View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Anyone ever heard of... 
Viking Kong

Post Anyone ever heard of...
Anyone ever heard of Borislav Mitic? I bought a Shrapnel release of his about 4 or 5 years ago. Freakin' superb guitar player! He sounds like the kind of guitar player that Yngwie should've evolved into. Real fresh ideas. Eastern European guy, his instrumentals have a real old world celtic feel to them. Heard some improv sound clips on his website not too long ago. Impressive! The guy truly tears it up! Too bad he doesn't have more recognition. Anyone else heard his stuff?

Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:28 pm
God Of The Sun

I dun kno, but if I get a grip of cash burnin thru my wallet next time, im just gona buy all the shrapnel records...cant go wrong with that

Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:33 pm
Profile WWW
Godzilla

Post Re: Anyone ever heard of...
Rich L. wrote:
Anyone ever heard of Borislav Mitic? I bought a Shrapnel release of his about 4 or 5 years ago. Freakin' superb guitar player! He sounds like the kind of guitar player that Yngwie should've evolved into. Real fresh ideas. Eastern European guy, his instrumentals have a real old world celtic feel to them. Heard some improv sound clips on his website not too long ago. Impressive! The guy truly tears it up! Too bad he doesn't have more recognition. Anyone else heard his stuff?

I had the s/t cds for years and have been trying to find a copy of "Fantasy." I love most all of the neo-classical players and he and Bernd Steidl are in my top five!! His melodies are insane!!

Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:40 pm
Godzilla

Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:32 pm
Viking Kong

He is my brother.

O.K. Let's assume you're not B.S.ing me. (I have no way of knowing) Tell your brother I said he's one of the baddest-ass guitar players around, and that he's GOT to come out with some new stuff. Hell, I'll buy it right away! I just listened to his C.D. the day before I posted my first quote.

Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]