View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 New Amp! 
Godzilla

Post New Amp!
I just bought an amp off of Ebay. It is a Mashall 1978 JMP 2203! This thing looks and sounds like it is brand new! I called the guy who was selling it and he played it over the phone for me! Sounded really awesome!!!!!!!!!! This guy sent me several pics of his amps! He has over 40 TUBE HEADS! Chad might find it interesting that he has 2 Bogner Ecstacy heads and two Bogner cabs! He has over 10 Marshalls; well, 9 now!

Anyway, it was modified by a dude in LA from Music Works. His name is Jim Foote! Ever heard of him? I guess that he modified amps for Ratt, Robbin Ford, Great White, and many others!

Can't wait to get it!!!!

Tue Jan 28, 2003 5:11 am
Site Admin

Regards,
Ken

Tue Jan 28, 2003 5:24 am
Profile WWW
Godzilla

Now with the use of ebay I can find these hard to find items! It seems like you can almost find anything on there! You just have to be carefull and not get screwed! I almost got one of the 1979 2203s about a week ago. But damn, I got sniped! LOL That is what sucks, someone hits the buy it option five minutes before you! LOL That is how it worked. I went to get my user name and when I got back someone had bought it! All within the five minutes that it took to find my info for ebay in my room. All for the better I guess!

Tue Jan 28, 2003 4:16 pm
Godzilla

By the way Chad, one of this guys Bogners was originally owned by Brad from Aoerosmith!(Can't remember how to spell his last name!LOL) The seller used to work for Bogner!

Tue Jan 28, 2003 4:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]