View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 First time Racer X !! 
is O.H.B.

Post First time Racer X !!
Tonight I had the opportunity to jam with fellow forumite through Yahoo voice chat. I was so happy; it was the first time I ever played Racer X songs with others. During the time, we played Rising Force, Metallica,Technical Diffictlies,Scarified and other short pieces. I must say that I had a great time doing it and can't wait to try this online jam again soon. I played kinda bad, but the important thing is that I had a good time !!

hehe...because i have a driver lesson..so i didnt ask you yet......

What do you think of my playing??
Any advice to me ??( seriously :!: )

Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:19 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Promises to use Search button

Post Back to practising
After a short online jam with Lav, I need to go back to my basic guitar training :shock: . I've been playing for 10 years, and if I don't start disciplining myself again, she's gonna surpass me in a year; can't let that happen :twisted: :wink:

For someone who has just been playing for 2 years, she has a big potential to grow. Her picking and tapping is very smooth; I wish I could do that 8 years ago :oops:

Anyway... gotta practise to get back to speed all night long :twisted:

We should do some more online jam, Lav. I'll be waiting 8)

Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:30 pm
Dr. X

there's nothing quite like playing with other people who share your tastes in music. i STILL like to sit down with friends and play some songs, just for fun.

i'd be happy to have an on-line jam with you sometime, lav... unfortunately, my broadband connection is here at work, and i think they might frown on me jamming out the racer-x tunes on company time. :lol:

but ain't technology a wonderful thing?!

Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:32 pm
Profile WWW
is O.H.B.

i will keep pratice...hope someday i can play the last run

Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:18 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Superhero

lav, me, my bassists / other guitarist in my band all jammed on yahoo tonight, was fun. Damn lav is mad good, cant beleive shes only played 2 years 8)

Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:55 am
is O.H.B.

Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:05 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Godzilla

I used to ''jam'' with friends trough msn messenger but that SUCKED is it better on yahoo :? ( i dont have yahoo messenger )

Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:25 pm
God Of The Sun

Paltalk KILLS yahoo. Yahoo's main guitar chatroom is full of arrogant pricks, while most of Paltalk's people are friendly. The soundquality on Paltalk is also a lot better than Yahoo's. Not bashing you guys for jamming on yahoo,a nd not saying you fall into the "arrogant yahoo pricks" category, but you guys that jam on Yahoo should seriously check paltalk out! IMO the only good thing about Yahoo is the fact that more than one person can play on mic at the same time. Paltalk can't do that, yet. hehe.

www.paltalk.com

You can catch me there as "Noise-Epidemic".

But as for the actual topic of this thread, that's real cool. It's definitely awesome jamming with people with your same tastes in music. Probably why I like jamming with some of the people on paltalk so much. :D

Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:01 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]