View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 I would LOVE IT if my damn guitar would stay in tune 
Motorman

Post I would LOVE IT if my damn guitar would stay in tune
My new guitar is a pointy headed BC Rich Mockingbird (joy) with two stock humbuckers and a fixed bridge. The bitch won't stay in tune!!!! How can I get it to stay in tune because I have an important appointment with it soon (read: gig) and it would be preferable if I DIDN'T have to tune up after every song.

In addition, I bought it abroad and had to carry it back over from the USA...I didn't slacken the strings. Or maybe the strings are just old. Any ideas? I'm a bit clueless when it comes to stuff like this (but I CAN tell that if you tell me to throw it out of the window you're probably lying).

Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:21 pm
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun

If its a bronze series theres your answer. Maybe you need to lube the tuners?? you should dap a lil graphite in the nut and on the bridge. The stings might be catching.

The fact that flamethrowers exist is enough to prove that somewhere, sometime, someone said to themselves "you know, I wanna set those people over there on fire, but im just not close enough to get the job done".

Thu Jan 16, 2003 2:46 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]