View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:24 pm



Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 nihongo wo hanaseru hito... 
Author Message
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 8:59 pm
Posts: 1928
Location: Northern Mexico
Post nihongo wo hanaseru hito...
boku ga mekushiko jin desukeredo mo chotto nihongo wo hanasemasuyo...

racer x ga nihon ni yumenna bando desukara koko ni nihongo wo renshu wo shite itadakemasenka.

so, what do you say?...


greetings.


Thu May 13, 2004 10:17 pm
Profile YIM
Promises to use Search button

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:33 pm
Posts: 4
Post 
Boku wa Matt desu. Boku no nihongo wa warui. tatsukete! Racer X o ai shimasu.

Want to help me with my Japanese? I would appreciate that greatly.


Sun May 16, 2004 12:29 pm
Profile
Promises to use Search button

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:33 pm
Posts: 4
Post 
Boku wa Matt desu. Boku no nihongo wa warui. tatsukete! Racer X o ai shimasu.

Want to help me with my Japanese? I would appreciate that greatly.


Sun May 16, 2004 12:37 pm
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:49 am
Posts: 1043
Location: Austin, TX
Post 
www.engrish.com

_________________
Image


Sun May 16, 2004 3:51 pm
Profile
Dr. X
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:27 am
Posts: 194
Location: Tokyo ,Japan
Post 
th3x3n0cid3 wrote:
www.engrish.com


So, what's the point? :roll:
I saw some funny Japanglish there.

Oops, I made strange word...Japanese-English...Japanglish... :twisted:


Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:59 pm
Profile
Dr. X
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:27 am
Posts: 194
Location: Tokyo ,Japan
Post Re: nihongo wo hanaseru hito...
ErikMoreno wrote:
boku ga mekushiko jin desukeredo mo chotto nihongo wo hanasemasuyo...


Boku ha Mekishiko(Mexico) jin desu ga, Nihongo wo sukoshi hanasemasuyo.
I can speak Japanese even though I am Mexican.

ErikMoreno wrote:
racer x ga nihon ni yumenna bando desukara koko ni nihongo wo renshu wo shite itadakemasenka.


Racer X ha Nihon de yuumei na bando(band) nanode,
koko de Nihongo no renshu wo shite itadakemasuka?
Because RacerX is famous in Japan, could you please teach me Japanese.

I understand meaning of second one, but I don't get the reason why you want someone to teach Japanese...That's because Racer X is famous in Japan...
If you're wishing to make some Japanese friends, that'll be strong reason to learn Japanese.

Racer X ha Nihon de yuumei na bando nanode,
Nihon jin no tomodachi wo tsukuritai to omotte imasu.
Kokode Nihongo wo oshiete kudasai.
Racer X is famous band in Japan and I want to make some Japanese friend. So, could you please teach me Japanese here.

Good luck! :wink:


Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:30 pm
Profile
Dr. X
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:27 am
Posts: 194
Location: Tokyo ,Japan
Post 
pupupu69 wrote:
Boku wa Matt desu. Boku no nihongo wa warui. tatsukete! Racer X o ai shimasu.


Boku no namae ha Matt desu. Boku ha Nihongo ga jouzu deha arimasen.
Tasukete kudasai. Racer X ga daisuki desu.
My name is Matt. I'm not good at Japanese. I need help. I like Racer X so much.

"Ai shiteru" is mostly useing between man and woman.
"suki" means "like" and "daisuki" means similar to "love".

Both of you guys are not that bad. Keep on studying!

ja mata ne. See you again. :)


Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:50 pm
Profile
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:44 am
Posts: 388
Location: Miami, Florida
Post 
mate kudasai!!!!

_________________
My worst day on stage is better than my best day at work. My best day on stage is better than sex.


Sun May 22, 2005 8:02 pm
Profile YIM
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:07 am
Posts: 7453
Post 
watashi no shumi wa insane guitar-desu!

err... insane guitar wa nihongo de nanto ii masuka?


Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:56 am
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 8:59 pm
Posts: 1928
Location: Northern Mexico
Post 
paoVSgodzilla wrote:
err... insane guitar wa nihongo de nanto ii masuka?


I dont think they use a japanese word for Insane Guitar :P maybe "inse-in gita-"


Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:42 pm
Profile YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.