 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:00 pm
Posts: 8264
Location: Denver, CO.
Post 
Hey, guys. Let me take a crack at this:
Bitchen wrote:
I can yell and scream at you guys all I want when you are right, as my way of trying to take control. But the facts are that I have done and have said nothing that it outwitting anyone. I just name call.

It's all beginning to make sense now.

Bitchen wrote:
That is the great thing about being delusional. I think I delivered great arguments and I actually believe it. Congratulations on my achievement.

This is fun!

_________________
Social justice is for pussies!


Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:27 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:55 pm
Posts: 3090
Post 
hmmm not long until this thread catches up with the infamous hot babes thread...

_________________
Image


Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:40 pm
Profile
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 2:13 am
Posts: 418
Location: The Valley Dude
Post 
Why do you keep on insisting you know so much better than everyone else when so far, we've been given no reason to believe that?

Who are you that I need to prove anything? I just know I am and I am satisfied!

_________________
You want to kiss me, admit it!


Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:21 am
Profile
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:11 am
Posts: 300
Location: a frozen hell
Post 
Bitchen wrote:
Who are you that I need to prove anything? I just know I am and I am satisfied!


I don't believe you are satisfied, PROVE to me that you are satisfied and you may have this argument.


Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:55 am
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:25 pm
Posts: 8625
Location: Maryland, U.S.
Post 
:lol: I can imagine Bitchen in a political debate.

Bitchen: "You funnelled $25 million of U.S. funds into a terrorist training camp in Northern Ireland."

Office holder: "Prove it."

Bitchen: "WHAAAAT!? You want PROOF? What do u mean!?!?? WTF is PROOF!? OMG ... u suk. GAY! THAT's GAY! I GOT ALL THE PROOF I NEED AND AS LONG AS I BELIEVE IT, THEN IT'S TRUE!!!'11!!"

_________________
- Ryan


Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:57 am
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:50 am
Posts: 2112
Location: Newport Beach, South Caliente
Post 
Ryan wrote:
:lol: I can imagine Bitchen in a political debate.

Bitchen: "You funnelled $25 million of U.S. funds into a terrorist training camp in Northern Ireland."

Office holder: "Prove it."

Bitchen: "WHAAAAT!? You want PROOF? What do u mean!?!?? WTF is PROOF!? OMG ... u suk. GAY! THAT's GAY! I GOT ALL THE PROOF I NEED AND AS LONG AS I BELIEVE IT, THEN IT'S TRUE!!!'11!!"



ahahahah

_________________
"Thanks....Friendly message sent...prior to WMD." - Ken


Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:15 am
Profile WWW
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 2:13 am
Posts: 418
Location: The Valley Dude
Post 
I don't waste my time on closed minded people. Have a nice delusion.

_________________
You want to kiss me, admit it!


Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:57 am
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:50 am
Posts: 2112
Location: Newport Beach, South Caliente
Post 
Bitchen wrote:
I don't waste my time on closed minded people. Have a nice delusion.


but but...you've already wasted it by posting again :lol:

VICTORY!

_________________
"Thanks....Friendly message sent...prior to WMD." - Ken


Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:02 am
Profile WWW
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:55 pm
Posts: 963
Post 
Hahaha, how are we deluded when its you who believes that you don't have to explain your opinions.

You're right I guess, you don't have to prove anything, but you can't expect anyone to listen if you don't prove it in someway. You might not want anyone to listen, and if that is the case, and you're not going to actually give evidence for your opinion, fuck off.

Anyone can come on and troll up the boards. Anyone can say anything, and then say "I am right because I know I'm right" yeh, sure, smart moves dumbass.

You're not contributing anything to this board if you just stick your stupid opinions in without following them with any credible evidence or logic.
I guess we are all automatically right. We have opinions, and we all think we are right. The difference is, we try and prove it, you don't. Why should anyone take your word for it? You've been wrong before, and you're probably wrong again. You've given no evidence, logical arguement, or proof otherwise.

I mean, you're a fucking douche, I know you are, I don't need to prove it. You don't give proof or evidence, so I guess I don't need to either. Unless you can prove otherwise, you are a weasel. See how that works? Easy isn't it, you asshat.


Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:27 pm
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:26 pm
Posts: 948
Location: Denver
Post 
axe_man_oli wrote:
Do you maybe think he actually missed all of your well delivered arguements guys in a blind righteous rage. Maybe he actually didn't see them, maybe he has a condition.

Maybe he has "special needs." Yeah, he seemed to miss all the reasoned posts on the pro-life side. Since they've all gone unchallenged, I supose that that means we won. That's gratifying.

_________________
"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of freedom." - John F. Kennedy 1961


Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:53 pm
Profile
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:11 am
Posts: 300
Location: a frozen hell
Post 
axe_man_oli wrote:
I mean, you're a fucking douche, I know you are, I don't need to prove it. You don't give proof or evidence, so I guess I don't need to either. Unless you can prove otherwise, you are a weasel. See how that works? Easy isn't it, you asshat.


I dunno, I think he has given consierable evidence to the fact that he is, infact, a douche.


Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:49 pm
Profile
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 2:13 am
Posts: 418
Location: The Valley Dude
Post 
Wow, how intelligent........I take a sec to write a response that doesn't waste too much time and you call that a victory. DER. Ok, whatever you want. I am just done saying things that do make sense and then you say they don't and you ignore my points and try to bash your nonsensical points over my head, when they don't really make sense except to your Foxnews minds. You 4 guys are a waste, but I keep writing for the others who read this. Oh, by the way, so far "Troll" and "Douche" only show how immature and ridiculous you boys are. Get your driver's licenses and we can talk later.

_________________
You want to kiss me, admit it!


Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:17 am
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:05 pm
Posts: 2214
Location: Illinois
Post 
Boo-yahhh.

_________________
www.myspace.com/loudnclear
Image


Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:07 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.