View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Snakebite 
is the Siren's Eye

Post Snakebite
Hey guys I'm new to the forum, I've just recently got into Racer X, and Paul Gilbert is definitely one of my favorite guitarists already.

I posted this at the Petrucci forum, but I guess nobody had it. Do you guys happen to know where I could find a tab for Snakebite? More specifically the solos, especially that second one, it sounds freaking amazing!

Sun Feb 09, 2003 7:10 am
Profile YIM
Motorman

i have seen the intro riff for that song posted along time ago.....but nothing on the solo stuff

Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:53 am
Motorman

That solo has to be one of the top 5 solos EVER!

Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:09 am
God Of The Sun

Post Re: Snakebite
Ya Yo Gakk wrote:
Hey guys I'm new to the forum, I've just recently got into Racer X, and Paul Gilbert is definitely one of my favorite guitarists already.

I posted this at the Petrucci forum, but I guess nobody had it. Do you guys happen to know where I could find a tab for Snakebite? More specifically the solos, especially that second one, it sounds freaking amazing!

Hey bro welcome to the board. You da same YO Yo Gakk from the Jemsite.com board? I post over there sometimes. Its good to have you here.

The fact that flamethrowers exist is enough to prove that somewhere, sometime, someone said to themselves "you know, I wanna set those people over there on fire, but im just not close enough to get the job done".

Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
is the Siren's Eye

Post Re: Snakebite
Dead Roman wrote:
Ya Yo Gakk wrote:

Hey bro welcome to the board. You da same YO Yo Gakk from the Jemsite.com board? I post over there sometimes. Its good to have you here.

Hey man, actually I'm not the same guy from the Jemsite, there must be someone else with the same name. I've been asked the same thing before a bunch of times, I think there is someone at joesatriani.com with the same name as me too.

Man I searched all over the net for Snakebite tabs, I haven't been able to find anything. I'm very suprised, because I feel thats one of, if not his best solos and the song kicks ass too.

Mon Feb 10, 2003 2:47 am
Profile YIM
Superhero

why is there a lot of tabs rom the old racer x and just a few from the last ones? i´d kill for a tab of let the spirit fly

Mon Feb 10, 2003 3:25 pm
Profile ICQ
Godzilla

Take snakebite second solo is scarry, it gimme chills every time i hear it...
I´ll have a look at my computer at home, i think i might have a tab for it in there, but i´m not sure...

Mon Feb 10, 2003 8:09 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]