View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Rich Ward 
God Of The Sun

Post Rich Ward
Anyone heard of him?

He's the guy behind Stuck Mojo, Sick Speed/Cafu, and Fozzy. Not the most technical guitarist Ive heard, but still good in his own right. In addition he's got a great voice. Listened to some of the songs on his site and he just sounded awesome.

Fozzy's new CD, All That Remains, comes out January 18th of next year. Features a few Sick Speed songs and is mostly if not all original material. No more covers! Should be wicked.

Just found out about this guy a day or two ago. I mean, I was aware of him in Fozzy, but hadnt really checked him out and what he was up to. Seems a Stuck Mojo DVD will be coming out, he's doing a solo project called The Duke, and he's just been keeping busy. Also, recently either his website or forum opened (everyone seems to have registered in the last five days) and it's pretty nice there. People finding out about his other projects and him posting there, just having a good time, answering questions and whatnot. Seems like a great guy.

I found out that Fozzy is coming to Baltimore at the end of November and I was psyched to go, especially since the tickets are only 10 bucks apiece. But now I'm just kind of annoyed because it's on a Monday and I dont know if I'd be allowed to go. Aside from this local band, I havent been to an big concert before and was hoping to get a chance at this one. May be able to go, but that's if Im lucky.

Oh, right, his site is www.dukerocks.com

The #1 Queensryche Source

Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]