View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Big Pile O' Stuff for Sale! 
Dr. X

Post Big Pile O' Stuff for Sale!
Hey guys, I'm selling off a bunch of my gear, and I'm offering it here first before it goes to Ebay. I'm the original owner on all items listed except for the Octapad. These prices are only "asking" prices and are not set in stone, so make an offer!

ADA MP-1 in mint condition with original manual. Includes MC-1 midi controller with the rarely seen phantom powered midi cable. If you're unfamiliar with that, let me explain. Basically, you have to power the foot controller with a 9-volt wall wart. But, with the phantom powered midi cable, you power the controller from the back of the MP-1 unit instead, so the only cable going to or from the controller is the midi cable, and that's it. Pretty cool. This package also includes a Marshall 80 watt stereo power amp in mint condition. Both the MP-1 and the power amp are housed in a Calzone rack case in near mint condition, outside of a few very minor scuffs. This is a package deal -- the MP-1, MC-1 + phantom cable, power amp, and rack for $500.

Fender Super Amp in good condition. This 4x10 55 watt 3 channel combo was part of their Pro Tube series, and was Fender's answer to Boogie in that it is a high gain amp. So, you get that great Fender clean channel coupled with a footswitchable dirty channel, plus footswitchable reverb. Sounds awesome. Original 3-button footswitch and manual included. $600

Randall RG-100 100 watt head. 2 footswitchable channels, you can even use both channels simultaneously. I used to have an endorsement with them back in the day, and this is my last one. It's taking up space in my studio, so it must go. Wanna sound like Dimebag? This is it. Excellent condition. Original 2-button footswitch and manual included. $300

Roland Pad-80 Octapad midi drum controller in good condition. I recently bought a Roland drum kit and have no need for this anymore. In the 3 years I've owned it, I've used it maybe 4 times at most. Includes manual, mounting post, and power supply. $250

Tue Oct 07, 2003 5:42 pm
Dr. X

Wow, nobody's interested in ANY of it? Jeez...These are just ASKING prices, people, if you see something you like, make an offer -- any reasonable offer will be considered!!!

Fri Oct 10, 2003 5:34 pm
Viking Kong

Post Re: Big Pile O' Stuff for Sale!
Psychotronic wrote:
with the rarely seen phantom powered midi cable.

dude when I first got my MP-1 I drove everywhere to find that 9 prong midi cable... Took about 10 stores before I finally found it...X :wink:

Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:56 pm
Godzilla

Man, it' shard to sell gear! All I have to sell is my T.C. Electronics G Major and I am all set! :D

Sun Oct 12, 2003 3:01 am
Dr. X

Post Re: Big Pile O' Stuff for Sale!
Xelatunes wrote:
Psychotronic wrote:
with the rarely seen phantom powered midi cable.

dude when I first got my MP-1 I drove everywhere to find that 9 prong midi cable... Took about 10 stores before I finally found it...X :wink:

I lucked out -- my local music store had it in stock back then. But, I know other people who had a tough time finding one!

Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:35 pm
Superhero

hey, sell your ADA on Ebay! mine went no probs.
not bad for 'a piece of crap' :wink:

Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:49 pm
Dr. X

hey, sell your ADA on Ebay! mine went no probs.
not bad for 'a piece of crap' :wink:

Yeah, maybe I should. I was hoping to pass it on to a fellow PG fan -- someone who'd appreciate it -- but since I've gotten zero responses from any interested party, I may have to resort to the dreaded Ebay!

Mon Oct 13, 2003 4:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]