View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 PINK / GREEN 
Godzilla

I think "same" is pushing it a bit, but at least the metal sludge one is easy on the eyes. the shame about both of them is that they look completely unprofessional like something you'd see on one of those lovely geocities websites.

http://convertalot.com/webcolours.html :wink:

Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:12 am
Profile YIM
Godzilla

you have unleashed the fuckin fury!

Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:20 am
Viking Kong

The default IS pink/Green. I forced the scheme so that OLD users (like Eddie) would know it existed....I'm pretty sure that's what I wrote.

The default is pink and green but you don't allow us to change it back. I figured that if you deleted the other skins and uploaded them with different names (so the server wouldn't automatically revert to that scheme), that the default would be set to pink and green, and we'd still be able to change back to our favorite color schemes.

You guys are really taking this too seriously. I expressed one (1) opposing viewpoint on this scheme... and now I'm a little loudmouth who can't swing with the pink and green. Is a guy allowed to have a negative point of view around here, and is making suggestions to the admin outlawed? I make one suggestion and boom, I get hit with: "All computers prior to the '80s had this scheme. Metal Sludge uses this scheme. It's for people who don't see the pink and green. Our main page has this scheme." Just take it for what it's worth... a legitimate complaint and a suggestion.

Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:05 am
Site Admin

The default is pink and green but you don't allow us to change it back. I figured that if you deleted the other skins and uploaded them with different names (so the server wouldn't automatically revert to that scheme), that the default would be set to pink and green, and we'd still be able to change back to our favorite color schemes.

If you've got a few hours of free time it would take.....you've got more than I.

Regards,
Ken

Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:33 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I think "same" is pushing it a bit

Are you blind? The BLACK, DARK GREY background and the WHITE fucking text are IDENTICAL.

IDENTICAL = SAME.

I'm blown away over the childish display....I've spent HOURS and Tom spent HOURS....This could be the ONLY scheme there is...that's it. But no....I took tons of my personal time to give options...even though, this is the board I want presented to the public.

I've got babies boycotting and whatever over freaking COLORS.....

I've changed it back.....the children win.

Regards,
Ken

Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:39 am
Profile WWW
BOFH

Tom....for what it's worth....I use this scheme EVERY DAY......and prefer it...

Thanks, man... It means a lot :)

The whole reason I made the thing was so the site and the forum were coordinated. It always seems weird to me when you visit a site and it's got a pretty unique design, but when you go to the forum it's completley different.

I think it's worth mentioning that these are Paul's choice of colours, too ;)

Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:14 am
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun

YAY!

Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:49 pm
Profile WWW
BOFH

I've changed it back.....the children win.

Emblazed wrote:
Yay its back to normal
YAY!

:lol:

Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
is O.H.B.

I feel sorry for Ken and Tom. They spent a long time getting this board to look fucking cool for you and all you children can do is whine and cry because the ''colours hurt your eyes''.

I'm keeping the green and pink. I love it. It's a shame some people can't handle what they're given.

I'm famous for this - Image

Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Superhero

My wife needs a dress for a dinner party tonight. Maybe you guys should go help her pick it out. :D

Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:06 pm
BOFH

My wife needs a dress for a dinner party tonight. Maybe you guys should go help her pick it out. :D

I've just finished designing one for you :)

Like you wouldn't want to see your wife in that 8)

Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:44 pm
Profile WWW
Golden God

Jack Zeppelin wrote:

I've just finished designing one for you :)

Like you wouldn't want to see your wife in that 8)

I saw his wife in that.....and she DID look good!!!

Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:04 pm
Profile WWW
Godzilla

you have unleashed the fuckin fury!

Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:39 pm
Superhero

Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:47 pm
Viking Kong

I only have one thing to say about this.

I feel sorry for Ken and Tom. They spent a long time getting this board to look fucking cool for you and all you children can do is whine and cry because the ''colours hurt your eyes''.

I'm keeping the green and pink. I love it. It's a shame some people can't handle what they're given.

Welcome to a world where opinions and suggestions are stifled and frowned up... and nobody disagrees with anything. :roll:

I've talked to Ken over these message boards for almost four years... I know he wont chew my head off if I have an opposing point of view and apparently I'm not alone.

Noodz, If you think that disagreement = no respect for their hard work, then you're mistaken...

Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:23 am
Superhero

Hey Ken or Tom, can you please force a scheme where everything is Bright yellow and white? All the drama is fun to read :)

Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:53 am
is O.H.B.

DukeOfNoodleness wrote:

Welcome to a world where opinions and suggestions are stifled and frowned up... and nobody disagrees with anything. :roll:

I've talked to Ken over these message boards for almost four years... I know he wont chew my head off if I have an opposing point of view and apparently I'm not alone.

Noodz, If you think that disagreement = no respect for their hard work, then you're mistaken...

dissagreement is one thing. Bitching about it is another.

Anyway, I'm done with this. I like the board the way it is....

Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:16 am
Profile YIM WWW
Superhero

Ryan wrote:
DukeOfNoodleness wrote:

I'll send you a big wooden spoon if you want.

Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:55 pm
is O.H.B.

DukeOfNoodleness wrote:
Ryan wrote:
DukeOfNoodleness wrote:

I'll send you a big wooden spoon if you want.

No. I'd rather have your soul. come on...hand it over...

Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:09 am
Profile YIM WWW
Viking Kong

Ryan wrote:
DukeOfNoodleness wrote:

Ok, try and find a instance of me "bitching" instead of "disagreeing." I think I've been pretty calm about the entire thing (it's nothing to get worked up about), but it seems like the only person here losing composure is you. "JUST BE GLAD THAT KEN DOES THIS FOR YOU CHILDREN. QUIT WHINING YOU BABIES."

Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next