View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:36 pm



Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 The Store Is Open 
Author Message
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 8:59 pm
Posts: 1928
Location: Northern Mexico
Post 
KenHower wrote:
Sabbath wrote:
EDIT:The info on the site says the cd has 6 tracks, but mine has 8? What are the last 2 songs? I'm putting the cd on my ipod but i dont know what those 2 songs are called. Thanks again!



From Paul


The last track is called "Michiyo Yeah!" and was
written for a Japanese DJ. She played my music a lot
on her show, and the show was ending, so the song was
my "thank you" for her support.

The second-to-last track is a cover. It was written by
a very famous musician. Let's see who can figure it
out first.

Paul


LOL that'd be really really difficult to me since Postal Services in Mexico sux even if they're Parcel Services or whatever... :?


Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:11 am
Profile YIM
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 10, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 874
Location: WICK, scotland
Post 
YAY Got my shirts/cd/pick Thanks Again Ken!!

_________________
RAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKK


Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:15 pm
Profile
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:44 pm
Posts: 260
Post 
Thanks Ken....got my package....I'll be ripping my cd and framing it along with my PG pick.

Jason J


Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:43 am
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 3793
Location: it ain´t good for your <3 to be mad at the world! (Sweden)
Post 
Got it! Thank you Ken! Thats awsome!

Im listening to the cd now! man Rock Crushing Machine was awsome! :shock:

All shirts fits! lucky me! :D

_________________
Image
Image


Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:25 pm
Profile WWW
Dr. X

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:16 pm
Posts: 108
Post 
Ken, I hope I don't sound like a whining, ungrateful bitch, because I really appreciate what you do on behalf of Paul/Racer X for the fans, but I was just wondering if you could shed some light on whether or not my order's been sent yet?

Thanks,
Dave


Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:51 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:44 pm
Posts: 11819
Post 
daveguiney wrote:
Ken, I hope I don't sound like a whining, ungrateful bitch, because I really appreciate what you do on behalf of Paul/Racer X for the fans, but I was just wondering if you could shed some light on whether or not my order's been sent yet?

Thanks,
Dave


Yup...it was sent.

_________________
Ken Hower Wrote: My advice to everyone.....DO NOT purchase any of these photographs....Tim Findlay can jack off to his hearts content over his killer pictures...alone.

Regards,
Ken


Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:20 pm
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:13 am
Posts: 3076
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Post 
What about mine?? :P

_________________
ImageImageImage


Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:45 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:44 pm
Posts: 11819
Post 
No. I haven't shipped any since last week. Will ship another batch on Friday.

_________________
Ken Hower Wrote: My advice to everyone.....DO NOT purchase any of these photographs....Tim Findlay can jack off to his hearts content over his killer pictures...alone.

Regards,
Ken


Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:47 pm
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:13 am
Posts: 3076
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Post 
Thanks Ken!!!
I'll wear my white t shirt till it turns black!!!!!! (I dont really know what does means... but I'll use the t shirt everywhere!!)
PD: Please make sure my uncle ordered the right stuff!!!! (White, Medium)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

_________________
ImageImageImage


Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:03 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:44 pm
Posts: 11819
Post 
hammer_away wrote:
Thanks Ken!!!
I'll wear my white t shirt till it turns black!!!!!! (I dont really know what does means... but I'll use the t shirt everywhere!!)
PD: Please make sure my uncle ordered the right stuff!!!! (White, Medium)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D



I will when I go through the orders...haven't even looked at it, until I'm ready to process shipments.

_________________
Ken Hower Wrote: My advice to everyone.....DO NOT purchase any of these photographs....Tim Findlay can jack off to his hearts content over his killer pictures...alone.

Regards,
Ken


Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:54 pm
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:13 am
Posts: 3076
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Post 
Ok sir!

Thanks!

_________________
ImageImageImage


Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:58 pm
Profile WWW
Dr. X

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:16 pm
Posts: 108
Post 
Hi Ken,

Just arrived. Thanks very much! Such a cool package, it's like an early Christmas.

Dave


Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:31 pm
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:08 pm
Posts: 1673
Post 
I have recieved my package hooray, however I will get my mits on it on friday. Thansk a bunch ken!

Apparently my cd says 'Tough Eskimo + 3' ... I thought there were only 2 extra tracks? Will be interesting to see when I finally listen!


Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:13 am
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 3793
Location: it ain´t good for your <3 to be mad at the world! (Sweden)
Post 
Nitefly wrote:
I have recieved my package hooray, however I will get my mits on it on friday. Thansk a bunch ken!

Apparently my cd says 'Tough Eskimo + 3' ... I thought there were only 2 extra tracks? Will be interesting to see when I finally listen!


Yeah the answer is in this thread :)

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:51 am
Profile WWW
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:08 pm
Posts: 1673
Post 
ReXiX wrote:
Nitefly wrote:
I have recieved my package hooray, however I will get my mits on it on friday. Thansk a bunch ken!

Apparently my cd says 'Tough Eskimo + 3' ... I thought there were only 2 extra tracks? Will be interesting to see when I finally listen!


Yeah the answer is in this thread :)
... any chance of being more obvious as a look through this thread revealed nothing, but then again my glasses aren't in this house :oops:


Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:31 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 3793
Location: it ain´t good for your <3 to be mad at the world! (Sweden)
Post 
Nitefly wrote:
ReXiX wrote:
Nitefly wrote:
I have recieved my package hooray, however I will get my mits on it on friday. Thansk a bunch ken!

Apparently my cd says 'Tough Eskimo + 3' ... I thought there were only 2 extra tracks? Will be interesting to see when I finally listen!


Yeah the answer is in this thread :)
... any chance of being more obvious as a look through this thread revealed nothing, but then again my glasses aren't in this house :oops:



no problem :)



Paul wrote:
The last track is called "Michiyo Yeah!" and was
written for a Japanese DJ. She played my music a lot
on her show, and the show was ending, so the song was
my "thank you" for her support.

The second-to-last track is a cover. It was written by
a very famous musician. Let's see who can figure it
out first.

Paul

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:32 pm
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:13 am
Posts: 3076
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Post 
Hey Ken!!!
Did u Ship the Felipe one?? I'm kinda worried... :twisted:

_________________
ImageImageImage


Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:45 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:44 pm
Posts: 11819
Post 
Worried about what?

I sent out a bunch this week...just like I said.

_________________
Ken Hower Wrote: My advice to everyone.....DO NOT purchase any of these photographs....Tim Findlay can jack off to his hearts content over his killer pictures...alone.

Regards,
Ken


Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:28 pm
Profile WWW
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:08 pm
Posts: 1673
Post 
Got my stuff, thanks a bunch :D The hoodie is awesome!


Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:32 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:44 pm
Posts: 11819
Post 
Yeah...the hoodies are freaking killer. I wish there were more....but almost out.

_________________
Ken Hower Wrote: My advice to everyone.....DO NOT purchase any of these photographs....Tim Findlay can jack off to his hearts content over his killer pictures...alone.

Regards,
Ken


Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:29 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.