View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 451 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next
 A Report from Terri Schiavo's Room 
Godzilla

GTRMAN wrote:
There comes a point where hope vanishes and life continues.

fucking another woman....Yup. He's devestated.

Like you wouldn't do the same!! :roll:

Don't worry, I know I would and wouldn't feel any shame over it, either. He's accepted that Terri Schiavo is dead. It's just a shell that remains.

Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:29 pm
God Of The Sun

I can see valid points for both; keeping her alive or letting her die. Leave all the "conspiracy theories" out of it and go from where she is NOW.

Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:17 pm
Godzilla

1. I doubt anyone on this board would want to be alive if in Terri's state.

2. Does anyone know why her husband chose not to divorce her or why he decided to stay married to her? If he's the asshole some portray him to be then he would have done it right away.

I see no hope in Terri's future regardless. It's sad.

http://www.facebook.com/diatribute
http://www.facebook.com/whitelietheband

Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:43 pm
Godzilla

Just a couple of points:

1. I doubt anyone on this board would want to be alive if in Terri's state.

2. Does anyone know why her husband chose not to divorce her or why he decided to stay married to her? If he's the asshole some portray him to be then he would have done it right away.

I see no hope in Terri's future regardless. It's sad.

Excellent post. Way to cut to the chase.

Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:02 pm
Site Admin

KenHower wrote:
GTRMAN wrote:

Don't worry, I know I would and wouldn't feel any shame over it, either. He's accepted that Terri Schiavo is dead. It's just a shell that remains.

Well..I wouldn't. You don't know dick about me. Awfully presumptive of you to suggest that.

Regards,
Ken

Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:24 pm
Profile WWW
Godzilla

GTRMAN wrote:
KenHower wrote:
GTRMAN wrote:

Well..I wouldn't. You don't know dick about me. Awfully presumptive of you to suggest that.

As presumptuous as you're being about Michael Schiavo, maybe? :wink:

BTW... Check this site out.

http://abstractappeal.com/schiavo/infopage.html#qanda

Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:36 pm
Unt! I move topics!

Depends upon who you believe. He would probably lose his status as her guardian if he divorced her. If he truly is acting to respect her wishes, he wouldn't want her parents to become guardians and keep her alive against her wishes.

He also stands to inherit all her money if she dies ... there is a large sum of money from a malpractice suit award that would go to him. Not sure if getting divorced would affect that directly, but he definitely would have to wait a lot longer for the cash if her parents can keep her alive.

Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:03 pm
Profile WWW
Godzilla

drumslut wrote:

Depends upon who you believe. He would probably lose his status as her guardian if he divorced her. If he truly is acting to respect her wishes, he wouldn't want her parents to become guardians and keep her alive against her wishes.

He also stands to inherit all her money if she dies ... there is a large sum of money from a malpractice suit award that would go to him. Not sure if getting divorced would affect that directly, but he definitely would have to wait a lot longer for the cash if her parents can keep her alive.

There's only about 50,000 dollars remaining in that account.
Also, if it was about money, he would have accepted one of the million-dollar deals that he was offered to walk away.

Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:05 pm
Godzilla

TheSurgeon wrote:
drumslut wrote:

There's only about 50,000 dollars remaining in that account.
Also, if it was about money, he would have accepted one of the million-dollar deals that he was offered to walk away.

Ah, I forgot about the medical malpractice money. So, when that money runs out, how will her "life support" be financed? Which brings up another point: for those unable to pay for life support for these patients, what does it cost the taxpayers to keep them alive?

http://www.facebook.com/diatribute
http://www.facebook.com/whitelietheband

Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:26 pm
Godzilla

More information about people in a Persistent Vegitative State.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... -headlines

Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:59 pm
Site Admin

KenHower wrote:
GTRMAN wrote:
KenHower wrote:
GTRMAN wrote:

The fact he's living with, having sex with, has children with another woman is NOT a presumption.

It's fact.

It's adultery.

Regards,
Ken

Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:55 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Judge Greer rejected the matter as being irrelevant to the issue of Terri's wishes.

Terri's wishes. How ironic. The only person...who has said, or heard "Terri's wishes" is her adulterous "husband" who will have financial gains from her death.

What a crock. If I met this guy...I'd spit in his face.

Regards,
Ken

Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:59 am
Profile WWW
Godzilla

Judge Greer rejected the matter as being irrelevant to the issue of Terri's wishes.

Terri's wishes. How ironic. The only person...who has said, or heard "Terri's wishes" is her adulterous "husband" who will have financial gains from her death.

Ken... Are you always so selective in what information you absorb?

Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:16 am
Godzilla

GTRMAN wrote:
KenHower wrote:
GTRMAN wrote:
KenHower wrote:
GTRMAN wrote:

The fact he's living with, having sex with, has children with another woman is NOT a presumption.

It's fact.

It's adultery.

Last I heard adultery isn't even a crime anymore. Unless you're in the military.
Even when my parents divorced in 1978 or 1979 it was only punishable by a 25 dollar fine in divorce court.

He has recognised that his wife is dead. Kudos to him for moving on.

Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:18 am
Site Admin

If you think Adultery is just some $25 fine...my condolences. Sounds like you take it as lightly as one of your parents did back 78.

If he wanted to have a relationship with another woman after her health problems....go for it. Get a divorce, and fuck away.

Regards,
Ken

Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:55 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

KenHower wrote:

Enlighten me...what's not factual?

Regards,
Ken

Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:00 am
Profile WWW
is O.H.B.

It cracks me up that one story says Michael is engaged.

The guy is a married man, how can he be engaged?

Even if he did divorce Terri, he would probably get millions from the book and movie deal which I am sure is in the works..

Terri is also a Catholic although she did not go to church, the Catholic church I know is totally against ending Terri's life.

Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:21 am
Viking Kong

It's kind of funny how all of these pro-death advocates are screaming for Terri's personal liberties... when they immediately dismiss any accounts that she has communicated with her parents as being an "impulsive reaction." They then go on to dehumanize Terri, calling her a tax-wasting braindead zombie with a lower IQ than a head of cauliflower.

Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:25 am
Viking Kong

Even if he did divorce Terri, he would probably get millions from the book and movie deal which I am sure is in the works.

I give it 6 more months MAX, before we see a Lifetime flick based on this whole issue.

As for the real matter at hand, my opinion doesn't matter, so I'll leave it to you quacks. :wink:

Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:50 am
Godzilla

GTRMAN wrote:
KenHower wrote:

Enlighten me...what's not factual?

Did I say it wasn't factual? (no)

It is, however, dishonest of you in that you are viewing the situation from only one angle and condemning the man on incomplete information. You've not taken his thoughts or feelings into consideration AT ALL. Judge not, my friend.

Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 451 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next