View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:57 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next
 A Clump of Condor Cells 
Viking Kong

No Ryan, you can keep arguing and arguing your wrongly remembered information, but you started it. You are a rude little shit. I tried to say let's move on, in a nice way, but I hope that others see that it is you that keeps the animosity there.

What I posted was your first post on this forum. What a way to start your visit, huh?

splatter wrote:
I'm totally in favor of abortion until the potential abortee is fully grown. Which is, say, 21 years old or thereabouts. It's morally wrong to compel a woman - and sometimes father - to slavishly support offspring they decide they'd rather do without. Until the potential abortee is fully grown and totally self-sufficient, it's the mother's choice whether to kill it or not.
And I don't want to hear any of you anti-choice Nazis wanting to take away a woman's Constitutional Right to Choose. Fascists.

:lol:

Good one. But I'm glad you brought up the Constitution. Lets me bring up the point that someone made about pro-lifers supporting the death penalty.

Amendment V:
No person shall be... deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law

We support the death penalty cuz it's in the Constitution.

Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:20 am
Motorman

Post death penalty
Ryan, you are safe from the death penalty.

In Atkins v. Virginia, 536 U.S. 304 (2002), the Supreme Court used the same line of reasoning to rule that executions of mentally retarded criminals are "cruel and unusual punishments" which are prohibited by the Eighth Amendment.

Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:14 am
Viking Kong

Post Re: death penalty
Bitchen wrote:

In Atkins v. Virginia, 536 U.S. 304 (2002), the Supreme Court used the same line of reasoning to rule that executions of mentally retarded criminals are "cruel and unusual punishments" which are prohibited by the Eighth Amendment.

Good. Now you can tell all your friends that a retarded person outwitted you in a political debate.

Keep diggin that hole. Dig it a little deeper now. :lol: You've already buried yourself... why can't you just stay dead?

Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:28 am
God Of The Sun

I started out with no avatar and people started off being rude to me without any provocation on my part. I was given a hard time, switched to the little bubble on the couch and I was given a hard time and then started to give it back.....only switched avatars after having had it up to here!! I would love to just get along with the room, so if people would stop being pricks to me, I would be nice too. I am actually a funny, nice guy, but you guys really were rude to the newbie and I stand up for myself when provoked.

I don't believe at this has anything to do with an avatar! You came into this board and started shouting off how 'you are all idiots and obviously only have a source of information from CNN'.

Having looked through your 77 posts you have not proved any reason that you are a 'funny, nice guy'. All you have done on this board is start arguing with people and if they have a different opinion you find something out about them that can then make them feel patrionised. eg. Ryan 'listen son, I've got a job and work 12 hours a day ect ect.' You don't actually make any real points without calling them a 'retard' in the process, This board is definitly the easiest going board that I visit and I've had the odd argument with the others here but they were actually arguments not just slanging matchs with a couple of facts thrown in.
If you really would 'love to just get along with the room' then fine but the way you're going about it isn't going to get you anywhere. If you want to make a point then go for it just lay off on the insults and I think that you might actually have a debate that gets somewhere rather than you verses the rest of the thread in a bunch of (admittly amusing) remarks that get nowhere.

That's just a bit of friendly advice, take it or leave it

Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:45 pm
Godzilla

I'm totally in favor of abortion until the potential abortee is fully grown. Which is, say, 21 years old or thereabouts. It's morally wrong to compel a woman - and sometimes father - to slavishly support offspring they decide they'd rather do without. Until the potential abortee is fully grown and totally self-sufficient, it's the mother's choice whether to kill it or not.
And I don't want to hear any of you anti-choice Nazis wanting to take away a woman's Constitutional Right to Choose. Fascists.

Awesome post! 8)

This is the issue: Do parents have the right to kill their children if they no longer want them?

The answer right now is, yes, if the child is in the womb. So, like real estate, it's location, location, location.

The womb is the most dangerous place in America do be. You only have a three in four chance of getting out alive.

I don't know if you guys who were born after 1973 realize it, but when you look around at your friends, for every three of them, there is one that is missing who was killed before birth. That's why there's a pro-life youth organization called SURVIVORS. I think their slogan is, "Survivors of the abortion holocaust." Personally, I would rather have adopted friends than dead friends.

Watch the video and consider if these might have been your friends.

