View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Racer-X Patches, Button etc. 
Dr. X

Post Racer-X Patches, Button etc.
My Girlfriend was so nice to buy me a Jeans Jacket. She had already sewed some nice patches on it- but she sadly told me that she found no Racer- X patch...

Please help her to help me ! ( you all know that - if any patch is necessary-a racer x patch is necessary for a jacket to look good )

Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:27 am
Viking Kong

Post Re: Racer-X Patches, Button etc.
I've been here since the beginning, but I honestly don't remember if any patches were ever made. I'm going to assume the T-shirts that were printed years ago are out of stock, and probably will never be restocked. Maybe your best option is to make a custom patch?

http://www.cafepress.com/+patches

If you're a Racer X enthusiast, you'll need to have some creativity and initiative when it comes to merchandise. Many years ago, I custom ordered an orange pair of boots with the band's name embroidered on the sides. It wasn't an official Racer X product, but I had no other option. You'll probably find the same is true for patches and buttons.

Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:53 am
Dr. X

Post Re: Racer-X Patches, Button etc.
Thank you very much,
I recently found some Speed Racer patches that look like Racer-X-Motorman-patches... probably i buy one of them first...but to be honest they┬┤re not that good...
thanks for the link- if i create one, i let you know.

Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]