View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:07 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 A Clump of Condor Cells 
Viking Kong

Hey, bitchen. Does the burn hurt knowing that you've obviously been outmatched & outwitted by someone who still lives with his mommy? You make it so easy, kid.

:lol: I was thinking the same thing all along. He was flaunting his "qualifications" (including a doctorate, being independent, and having some educated online buddies in England) and after all of that ego-masturbation, he still abandoned all of the original political arguments, and refused to debate in a serious manner.

Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:54 pm
Viking Kong

He was flaunting his "qualifications" (including a doctorate, being independent, and having some educated online buddies in England)
Hell, I think he's lying. I mean why wouldn't he? It's not like he's out to gain any friends here, the way he's been acting.

Petty, childish, livid, confused, disoriented, & desperate are good words to describe him. He's too far gone, like 9.0 (obscure Shrapnel reference).

Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:19 am
Motorman

You guys can yell and scream at me all you want when I am right, as your way of trying to take control. But the facts are that you have done and have said nothing that it outwitting anyone. You just name call. Wow, a troll....wow, I am so insulted.

Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:15 am
Viking Kong

Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:31 am
Godzilla

Do you maybe think he actually missed all of your well delivered arguements guys in a blind righteous rage. Maybe he actually didn't see them, maybe he has a condition.

Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:26 am
Motorman

That is the great thing about being delusional. You think you delivered great arguments and you actually believe it. Congratulations on your achievement.

Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:23 pm
Godzilla

Great arguements or no, they are all infinitely better than your none existant ones.

Why can't you understand that. You've done no better yourself, so therefore our arguements are better than yours. There is no delusion, except yours, you are deluded in thinking you can win your point across without any solid arguement. Everyone else realises, why the hell can't you?

Oh wait, you're just naturally better than everyone else at arguing, not like you have to prove anything to anyone, we should just take your word for it because you've been so right about everything so far. If everyone just believed everything everyone else said without asking for proof or evidence, the world would be a much better place right? WRONG! Tool.

Why do you keep on insisting you know so much better than everyone else when so far, we've been given no reason to believe that? You've provided little solid arguement, when you get challenged you stick your fingers in your ears and start making fun of people for using words just because YOU don't think they exist.
I mean, you were wrong about the word stupider, but you must be right about everything else you've said. We have no reason to doubt your intellect or opinions, not like you've been wrong before.
It's not like that is the reason why factful or logical arguements must be used in debate. Still, nevermind, keep on pluging your ears and shouting that you're right and we're stupid redneck idiots with no idea.

We don't keep saying we're right, we merely present our side of the story, and as of yet, you've not presented your side. So how are we to think any different when you show us no different?
Start using proper logic and tackling points in arguements or take your views somewhere where you can receive like minded replies, like a pre-school or a nursery.

Last edited by axe_man_oli on Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:50 pm
Viking Kong

Bitchen wrote:
I can yell and scream at you guys all I want when you are right, as my way of trying to take control. But the facts are that I have done and have said nothing that it outwitting anyone. I just name call.

It's all beginning to make sense now.

Bitchen wrote:
That is the great thing about being delusional. I think I delivered great arguments and I actually believe it. Congratulations on my achievement.

This is fun!

Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:27 pm
God Of The Sun

hmmm not long until this thread catches up with the infamous hot babes thread...

Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:40 pm
Motorman

Why do you keep on insisting you know so much better than everyone else when so far, we've been given no reason to believe that?

Who are you that I need to prove anything? I just know I am and I am satisfied!

Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:21 am
Motorman

Who are you that I need to prove anything? I just know I am and I am satisfied!

I don't believe you are satisfied, PROVE to me that you are satisfied and you may have this argument.

Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:55 am
Viking Kong

:lol: I can imagine Bitchen in a political debate.

Bitchen: "You funnelled $25 million of U.S. funds into a terrorist training camp in Northern Ireland."

Office holder: "Prove it."

Bitchen: "WHAAAAT!? You want PROOF? What do u mean!?!?? WTF is PROOF!? OMG ... u suk. GAY! THAT's GAY! I GOT ALL THE PROOF I NEED AND AS LONG AS I BELIEVE IT, THEN IT'S TRUE!!!'11!!"

Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:57 am
God Of The Sun

:lol: I can imagine Bitchen in a political debate.

Bitchen: "You funnelled $25 million of U.S. funds into a terrorist training camp in Northern Ireland."

Office holder: "Prove it."

Bitchen: "WHAAAAT!? You want PROOF? What do u mean!?!?? WTF is PROOF!? OMG ... u suk. GAY! THAT's GAY! I GOT ALL THE PROOF I NEED AND AS LONG AS I BELIEVE IT, THEN IT'S TRUE!!!'11!!"

ahahahah

Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:15 am
Profile WWW
Motorman

I don't waste my time on closed minded people. Have a nice delusion.

Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:57 am
God Of The Sun

I don't waste my time on closed minded people. Have a nice delusion.

but but...you've already wasted it by posting again :lol:

VICTORY!

Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:02 am
Profile WWW
Godzilla

Hahaha, how are we deluded when its you who believes that you don't have to explain your opinions.

You're right I guess, you don't have to prove anything, but you can't expect anyone to listen if you don't prove it in someway. You might not want anyone to listen, and if that is the case, and you're not going to actually give evidence for your opinion, fuck off.

Anyone can come on and troll up the boards. Anyone can say anything, and then say "I am right because I know I'm right" yeh, sure, smart moves dumbass.

You're not contributing anything to this board if you just stick your stupid opinions in without following them with any credible evidence or logic.
I guess we are all automatically right. We have opinions, and we all think we are right. The difference is, we try and prove it, you don't. Why should anyone take your word for it? You've been wrong before, and you're probably wrong again. You've given no evidence, logical arguement, or proof otherwise.

I mean, you're a fucking douche, I know you are, I don't need to prove it. You don't give proof or evidence, so I guess I don't need to either. Unless you can prove otherwise, you are a weasel. See how that works? Easy isn't it, you asshat.

Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:27 pm
Godzilla

Do you maybe think he actually missed all of your well delivered arguements guys in a blind righteous rage. Maybe he actually didn't see them, maybe he has a condition.

Maybe he has "special needs." Yeah, he seemed to miss all the reasoned posts on the pro-life side. Since they've all gone unchallenged, I supose that that means we won. That's gratifying.

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of freedom." - John F. Kennedy 1961

Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:53 pm
Motorman

I mean, you're a fucking douche, I know you are, I don't need to prove it. You don't give proof or evidence, so I guess I don't need to either. Unless you can prove otherwise, you are a weasel. See how that works? Easy isn't it, you asshat.

I dunno, I think he has given consierable evidence to the fact that he is, infact, a douche.

Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:49 pm
Motorman

Wow, how intelligent........I take a sec to write a response that doesn't waste too much time and you call that a victory. DER. Ok, whatever you want. I am just done saying things that do make sense and then you say they don't and you ignore my points and try to bash your nonsensical points over my head, when they don't really make sense except to your Foxnews minds. You 4 guys are a waste, but I keep writing for the others who read this. Oh, by the way, so far "Troll" and "Douche" only show how immature and ridiculous you boys are. Get your driver's licenses and we can talk later.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:17 am
God Of The Sun

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:07 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next