View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:16 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 A Clump of Condor Cells 
Motorman

I have no idea what you are talking about Ryan and I don't care. Emblazed can't even spell Gagged right and you want to make a point that someone outdid me or something? Ryan, you haven't even left your parents house yet! Go make your bed, do your homework and be a good boy. Your illogical teenage angst bores me. All you keep doing now is trying to put me down with things that don't even make any sense. The topic was about abortion. We beat it into the ground. It is over. How about you get over it already. You bore me.

Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:11 am
God Of The Sun

I have no idea what you are talking about Ryan and I don't care. Emblazed can't even spell Gagged right and you want to make a point that someone outdid me or something? Ryan, you haven't even left your parents house yet! Go make your bed, do your homework and be a good boy. Your illogical teenage angst bores me. All you keep doing now is trying to put me down with things that don't even make any sense. The topic was about abortion. We beat it into the ground. It is over. How about you get over it already. You bore me.

I'm sorry Bitchen ,I din't read over my post and maek surr to spell ckech everything for you...I m sure yuo can get by without kiling yourself when it hapens..right?

Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:16 am
Profile WWW
Godzilla

Would you go to a doctor who admires the reasoning of GTRMAN, a guy who denies that the life of a human being begins at conception?

(I wonder if some of the abortion pictures were taken at Bitchen's clinic.)

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of freedom." - John F. Kennedy 1961

Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:02 pm
Godzilla

If you're so bored, consider doing something else with your time.

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of freedom." - John F. Kennedy 1961

Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:07 pm
Godzilla

anyone got any more thoughts on abortion? If not I think this topic should be locked...

Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:01 pm
Godzilla

anyone got any more thoughts on abortion? If not I think this topic should be locked...

What's the deal with everyone wanting to lock threads? Don't visit them if you're tired of them.

Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:02 pm
Viking Kong

Just what I expected. "U HAVNT LEFT UR PARENTZ HOUSE YET OMG I DONT DEBATE W/ PPL WHO HAVNT LEFT THARE PARENTZ HOUSE AND PPLZ WILL SPONGE BOB SQWAREPANTS AVATUARS LOL" That is exactly how you avoided the rest of my points in the rest of the threads. :lol: Wonder what you'll come up with next.

And I wouldn't exactly be playing the intellectual genius here with Emblazed because you were the one who disputed the authenticity of a word even though it was listed in two reputable dictionaries. :lol:

Sandman wrote:
Totalimmortal wrote:

What's the deal with everyone wanting to lock threads? Don't visit them if you're tired of them.

Yup. They must not be used to the Racer X forum. A lot of other forums love the lock function like no other... but we rarely use it. We let threads die naturally.

Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:23 am
Motorman

You got it, Babe. I really think it is silly to argue with a guy who just started to consider shaving all three of his hairs, just finished his third wet dream and his best bet for a job is box boy. :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:42 am
Godzilla

You got it, Babe. I really think it is silly to argue with a guy who just started to consider shaving all three of his hairs, just finished his third wet dream and his best bet for a job is box boy. :lol:

Hey, Ken, can you lock this guy's account?

Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:47 am
Viking Kong

You're right. It is silly to argue with a guy like that. But I should have stopped arguing with you long ago anyway, when I realized you were a left-wing zombie with less on his mind than a worker ant; and I really don't mind about your personal inadequacies.

Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:07 am
God Of The Sun

Totalimmortal wrote:

maybe cause the threads aint really on topic??? :roll:
its kinda just getting down to blatant flaming and insults
it just not nessesary guys

Last edited by Roosterman on Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:16 am
Profile ICQ
Godzilla

Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:17 am
God Of The Sun

Sandman wrote:
Totalimmortal wrote:

We are just pointing out how looney this character is :lol:

hope you enjoy the free entertainment.

..did I mention I think this guys a troll? oh yea I did.

Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:47 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

Sandman wrote:
Totalimmortal wrote:

The Racer X forum locks the threads that go off-topic? That's new to me. When you lock a topic, it sinks to the bottom of the list. That's a lot of good debate material to sink.

Besides, there were still points on abortion being made on page 15 - only one page before this.

Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:28 am
Motorman

Rich, stop talking about yourself, it gets dull.

Emblazed, you have me confused with your mother. How's her bridge doing? Oh, when you refer to something with a possessive, like this GUYS whatever, it is GUY'S........please go back to school, son of Troll.

:lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:46 am
Godzilla

Mehehe, Bitchen, I highly doubt Emblazed is any "stupider" than you.

OMG!!!! DID I USE THAT WORD!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!

This guy's petty in every sense. Picking out minor gramatical errors on peoples posts. Don't say you were provoked because right from day one you came in swinging your fists of righteous spelling into everyone's face.

You Sir, are the Troll. You don't stand in much of a position to degrade people on basis of minor spelling mistakes, after you so blindly believed that stupider was not actually a real word, despite being listed in a highly credited English dictionary and two online dictionaries.

There's not much I love more than a good Troll to poke with a stick.

Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:05 am
God Of The Sun

There's not much I love more than a good Troll to poke with a stick.
Let me get a wack at it.

http://raditts.com/phyles/okian-warrior.large.mpeg

:lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:16 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

Hey, bitchen. Does the burn hurt knowing that you've obviously been outmatched & outwitted by someone who still lives with his mommy? You make it so easy, kid.

Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:25 am
Viking Kong

Bitchen wrote:

Hey, Ken, can you lock this guy's account?
Why Ken, Chad, or Tom hasn't thrown this bitch off already, baffles me. Not for his beliefs, but for his sh*tty pathetic attitude. Other than sheer base entertainment, he has offered nothing to the board. If there's a good reason, it's beyond me. There are plenty of liberals I respect on this board and bitchen, I'm proud to say you're not one of them.

Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:30 am
Motorman

Oh, when you refer to something with a possessive, like this GUYS whatever, it is GUY'S

Quote:
Ryan, you haven't even left your parents house yet!

God. What a bonehead.

Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:09 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next