View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Duel 
God Of The Sun

i sense a lil resentment from you guys. Am i not supposed to post?.

By the way the gig went well.

The fact that flamethrowers exist is enough to prove that somewhere, sometime, someone said to themselves "you know, I wanna set those people over there on fire, but im just not close enough to get the job done".

Sun Dec 22, 2002 4:31 am
Profile YIM WWW
God Of The Sun

Oh k for those of you who wanted to know how the "duel went" it went as followes.

Teacher- Id like to introduce my favorite student dustin reves who will now accompany me as a soloist in the next song.

Teacher- count soff band.

Teacher and I-we play rythm while singer belts it out(we actually did play red house)

Teacher hit high e string for the first note of his solos and CLANK high e string snaps in two and i play out the rest of teh song while he strugglrs to re-string his guitar.

it sucked i didnt get to duel him but i got to play some pretty descent stuff. As soon as i get my new recording software ill play you guys the solo i played, i hope yall enjoy it. Oh and its pretty slow as i was caught up in the mod of the song.

The fact that flamethrowers exist is enough to prove that somewhere, sometime, someone said to themselves "you know, I wanna set those people over there on fire, but im just not close enough to get the job done".

Mon Dec 23, 2002 4:48 am
Profile YIM WWW
God Of The Sun

Oh k for those of you who wanted to know how the "duel went" it went as followes.

Teacher- Id like to introduce my favorite student dustin reves who will now accompany me as a soloist in the next song.

Teacher- count soff band.

Teacher and I-we play rythm while singer belts it out(we actually did play red house)

Teacher hit high e string for the first note of his solos and CLANK high e string snaps in two and i play out the rest of teh song while he strugglrs to re-string his guitar.

it sucked i didnt get to duel him but i got to play some pretty descent stuff. As soon as i get my new recording software ill play you guys the solo i played, i hope yall enjoy it. Oh and its pretty slow as i was caught up in the mod of the song.

OMG dude...thats too funny...hahaha....well...atleast you got to jam.

Mon Dec 23, 2002 5:35 am
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun

well we had planned o do some cool guitar harmony stuff at soundcheck but we didnt get to play it(for obvious reasons. I played well though, i didnt do anything too flashy, i did some rally small tapping stuf and basically just played blues(no all out sweeping shred or anything. But i did use one sweep but i dont like the way it sounded.

LOL, cool, im godzilla.

Mon Dec 23, 2002 8:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Viking Kong

Dude, just go for it and have fun. That's what you've got it for.

p.s. yeah, it would be good if you got your ass out of the house as well...you're becoming the new Xela!!!! :D :D :D

SHAME ON YOU DAVEY!!! :roll:

Not on his BEST and not on my WORST...X :twisted:

Sat Dec 28, 2002 5:39 am
Viking Kong

Dead Roman wrote:
David wrote:

p.s. yeah, it would be good if you got your ass out of the house as well...you're becoming the new Xela!!!! :D :D :D

Aw cmon guys im not on all that much!!

Nearly 500 posts in about a month... you make the call.

Nuff Said...X

:twisted:

Sat Dec 28, 2002 5:42 am
God Of The Sun

gsuing wrote:
Dead Roman wrote:
David wrote:

Aw cmon guys im not on all that much!!

Nearly 500 posts in about a month... you make the call.

Nuff Said...X

:twisted:

Like you are any better than i my friend.

Sat Dec 28, 2002 6:34 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2