View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 PGM 300 KICKS ASS!!!! 
Viking Kong

Post PGM 300 KICKS ASS!!!!
I just got my PGM 300WH in the mail today from ishibashi...my god this is the best guitar I have ever played. I dont know what it is...the awesome pickups, the bitchin neck, whatever, it rules!!! if you are debating on whether or not to buy one, I highly...HIGHLY recommend that you get one from Ishibashi asap!!!

Sat Dec 28, 2002 1:03 am
Golden God

Good for you,Darren!!!That rules,bro.......thinkin bout gettin one myself.

Archie is not FUCKING Mr.Weatherby!!!!

Sat Dec 28, 2002 1:06 am
Profile WWW
Dr. X

I would love, LOVE to own one of those guitars. Unfortunately though I have three kids, no wife and I am on welfare. I am lucky when I can find enough money to get diapers let alone afford something for music playing.

How much did you end up paying? Maybe I can start illegally selling organs or something to come up with the extra jack.

Sat Dec 28, 2002 3:48 am
Viking Kong

I would love, LOVE to own one of those guitars. Unfortunately though I have three kids, no wife and I am on welfare. I am lucky when I can find enough money to get diapers let alone afford something for music playing.

How much did you end up paying? Maybe I can start illegally selling organs or something to come up with the extra jack.

well, since i got it from japan, through Ishibashi.co.uk, it was about 158, 000 yen...i forget how much that is in dollars...all i know is that it was in the thousands...i wanna say $1,227.16...or somethoing close...

Sat Dec 28, 2002 4:48 am
God Of The Sun

Reachwind wrote:

well, since i got it from japan, through Ishibashi.co.uk, it was about 158, 000 yen...i forget how much that is in dollars...all i know is that it was in the thousands...i wanna say $1,227.16...or somethoing close...

YeoWZAAS

Sat Dec 28, 2002 4:57 am
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun

Sweet dude, New gear is always a good thing :D

The fact that flamethrowers exist is enough to prove that somewhere, sometime, someone said to themselves "you know, I wanna set those people over there on fire, but im just not close enough to get the job done".

Sat Dec 28, 2002 6:37 am
Profile YIM WWW
Viking Kong

im sittin here playin the chords to "Wild World"(mr. big, not Cat Stevens) and it rules. this guitar is the greatest!!!

Sat Dec 28, 2002 6:59 am
Motorman

Awesome! How long did the order take to get to you?

Sat Dec 28, 2002 7:28 am
Godzilla

Reachwind wrote:

OUCH!! That's almost as much as I paid for my PGM800. I'm sure it's worth it, though.

Mon Dec 30, 2002 12:31 pm
Viking Kong

Shredder wrote:
Reachwind wrote:

OUCH!! That's almost as much as I paid for my PGM800. I'm sure it's worth it, though.

ll, ya, mucho-grande huh? thats including shipping and tax too. but man, it sure as hell was worth it!!! i love that guitar!!!

Mon Dec 30, 2002 8:58 pm
Dr. X

dude, i remember the feeling i got when i received mine. i'm on my 8th month or so of owning it, i can't imagine anything else coming close. the thing is untouchable, in other words, ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously good choice man.

~joel

Tue Dec 31, 2002 12:22 am
Dr. X

Post compare it to a JEM?
I got a chance of buyin' a JEM90HAM that is on the shelf (here in Japan, lol) for about $1,800....It's been there for over a year!! I wan't this guitar soo bad, but I'd also like to own a PGM300!! Which one should I choose!!

BTW, My name is Mike, and it's nice to be apart of the RACERX Asylum!!!!
Rock full blast!!
/\/\ike

Sat Jan 04, 2003 2:22 pm
Viking Kong

Post Re: compare it to a JEM?
PGM300kaitai wrote:
I got a chance of buyin' a JEM90HAM that is on the shelf (here in Japan, lol) for about $1,800....It's been there for over a year!! I wan't this guitar soo bad, but I'd also like to own a PGM300!! Which one should I choose!!

BTW, My name is Mike, and it's nice to be apart of the RACERX Asylum!!!!
Rock full blast!!
/\/\ike

Get the Jem bro...X :wink:

Mon Jan 06, 2003 7:40 pm
Dr. X

Get the Jem bro...X

Thank's bro'.... 8)

Mon Jan 06, 2003 8:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]