View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 George Lynch/ Warren DeMartini - My Boy! MP3! 
Motorman

Post George Lynch/ Warren DeMartini - My Boy! MP3!
Yeah it's me! :D

Hey! Just wanted to share with you. Check out my boy! Jerry Fradenburg! The song is called, "Early Morning Departure" Go ahead and click Hi-Fi PLay or mp3 download, etc... It's very, George Lynch-esque with a "taste" of Warren DeMartini in there. The song is not long, but very groovin' and eerily George Lynch, totally!! I liked it alot, since I'm sick of the same 'old shred, yngwie crap that's out there, and that everyone's doing those dumb boring sweeps over and over and over...so it was refreshing to hear this tune. :shock: LOL :o
TURN IT UP! :D

Here's the Link: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/jerry ... gmusic.htm

Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:50 pm
Superhero

I listened to both songs on there. Pretty kick a$$ stuff.

Jason

Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:46 pm
Dr. X

wow :twisted: both of the songs are realy sweet stuff man...thx for putting it up !!!any possibility of putting some more :lol:

Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:09 pm
Motorman

:D Yeah, I know what you mean! He does rock! He's using that new program Guitar Pro 3 for recording. Marshall jcm 800 and a few effects like EQ, Delay and Boss DS-1 for leads, and his main influence is GeorgeLynch as you can tell. LOL But I already downloaded onto CD and have it in my car...I love the tone and vibrato... not bad for being his 2nd recording... :twisted: makes me wanna jam right now!

Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:06 pm
Superhero

It's very good but no offense you sound too much like lynch.

Nice tone and playing :)

Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:37 pm
Motorman

Hey! Whoa! That is not me playing!! :shock: :lol: :P that's just a Lynch fan's song I found off of the george lynch website, his rendition of a lynch-esque song...not too shabby though...why do people think that's me playing? was just sharing it as it does have a lynch feel...

in due time, I will share my own playing though... :twisted:
:D

Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:14 pm
Superhero

lol sorry man, my fault for not reading properly :roll:

Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:27 pm
God Of The Sun

there nothing wrong with sounding like another guitar player. If you can sound like ur self when u want.

Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:34 pm
Motorman

no problemo!

8)

Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:40 pm
Promises to use Search button

if you cats are lookin for ripping guitar playing thats not the same old 'yngwie crap'(although i do love his playing as well). ya gotta check out allan holdsworth. he does a lot of legato hammers and sweeps but in ADDITION to that he has incredible tone, feel, chops, originality and plays over top of much more sophisticated chord changes and time signatures. and despite/in-spite of that, hes still really melodic.

i also dig evh, paul gilbert, john mclauglin, steve morse, yngwie...the list gets long!

since you brought up an underground-type player i figured id throw my two cents in with the guy i think is the best guitar-playing musician on planet earth.

alrite im done preachin-ill shut up now!!

Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:30 am
Promises to use Search button

Post Re: George Lynch/ Warren DeMartini - My Boy! MP3!
This is too funny, I ran across this forum and noticed someone had posted my stuff, I'm not that good but I'm certainly flattered. I have done some more stuff sinc and my recording skills have improved a bit. Just finished in my dreams a couple days ago. I've been told the tone is too fizzy and I may have to remix it. Let me know what you think. Thanks Mr scary for the kind words!!!!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=206512

Jerry

Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]