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of freedom." - John F. Kennedy 1961

Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:18 pm
Viking Kong

Post Re: death penalty
Bitchen wrote:

Aah, so you're intolerant of those with disabilities now.
You don't seem to mind making fun of helpless people.

Bigot. :?

(Watch, he'll do his best to twist this so that it's my fault that I called him a bigot. :wink: )

Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:42 pm
Godzilla

Amendment V:
No person shall be... deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law

And this is why, at the very least, abortion should be considered under our law as a denial of a person's constitutional rights.

For those that say, "The unborn are biologically living human beings, but they aren't persons," I ask you, "What's the difference between a living human being and a person? Where do you find that concept in the Constitution?"

Can we, like the Nazis, or other tyrants, declare in law that some human beings possess no rights?

I would remind you that the Declaration of Independence states that our rights are inalienable, meaning, they can't be taken away. It also states that any government act to deny them is illigitimate. I agree with that.

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of freedom." - John F. Kennedy 1961

Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:07 pm
Godzilla

Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:41 pm
Viking Kong

Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:45 pm
Profile YIM
Godzilla

Dude, that's fuckin sick.

And this is why pro-lifers tend to see this issue as black and white. If the public was really informed on the issue, I don't think so many people would see abortion as "gray" and as "the lesser of two evils."

Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:00 pm
Viking Kong

Wow! I'm not a big abortion fan anyway, now I'm just sad. :(

I hope someone can learn something good from that post.

Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:10 pm
Godzilla

Fuck, that is fucking sick. AHHH!!! further reinforces my belief in no abortion. The only time I would think it a possibility is if the unborn baby is destined to be born and then suffer in agonising pain before dying after a few hours. I think if an unborn child is going to suffer that much pain before an early death I think it may be better to spare it the pain and abort it.

Other than that HELL NO!!! Shit those pictures are sick man.

Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:15 pm
Search Button God!

HOLY SHIT !!! :shock: :shock: :shock: This is sick :evil:

Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:15 pm
Viking Kong

im trying to stop cursing but this time i cant help it.

what the FUCK! URGH. that makes me sick....now, im gonna go outside, skateboard, and eat lunch. if i can.

Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:16 pm
Viking Kong

Kind of makes you want to support adoption... :?

Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:19 pm
Godzilla

holy shit man, I've always been a pro lifer and have seen the videos a couple of times. But still each time I see these images, I turn sick to my stomach. Good post Sandman! I will like to see how Bitchen refutes those photos "OMG , Those were photoshopped!" Fuck man, abortions can be performed up to the third tri mester, go ahead and tell me that in the third trimester that it isn't a baby and that it looks nothing like human.

http://www.soundclick.com/fatigueofheart/

Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:02 pm
Godzilla

The only time I would think it a possibility is if the unborn baby is destined to be born and then suffer in agonizing pain before dying after a few hours. I think if an unborn child is going to suffer that much pain before an early death I think it may be better to spare it the pain and abort it.

I think most pro-lifers agree that in cases of tubal pregnancies, where the baby implants in a fallopian tube rather than the uterus, abortion is the lesser of two evils. Basically, if the baby is not removed, both the baby and the mother are going to die. You remove the baby to save the mother. Unfortunately, that's going to kill the baby. But killing the baby is not the intent.

Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:48 pm
God Of The Sun

when I first saw this thread I wasn't really sure what I thought about abortion since I'd never really thought about it and I used to think that it was justified under certain circumstances....

But after seeing that video and seeing those images I'm am really against abortion now. i was brought up believing it was a kind of middle-ground for a child but now I am dead against it since I never believed it as murder. Hell even some of them at abortion time could survive on their own (admittedly with alot of help and risk)

We were even taught about this kind of stuff at school but it's obvious the government doesn't want us to be anti-abortion since we weren't shown anything like that!

Thank you Sandman that's one more subject I've finally been able to make my mind up about.

Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:11 pm
Godzilla

Thank you Sandman that's one more subject I've finally been able to make my mind up about.

You don't have any idea know how happy that makes me. My heart has been broken over this issue for 15 years. It's incomprehensible to me that we have this happening close to 4000 times a day. That's like 10 times the size of my high school class!

Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:23 pm
Viking Kong

Welcome to our camp, Oodles. :D See? It's not so bad over here. :lol:

Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:29 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next