View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Rob Marcello 
Dr. X

Post Rob Marcello
Just got back from seeing Danger Danger again and can't recommend these guys highly enough. Rob Marcello absolutely shreds from start to finish. got a chance to chat to him after the show, and he said when he finally gets back to the states he's going to finish his solo album.

I told him how I liked the old school Vinnie Moore vibe to his instrumentals and he was pretty chuffed 'cause he said Vinnie was his all time hero. Rob's a cool guy and a great old school neo-classical style shredder, well worth checking out his stuff if you like that sort of thing.

I was gonna chat to Ted Poley, but he was too busy writing "Ted was here" on some girl's ass...........

I do remember that when I was growing up and learning to play guitar I had a definite goal : I wanted to be the fastest, blow everyone else away and chop people's head off with my guitar playing - Paul Gilbert

Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:30 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

something i dont like bout shred is the fact that its all "underground" and ther r looots of good/great/GOD players that r unheard

Really digging on Michael Hedges. And Shawn Lane. And Pat Metheny.

Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:09 pm
is evil...Evil Joe

Rob's a great guy and a hell of a player. Check out the track he did with Ron Keel's band on the Jason Becker tribute album.
He lives here in Ohio, so I try to hook up with him every now and again and swap guitar licks. Very cool guy. I'm anxious to hear his solo record.
Go to the Kustom amps website for clips of him doing a NAMM appearance with them.....killer playing

Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]